EIGHT

Moment Of Truth
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was on the airport on my way back to Korea, my attendance to the Channel show and also the exhibition of my own clothing brand, Peaceminusone, were a success.

And I was feeling good, it was that or the fact that since my last talk with YG I felt lighter, and it was weird since I still have to meet with Lee Ho-Sang and an album to release, but I was determined, convinced that I needed to stand up for myself, for Kwon Jiyong, even if I were to lose G-Dragon in the process.

I was thinking about that and how that since I reached that point I felt more comfortable with myself, something that had not happened in a long time. I got distracted by a pair of girls that were walking and squirming while looking at their phones right next to me on our way to the departure lounge, I peeked at their cellphones and for the love of God I could recognized him even if he was dressed on a full bear costume.

I reach the departure VIP lounge and searched the video, it wasn’t that hard, it was everywhere. He got a viral video of himself while playing a DJ set on a club, he looked cool, I never would have imagined that the skinny, panda eyes and noisy dongsaeng of mine, would became this handsome, successful man.

In the video Seungri was mouthing the lyrics of a song, “…there is only you and me, we were young and wild and free…” and I got obsessed with it. I kept replaying the video and if not I was repeating the lyrics and the image on my mind.

“Baby you are all that I want…” it was so true, I felt so overwhelmed that as we were landing I asked Taehee to drop me off at the YG headquarters, I needed to work and distract my mind from certain maknae.

I went directly to the studio that is usually reserved for me, is the kind of benefits you get from being a successful artist with high sales. But when I entered it was already occupied…

Diggy and Choice37 producers of YG, Youngbae, a young man I felt familiar, and Seungri, were there looking surprised to see. My mind couldn’t react fast enough, so before I could say anything Youngbae was walking to me while greeting me and asking me something else that I couldn’t really hear.

All I was thinking was how weird it was that Seungri was at YG, again, and with Youngbae, again.

“Jiyongie?”

“What?”

“Uh… are you ok? I was asking you when did you arrived, I thought you were in Paris?”

“Yeah… I was, I came directly from the airport” But while I was answering him I couldn’t stop looking at Seungri. He looked uncomfortable, and guilty, he have this look I have seen so many times before, mostly when he knew he have done something wrong or that would make me upset. I was sure I still knew him enough to know that I wasn’t wrong.

“And how was it?”

“It was ok… I guess. Fine, good.”

“Oh, ok… hum, are you going to work here?”

“Well, yeah… I always work here”

“So would you mind if…” but

Please log in to read the full chapter