CHAPTER 39: BEAR AND SQUIRTLE

It's You

WENDY's POV

 

“Chanyeol?, how did you--?”


“Woah woah, hang on, Wendy, don’t think too much. I’m here as an artist okay?” He said cooly.


I nodded my head after I heard his explanation.

 

I heard about Chanyeol always with Eric’s help. And I know that he didn’t moved on from me.

 

But come to think of it, I am completely single and free, why not give it a chance. Right?. But if he doesn’t asked me out, then I would just sit here. It would help me to move on from Irene since I know that she had already been taken about 5 years ago. But, what if, what if they broke up already?, what if?


“Yah! Wendy! Wendy!” Chanyeol called out my name while waving his habds in front of my eyes.


Gosh, I am zoning out, What the heck, I seemed to zone out if I think of Irene. 

 

“Sorry”, I said and looked at him

 

“It’s okay, Zoning out is normal when you thinking of someone you are missing” He said and called for the waiter to order.

 

...
After he ordered his and my food,  We ate silently. Not silent in a way that we are not having a conversation, but sillent because All we have talked about is all about the upcoming musical in about 3 weeks. 


……


Chanyeol also agreed to take me home since we walked to the amusement park. I actually want to go home but Chanyeol asked me to go with him. And since all I have to do in my condo is to write songs, I agreed to just take a break from working too much, since this moment might also help me from forgeting a certain girl named Irene. And it does help. I enjoyed every moment of it, But not like I enjoyed it when I am with Ire-- . Hang on why am I saying her name again. When we are walking, He slowly held my hand and I also reciprocate from holding his hand. There is nothing wrong because we are both single . Right?

 

 


….


YERI’s POV


“Yah! Sooyoung Unnie, I know you are doing great in your lovestory but you don’t need to tease me if Seulgi Unnie doesn’t liked me back. At least I did something for her father ehy?” I told Joy Unnie through the phone.

 

“I am not teasing you Yeri! I am just saying if she doesn’t knew about your sacrifice, then she won’t really appreciate your major effort and your biggest sacrifice ehy, So my advice is tell her how you feel, Who knows she might be running to your house if she knew what you did” Joy Unnie said through the phone


“Yah! Unn—” 


“Yah! KIM YERIM!” 

 


I stopped talking as I was shocked by that shout and I immediately turned around to see who it was.

 

It was her.

 

It is Seulgi Unnie…

 

 


……..

 

 

 

SEULGI’s POV


I opened the door of the taxi and rushed to Yeri’s house. I am tired from travelling for almost two days. My eyebugs are very revealing and its like my body is getting drained now and then. But thinking of Yeri makes me suddenly energized and piped up. I opened her door even though I was trespassing her actual house. I don’t care. Because I am desperate, I am desperate to make this girl mine. I want her. And I think I love her. 

 

I looked through the living room but I didn’t found a certain girl. 

 

But I heard someone talking in the room and I know it was her voice.

It’s her voice. I rushed to the room and I saw the door opened so I walked a little, entering the room. Then I saw a girl laying down on her bed, Wearing  a short shorts and a sleeveless blouse and she is currently talking on the phone, she is not facing me so I decided to get her attention.


“Yah! KIM YERIM!” I shouted through her room.

 

And she turned with her Surprised face. But then, tears starts to fell from my eye when I saw her face .

 

Her eyes, Its true. Her eyes have been removed. 


“Seu, Seulgi-Unnie?” She said as her hand fell from her ears with her phone.


I couldn’t stop my self from coming towards her, I walked till I was an inches away from her.


She then covered her left side of her face where her eye is placed with her hand and looked down

 

I held her hand that is covering her left side face. Then I held her jaws and make her look at me. 

 

I the  immediately lift my hands up and caressed her cheeks with my thumb. While my face is getting nearer towards her face. I closed my eyes as I can feel her lips into mine. 

 

 

 

.............

T.B.C.

 

....

So how is this guys?. Just one more chapter and this will end. Dont worry it will be a long chapter I promise you guys. 

 

Thank you all for your love and support. Please look forward to the sequel which a wenrene fic writer helped me in the cover and the title of that story so I am gonna put her as a co-author. Thanks Mav hehehe.

 

 

So those who wants to be my friend, then just tap my name and hit the add friend button .oke? And if you like this story, just tap the upvote button ^^*. Love you all so much. 

 

 

@onlywanbbom: how are you sis?. I hope you get better today. Please take care ^^*