CHAPTER 21: I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE WITH HER

It's You

 

IRENE’s POV

 

 


Seulgi is preparing dinner and I’m thinking how did Seungwan get home? Did Eeic fetch her? I hope so because if not she was drenched in the rain.

 


“Irene, Let’s eat?” my thoughts interupted when I heard Seulgi called me.

 


“I just stood up and headed to the kitchen and sat down on the other chair”.

 


“Irene, do you mind if I go shopping tomorrow?” 

 


“Huh? It’s okay, I can still manage if I’m alone” I said as continued eating

 

“Then don’t go outside then Irene. Just stay here okay?” Seulgi said as she is looking at me seriously.

 

I just nodded my head to assure her.

 

“But can I go outside the house, Just next door, you know, just to talk to Wendy” I said waiting for her answer.

 

“Irene, I don’t trust Wendy” Seulgi said with still serious expression

 

“But, she’s my bestfri—” 

 

“But I don’t like you to get closer to her! I’m ing jealous Irene” Seulgi said as she threw her chopstic in the table roughly.

 


I was surprised at her actions so I just stayed silent for a while, still looking at her looking at her food sadly.

 

 

You cant do this Irene, 
She’s your girlfriend, of course she had the right to get jealous. 

 

So I just stretched my arms to hold her hand and intertwined them.


“I’m sorry” I said, sincerely.


She just sighed and looked back at me.

 

“Alright, I’m sorry too”  She said with her apologetic eyes.

 

 

 


………………
After eating, we went to the terace to watch the sky with the slowly peeking stars after the rain. 

 


I stood in the terace while Seulgi is getting a cup of hot choco.

 


After a few minutes, Seulgi returned to the terace and she stayed beside me. 

 

I looked at the next room in my left and then I noticed that the door from their room is opening. 

 

 

I know it’s Wendy.

 

I know that she is the room next door.

 


Why am I feeling this?

 


Why does my heart flutter everytime I think of Wendy? 

 


I can’t take this anymore.

 


Joohyun you must ignore your feelings towards Wendy. You can forget her okay?.

 

 

Before Wendy could came I turned to Seulgi.

 


“Seul, I’m cold” I said to Seulgi.

 


“Should I get you some blanket?” Seulgi asked as she starts to walk to the room back, but I held her hand to stop her from her tracks.

 


I just shook my head and smiled sweetly at her. 

 


“No need, Just hug me while we’re watching the sky as the stars peek from the clouds” 

 


Seulgi just smiled and nodded as she walk towards my back and slowly wrapped her arms around my body. 

 

 

I shivered as I felt her arms. But it was warm. And I liked it. 

 

 

You did it Joohyun.

 

 

 

I felt proud as I can manage to ignore Wendy. But why does my chest felt heavy? Why does my chest felt like it’s being stabbed?.

 


But I chose to ignore it. And held Seulgi’s arms around my body. 

 

 

At the same time we are watching, I wished that thete could be a falling star.

 


So that I can wish that I would consider Wendy only as a friend.

 


Because I don’t want to hurt Seulgi.

 

Because I can’t hurt Seulgi.

 


Because I know that she is sincere that she love me.

 

 

…………………

 

(4:30 A.M)

 

I woke up as I feel that my throat had been dried.

 


So I slowly went out of Seulgi’s arms to went to the kitchen and drink some water.

 


I switched the lights in the kitchen as I head towards there. 

 


As I walk closer to the door of the kitchen, which is the way to the terace, I heard soft guitar with humming of familiar voice. 

 


I slowly peeked outside and my hunch was right.

 


It was Wendy. 

 


So I slowly went to bed and turn to the side so that I will not face Seulgi while I grabed my phone and I typed a message to the previous singing girl since I got her number back by Eric’s help.

 

 

To WENDY:

SEUNGWAN! Composing something? I Can tell that it’s gonna be great. You’re voice is awesome! Like always! It’s so mesmerizing. 

 

 


As I will hit the send button,I was surprised that someone from behind had grabbed my phone.


I turned around and there I saw Seulgi with those same Jealous eyes like earlier. 


She read the phone and I can tell that she is letting out some tears despite the dark room.


She then left my phone in the bed and slowly slump off the bed and walked in the terace

 

Now what Joohyun?

 


I ran to approach her and quickly gave her a tight backhug.

 

I can hear her sobs so I tightened the hug more and more.

“Why do I feel *sobs* this way, Irene?. Why do I *sobs* feel that you want to spend your time only for that Wendy?. Why do you *sobs* compliment her while you never complimented me when I’m dancing?. Why do you look at her differently Irene?”. Seulgi said as she continued to cry more and more.

 

I slowly turned her around and held her chin in order for her to look at me.


I walked closer to her and wiped her tears with my thumbs. Then I slowly caressed her cheeks as I slowly closed the gap between us. I slowly closed my eyes and slowly kiss her.

 

 

 

 

WENDY’s POV

 

Since I can’t sleep because of the backhug scene from before. I decided to write new songs. 


So here I am in the terace, Playing guitar as I slowly put rhythm and lyrics into it. 

 


I looked at my phone a d looked at the time. 

 

16:24 A.M.


I was shocked because I spent the whole night here writing some songs. 

 


Actually, I finished two songs already, now that explains it, I write 1 song for almost a month. But today, something was off. Because I already finished two songs. Maybe it was because of what I’m feeling. 

 


But I just need to finish this one song.

 


So I continued strumming the guitar while putting on the lyrics.

 


But then, I heard the door to the next door maked me tuen my head to their aide as thhe door swung open. I looked at the girl and it was Seulgi. 

 

 

Hold on, why is she crying.

 


I want to talk to her if she has a probem.

 


“Seulg—” 

 

Before I can finish my word, I saw Irene running from behind her behind and gaved her a backhug.

 

 

A backhug getingg tighter and tighter.

 

 

Like Irene is telling her that “I won’t let you go”

 

 

Suddenly, tears started falling from my eyes without me knowing it as I felt a slap in my chest.

 

 


Then, I saw Irene turned Seulgi to her side and held her chin. She caressed her cheeks and slowly kisses her.

 

 


I saw my with my own eyes.

 

 

The one I love is drying someone else’s tears . And is kissing someone else.

 

 

I felt that I was the most stupid person in the world as I watch what they are doing. 

 

 

My chest hurts so much. Like it hurts more than being stabbed. And my tears can’t even atop.

 

 

Why do I love you this much Bae Joohyun?

 

 


To the point that I want you to be mine  and not kissing someone else.

 

 

But I know it’s impossible. 

 

 

Because I know that you never even fell for me since I confessed to you 5 years ago.

 

 

And it hurts 

 

 


It hurts like hell.

 

 


I should let you go now right, Bae Joohyun?.

 

 

----------------------------

TBC

 

.............................

 

So this is a Seulrene chapter? :'( . Sorry if i did write this angsty chapter. It's just that i saw Seulrene moment in ISAC . I was happy when i saw WenRene moments but then *sighs* i felt very very sad. It's not that i hate Seulrene. I just don't ship them. My Wenrene feels is being broken because of that argh!!! . Sorry if i updated just now. Its just that you know i have a breathing problem sometimes. I need to just sit down and control my breathing. But who cares. Tsk. Im feeling really down. Comment guys ok?. So i will feel a little ok.

 

I'm thinking where will i put the M ? Where is the chapter that I will put that. But trust me guys . This story is nearly ending. Or if i changed my mind i will make this longer. Thank you and have a nice day. WenRene cheer me up pls :( .