CHAPTER 19: WHAT IS THIS FEELING

It's You

WENDY’s POV

 

I want to kiss her.

I want to taste her lips.

And this close proximity is not helping me at all.

I close my eyes as I cant control myself anymore.

I tilted my head on the side to kiss her without bumping our nose.

I can feel my nose in her cheeks and our lips getting closer and closer.

 

*Cellphone Rings*


We stopped what we are doing and I stepped back for her to give her a little space.

I don’t care if I get wet in the rain . I mean I won’t die by getting soaked by the rain right?

Right, You need to respect the couple okay?

She’s with Seulgi.


Irene fished her phone from her pocket and I quickly looked away as she is talking to her girlfriend.

 

 

“Seulgi,ah”

Right it must be Seulgi. 

My chest suddenly felt Heavy as I knew that it’s her girlfriend.


Argh! What are you thinking Seungwan! For godsake she’s taken! Are you just going to kiss her! CRAZY! YOURE CRAZY WENDY SON SEUNGWAN!


“Ah? Don’t worry, I’m just a little stuck in the rain, but I’m with my friend”

“……….”


“Really, O-okay I’ll just wait for you here. Okay, bye” Irene said and she ended the call after.


“Seulgi must been worried huh?” I ask 


“W-well, Y-yeah” Irene just nodded,


“Actually, She will come here and pick me up, you can come too if you like” Irene said 


“Oh, It’s okay, I will just wait for the rain to sto—” 

“Irene!” 


Someone interupted me and I know who it is so I quickly removed my hands on the side of her head and moved backwards, Causing me to get rained on.


“Oh, Seulgi-ah. You’re here already” 
Irene said and smiled.

“Yeah, I was in the convenience store and I happen to bought umbrella so I asked if you’re in our room in the resort. And when you said yourr here near the store, I went here to pick you up, I’m sweet right?” Seulgi asked while smiling widely causing her eyes to dissapear.

“Yeah, Of course you are. But Seulgi-ah…. Can Seungwan come with us so she won’t get soaked in the rain?” I rene asked and looked at me.

I’m already soaking wet from the rain.

“Seungwan ah, Youre soaking wet already” Joohyun saaid as she pulled me inside the booth again.

And I can see Seulgi’s face became sad so I decided to break the closeness.


“No, It’s okay, I’ll just walk home, I’m soaked so there’s no ptoblem” I said as I smiled without worries.


“Irene, Let’s go, She said she can go home” Seulgi said as she intertwined her hands with Irene

Irene just looked at me sadly and got dragged by Seulgi who is hopding an umbrella and started walking to the resort.

Seulgi turned her head and bid me goodbye.

“Seungwan-Sshi, Take care” She said as she is still walking with Joohyun


I just nodded my head and flashed a smile.


After they left, I continued to walk to the resort.

 

 

YERI’s POV (5 YEARS AGO… How Yeri realized that she is gay)

I’m bored, I just layed down on the sofa to sleep, but then I heard a sound on the door, so I decided to look at what just happened.

And I opened the door and I saw a newspaper in front of the door.

Argh! My sleep was distracted by just the delivery of newspaper. 

So I picked up the newspaper and head back to the sofa.


As I can’t sleep anymore because it was interupted by this stupid newspaper, I decided to looked the contents of this damn newspaper.


I flipped the 1st page, the 2nd page, and the 3rd page.


Hmm nothing seems interisting.

I just flipped it again and when I saw the 4th page. Something captured my attention. Or to be exact someone.


(HEADLINE OF THE 4TH PAGE: THE HEIR OF THE KANG COMPANY REJECTS PARK’s FUTURE ENGAGEMENT)


I Stopped flipping everything as I saw the girl in the picture.


And for the first time, I read a news in my whole life. 


Why is my heart breathing?


I didn’t even run for a mile. 


What the heck is wrong with me.


I just saw this girl’s picture. 

 


This pretty girl in the Newspaper. 

 

Kang Seulgi.

 

 

---------

 

TBC------

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the boring chapter, I was just worried how will I make a chapter for Yeri so Here it is. AND SHE ACTUALLY LIKED SEULGI HAHAHA. Do you want to know how she reacted when she heard that seulgi is with Joohyun? . Hahaha. So seungwan just watched her Joohyun being with Seulgi while her heart is breaking  :(.

 

Comment guys kamsa.