CHAPTER 12: IS IT TOO LATE?

It's You

WENDY’s POV

I did donate my other kidney for my mother. And I took care of her for 4 and a half years. And unfortunately, the time of my mom had come. I became stressed by that, not being able to eat and sleep for many nights. But then I realized that life still goes on. I’m just thankful that I have met my mother and have a chance to take care of her and to make a sacrifice for her. By that, I didn’t have a regret in that decision. I’m now one of the most famous producers/director and composer in Canada. And I work on a Korean-Canadian music company named H.A.T. entertainment.

For 5 years, I didn’t even thought of being in a relationship, why?, because I am only focused on taking care of mom and my career that’s why I didn’t even thought of being in a relationship. 
 

Because I know that my feelings for my old friend named Joohyun still remains.

I’m now on a meeting for my artist’s next music video. 

“Miss Wendy? Can you just be the leading woman in Eric’s music video? Your first video together with Eric Nam is a hit!” Chen said – one of the producer  in the company said.

“Then people are already bored with me being in his music video then” I protested.

“then Eric Nam needs a new korean girl in his music video” Jin said- one of the director/photographer said 

“Miss Wendy, can you contact this girl for Eric’s new music video? She’s one of the most famous model in korea right now.” Onew said – the co-composer said and gave me the folder . But I’m too lazy to read the information so I just put down the folder

“I’ll go with Wendy to Korea and we will find this girl” Eric said- The korean artist in H.A.T.

“can’t we consider a Canadian girl for his music video?” 

“We can’t, remember there’s a part where Eric will say “Saranghae” in the end of the music video” – Taehyung said – the film director said.

Argh! Why am I the only female in here and they can’t even consider my suggestions! 

“She’s pretty! No doubt she’s a famous model” Eric said as he examined the folder with the photo and background information of the model.

“Bae Joo Hyun” Eric read outloud.

Bae, what?

I froze as I heard the name and as I remembered an old time bestfriend. 

“W-what is her name again?” I asked

“Bae Joohyun, 23 years old and turning 24 in a week from now. She lives in Daegu” Eric said.

Its her! It’s Irene Unnie! How is she now? Is she doing well? How did she became a famous model? Does she have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now? . I want to know.  

“Then I’ll go and convince the model” I said and looked the people in the meeting.

“Then it’s all seatled . I’ll book you two a flight in about two weeks” Namjoon said – the budgeting director of the company.


Wait for me Irene Unnie, I’m coming back for you.

 

 

 

IRENE’s POV 


I’ll be having my dinner date with Seulgi right now, and I think it’s the right time now to make it official between us.

There’s nothing wrong with her and me. She is a nice person, sweet friend, and very understanding. I Think I like her but I can’t say yet that I love her.

My heart still long for an old bestfriend of mine. And I think I still have a feelings for her.


“You’re here” Seulgi said and she held the chair for me to sit down

“Thanks” I said and smiled at her

“So, did you wait long, and why does the restaurant look so empty. Don’t tell me you rented the whole restaurant for a dinner date?” I asked while I looked at her as she sit down

“Uhm, yeah, I rented the whole place” Seulgi said

“You don’t need to do that Seul” 

“I want to, Joohyun, for you”  Seulgi said as she held my hand on the table

“Listen, Seul, You know I needed someome by my side for the past 5 years, and you’re there all the time. I’m thankful for that Seul, and about your offer, I already accept that now Seul, to make us official”

Seulgi smiled and went to my side and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank you, Joohyun, You don’t know how happy I am” Seulgi said while breaking the hug.

She looked at my eyes seriously and slowly she turned her gaze at my lips, she slowly closes the gap between us and I can feel her breath hitting my face. She closes her eyes slowly and then our lips are attached together. 

I closed my eyes not to enjoy it, but because I’m not ready for this to happen.

 

 

-------------------

Surprise?! How many update had i made for this day??? Hehe. Thank you for reading. Tell me what do yo think of this chapter... comment guys, and you can add friend me if you like, ill accept you right away ^.^ . Thank you all. Your author will now sleep... love you guys ^^*