CHAPTER 38: ALMOST

It's You

IRENE’s POV


“You’re all set Miss Irene, your make up is now finished” My manager told me


“Thanks” I said and stood up from the chair and walked a little in the backstage to wait for the host to call me name.

 

The host is pretty, She has an angelic voice.

 

I am on the show entitled “show me the Star with Jessica Jung” here in New York and even though I don’t speak fluently in english, im thankful that the host is very fuent in english and korean, so I have no problem in language barrier since the host can translate the conversation . and after this guesting I’ll go to the Philippines for the musical show.

 

“Have you all heard about the fresh news?, Guys?” The host asked the crowd in her studio


The audience then answered the host.


“What news?” The crowd asked

 

“About the… *she drumrolled on her lap* most beautiful woman in the world, Well, you’re host is included in there also but the girl who stole the title is our guest today!” The host cheered with a very lively tone.


“Yes!”  The crowd cheered

 

“Really now?! Well it is your lucky day today because the Most Beautiful woman this year is on our show!” 

 

The crowd then cheered again


“Then let us not waste the time, Let’s welcome, Irene Bae!”


As I heard the host say my name. I entered the stage of the studio aand flashed a smile to the camera and waved at the audience as the crowd cheered.

 

The host instructed me to sit on the sofa in in front of the audience.

 

“Welcome miss Irene, Welcome” The host said and a few minutes of cheering, the people went silent as they got ready for lending their ear.

 

“Thank you, Miss Jessica” I said and smiled at the host.


“Since, Miss Irene is from Korea, Let’s make her some time to greet everyone she likes to greet” The host said and signalled me to look at the korea.

 

“I want to greet my mom in Daegu, My best friends, Seulgi, Joy, and Yerimmie, Your Unnie is here in your favorite show guys!, *I smiled* And Seungwan, Wherever you are I hope ypu are fine, Also to my dad who is resting now in heaven, I know you are watching me always, Thank you dad” I said and smiled .but I noticed some of the audience are wiping their tears.

 

I never thought that the Audience will be this affected.

The host asked me many questions and I can’t help but to get bored. 

 

The host also told me to dance in front of the camera since the public had already knew about my hobbies.

Then another question had been asked from the host.

“Well, Miss Irene, How do you feel about being the most beautiful woman in the world?” 

 

“Well, It’s very overwhelming that I have been chosed to be in the number 1 slot. You see, I don’t get that attention that much, but after being in this slot. I Think people are really recognizing my face. I don’t expect that. And to all my supporters who are supporting me, Thank you guys. I’m so thankful to have the title.” I answered the host.


“It’s really amazing to be on that list right?” Jessica asked me

 

“Yeah, it really is” I answered and nodded 


“Well, let’s move on to another topic Miss Irene. You know, many people from all around the world have considered you as their idea type and who they want to marry…” The host then made an eye contact at me and smiled, I nodded my head initiating the host to continue from speaking.


“So, Miss Irene, In this show, Can you reveal your ideal type?” The host asked me.


I looked at the camera with my serious eyes.

 

Hoping that Seungwan will be able to watch this show since this is an international show. 


“My Ideal type...” I rolled my eyes upwards as I try to think of the words that describe things about Wendy that attracts me. 


“My ideal type is, Someone who has a beautiful voice, and someone who is making me feel warm whenever I’m cold, Uhm… Sommeone who likes to bake and someone who plays the guitar well” I said and looked at the host after confessing my ideal type in the camera.


The host’s jaw had fell and I don’t know why she did that.


“OMG! Did You hear that guys?!” the host asked the audience. And the audience also reacted after the host had asked the audience.


“I’m sure all your fans wants to learn how to bake and want to learn how to play the guitar” The host laughed and I also laughed as I find her (joking way) comfortable.


“I am just joking miss Irene, But, As I saw your face while you are thinking of your ideal type,  I think that you are thinking of one person, Am I right miss Irene?” The host asked me.

 

I just nodded my head and said “Yes” while smiling at the host.

 

The audiences’s jaw had dropped from my confession and the guys in the audience had a frown appeared in their face as I monitored the audience’s reaction.

 

“Ohh, Well, Can we know who thaat might be?” The host asked me with hopeful eyes


“Uhm, The name is Son Seungwan” I said shyly.


“Oh, the name is kinda cool, You heard that Seungwan right? You’re a lucky guy that Irene is picking you as her ideal type”  The host said.

 

I stopped myself from laughing as I heard the host called Seungwan guy, but I decided to let the situation pass since Seungwan sounds like a guy"

 

“So, Miss Irene what is your true relationship with this Son Seungwan?” 

 

“Well, I am actually…. I am… actually, Still waiting for that person to come back” 


As I monitored the fans from the studio, they were all so shocked at my confession.

 

I guess its really shocking right? Because including the host had her jaw dropped at my sudden confession.


But I don’t care,

 

Because all I want is to let Seungwan know that I will wait for her. Even though I am not sure if she is watching this show. 


Where the hell are you Son Seungwan?

 

 

……


WENDY’s POV

 

“Turn on the Television now, It’s Jessica’s show already!” My co worker excitedly said


I turned my chair as I took a break from writing few songs  and decided to watch the show with them.

 

My two co-workers shouted as the opening title of the show is played.


I just let them be even though they are really ruinung my eardrums. These fangirls really. Tsk. I know why they are fangirling iver this Jessica Jung, she is very pretty and talented. 

 

But I am not attracted to her.


Bjt I dint know why I decided to watch this show.

 


“Have you all heard about the fresh news?, Guys?” The host asked her audience. 


The audience then answered the host.


“What news?” The audiences can be heard

 

“About the… *the host drumrolled on her lap* most beautiful woman in the world, Well, you’re host is included in there also but the girl who stole the title is our guest today!” The host cheered with a very lively tone.


“Yes!”  The audiences answered

 


“Really now?! Well it is your lucky day today because the Most Beautiful woman this year is on our show!” 

 

The crowd then cheered again

 

Who might that be, who is that most beautiful woman in the world?

 


“Then let us not waste the time, Let’s welcome, Irene Bae!”

 

Irene?

 

 

My Bae?

 


My eyes are fixed on the television hoping that it is not her. 

 

Hoping that it is not her.

 

Because I cant move on if I was again reminded about her.

 

But its like my breath stopped and my chest tightened as I saw it was really her on the television

 

 

 

So I put my earphones on and maximized the volume of the music I am currently working with.

 

 

……….

 


It was almost a week since I have met with the producer of the musical, And I am on my way to meet the leading man of the musical.

 


I entered the restaurant where I will meet him.

 

As I entered the restaurant, I saw a guy in sunglasses had pjt her hand in the air signalling me  that he si there to meet me.

 

 

So I went to the table where he is sitting and sat down on the chair in front of him.

 


“Long time no see” The guy said aand I looked at him as he removed his glasses.

I was shocked and my jaw had dropped after I saw the lead man’s face.

 


“C-Ch-Chanyeol?” 

 

 

 

.............

T.B.C.

 

 

...........

 

So here is an update to all of you guys... i am nit doing great today because I messed everything up earlier when I was reporting my topic. I really wanted to cry. But i just rushed this chapter because I need to update for all of you guys. Thank you all. I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BECAUSE I AM SLEEPY . REALLY REALLY SLEEPY. SO I WILL TAKE MY REST AND COMMENTOKAY?!

 

 

.

@onlywanbbom: please take care . Take a rest and . Sorry if i couldn't talk to you now.

@Juz_A_Kid: hey Mav! How is your day, hope you are doing great.

@BaeToTheSon: Im really thankful friend. Hehehe.

 

 

...

 

 

COMMENT GUYS-