chapter 9

Videos for my baby (A Kyusaeng mpreg fanfic)

 

January 8, 2007

 

“Smile Saeng!” Kyujong replied as he turned the camera towards Youngsaeng who was sitting in bed with his black hair neatly brushed typing something on his laptop

. He looked up as the frames of his red glasses glimmered from the room’s light and the screen from his laptop reflected off of the lens.

He smiled and waved showing off his dimples.

“Kyu ya come here.” Youngsaeng motioned him to come closer.

“What are you doing Saeng?” Kyujong asked coming closer with the camera.

“Well we haven’t thought of names yet,” Youngsaeng began; “Why don’t we do that now?”

“Ok,” Kyujong replied with a smile and a nod as he sat down next to him  putting the camera on the end table so it'll be showing both of them; as he put his arm around Youngsaeng’s waist, kissing his temple; “What did you find so far?”

“Well I found a couple, Haneul, which means heavenly, Gun which means strong,” Youngsaeng began as he scrolled through the list of names; “and Hwan which means bright."

“I love Hwan.” Kyujong replied smiling as he Youngsaeng’s back gently.

“Me too.” Youngsaeng agreed.

 “Who’s last name is he taking?” Kyujong asked making Youngsaeng smile.

“I say yours Kyu.” he replied making Kyujong think.

“Kim Hwan, has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?” He asked with a smile as Youngsaeng nodded.   A cramp shook through Youngsaeng’s Body. He clutched his stomach. He was in great pain. Kyujong rubbed his back until it was settled.

“Thank you Kyu.” he whimpered.

“You’re welcome Saeng. I love you I'm just doing what you need.” Kyujong replied. Kyujong rubbed Youngsaeng’s belly. He took his hand and smiled.  He felt him kick. It was beautiful.  He quickly grabbed the camera off the end table and pointed it towards Youngsaeng’s stomach.

“This is you son.” He replied as he touched his hand on the belly as Youngsaeng put his hand on top of his lovingly.

“How do you feel Saeng?” Kyujong asked as he lifted the camera to show him.

“I’m happy, but also nervous.” Youngsaeng replied shrugging but with a small smile.

“Same here.” Kyujong replied.

“Hey guys.”

Kyujong turned the camera seeing Hyunjoong smiling at them.

“Hey hyung,” Kyujong replied with a smile, “want to say something to the camera?”

“Ne,” Hyunjoong said looking at the camera with a smirk.

“Oh no,” Youngsaeng replied with a roll of his eyes with a small chuckle, “We know that look.”

“Whatever you hear little guy,” Hyunjoong began, “Aliens do exist!”

“Hyung!” Youngsaeng whined of camera as Hyunjoong just laughed loudly looking at him.

“Ok sorry Saengie,” He replied with a smile, he then looked back at the camera; “We are really excited to meet you. Be nice to your appa.”

“This Hwan, is your  samchon Hyunjoong,” Kyujong said getting into the camera shot with Hyunjoong; “Say annyeong Hyun.”

“Annyeong Hwan,” Hyunjoong waved and then looked at them smiling, “Nice name, who came up with it?”

“Saeng did.” Kyujong smiled pointing to Youngsaeng who was out of shot, “he also came up with the last name too.”


“Which is who’s?” Hyunjoong questioned.

“Mine.” Kyujong replied with a smile.

“Nice.” Hyunjoong replied giving Youngsaeng a thumbs up.

“Um Hyung.”

Kyujong turned the camera towards the bedroom door again to see Jungmin and Hyungjoon there with a worry look.

“Ok there is something going on,” Kyujong replied as he looked at them; “I’ll stop it here. jagbyeol Hwan ulineun neol salanghae.”

He then turned off the camera and placed it on the end table near the bed.

“What is it guys?” Hyunjoong questioned as they walked into the room.

“Manger hyungs are here.” Jungmin replied, “They want to talk to us.”

“Gwaenchanh-a,” Kyujong replied, “we’ll be right down.”

The other two nodded and walked out the room and downstairs. Kyujong then looked at Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong who had equally confused looks.

“I wonder what they want.” Youngsaeng questioned as he closed his laptop and putting it to the side.

“There is only one way to find out.” Hyunjoong replied as he walked towards the door; he stopped looking over at them, “I’ll meet you guys downstairs.”

“Gwaenchanh-a hyung,” Youngsaeng replied pulling the covers off and getting to the edge of the bed, “we’ll be down in a bit.”

“Gwaenchanh-a, just be careful Saeng,” Hyunjoong replied as he walked out of the room, making the other two nod.

“Wonder what the sudden meeting is about?” Kyujong questioned as Youngsaeng shrugged. Kyujong helped Youngsaeng off the bed. They walked out of their room and downstairs seeing their two managers sitting on the couch and Hyunjoong, Jungmin, and Hyungjoon on the other.

“Oh Youngsaeng, Kyujong,” One of the managers replied as he saw them, “Sit down.”

Kyujong and Youngsaeng went over to the chair and sat down.

“What is with the sudden meeting manager hyung?” Hyunjoong questioned.

“Well,” one of the managers began, “we know that Youngsaeng is due any day now, but you guys have a interview today.”

“Can’t you reschedule it after the baby gets here?” Hyungjoon asked in disbelief as the other manager sighs looking at them.

“Ani,” he replied with apologetic eyes, “we’ve tried. But we did manage to only have three of you to do it. They understood why Youngsaeng can’t right now.”

“Who do they want to go?” Kyujong asked as he put his chin on Youngsaeng’s shoulder.

“I’ll stay with Saeng, just in case something happens,” Hyunjoong suggested shrugging his shoulders, “That’s if its ok with you guys.”

“It’s fine with me.” Youngsaeng shrugged, making Kyujong look at him with worry.

“Kyu its ok,” Youngsaeng replied with a small smile, “Hyun will be with me.”


“And so will I Kyujong.” one of other the managers spoke up, “He’ll be fine.”

“See Kyu?” Youngsaeng replied as he looked at him, “I’ll be fine. You know we can’t get out of it.”

“Ne I know,” Kyujong sighed, “I just don’t want to miss anything if you went into labour while I’m gone.”

“Hyung, don’t worry,” Hyungjoon spoke up, “If anything happens, they’ll call.”

“Okay I’ll go,” Kyujong agreed, then he looked at Hyunjoong; “just make sure you call me if something happens.”

“Kyujong,” the manager replied, “they will.”   

“Okay,” Kyujong replied and looked at Youngsaeng kissing him gently, “I’ll be back in a little bit.”

“Okay Kyu.” Youngsaeng replied as he kissed him back. Kyujong then leaned down and kissed his stomach gently “naega dol-aolgeoya hwan. appa-ege himdeun sigan-euljuji mala.”

Kyujong, Jungmin, Hyungjoon and the manager got up and walked out, but not before Jungmin gave Hyunjoong a gentle kiss as well.

“If you need me, I’ll be in the bed.” Youngsaeng replied as he got up and walked towards the stairs as Hyunjoong and the other manager nod as soon as they left.

“Ok Saeng call us if you need anything.” Hyunjoong replied as he watched him go up the stairs.

“I will Hyun.” He called. Once getting back into the bed he grabbed the camera and turned it on. He then showed himself and pressed the record button and saw the red light signalling it was recording.

“Hey baby it's me. It's awesome to be your appa. Your other appa is at a interview so its me recording.But you've been really active today.” he began as a kick happened making him smile,

 

“But I just wanted to say I love you and I wonder what you think about your name. I know you've had it but I want to know what you think of it I think Hwan which means bright. Either that or Gun which means strong.” He concluded smiling sweetly.  His hand immediately went to his stomach. He felt an impossibly deep pain. But as soon as it came it passed.  It was over. He didn't want to go through it again but he felt like he would (A/N: I am making water breaking non existant for him in this so its just gonna be bad stomach pains)

"Calm down in there." He replied rubbing the belly. He started to weep openly.

The pain grew and grew with every contraction. He had to call them. He was frantic. It might have been time. He then looked back up at the camera.

“Well it looks like you're on your way dear boy. I can't wait to meet you but I wish you didn't hurt so much.” He replied as he kissed his fingers and then rubbed the belly gently. Another contraction hit as it made him yelp in pain. After it passed, he decided that it was definitely time. He decided to end the video. he looked up at the camera.

“I'm going to see if your samchon Hyunjoong and our manager can't take me to the hospital. salanghae.” He replied as he gave a smile and then turned off the camera. 

He then put the camera back onto the end table and decided to get up to go get the manager and Hyunjoong, but before he even had a chance to get up another contraction hit making him yell.

“HyunJoong!!!!!!!!!! Manager hyung! Anyone! I need help!” He yelled grabbing his stomach as the sound of running was heard.

“Saengie? What’s wrong?” Hyunjoong asked as he was catching his breath as he saw him holding his stomach making him double over as Hyunjoong ran over to him with a concerned look

"Hyung it's time." Youngsaeng replied.

“jamkkan, jigeum gidalyeo? (wait, you mean now?)” Hyunjoong questioned as he saw his friend in pain.

“Ne,” Youngsaeng spoke as the pain continued, “jigeum (now)!”

“Oh !” Hyunjoong replied as the realization hit and seeing his friend in pain again, “Ok calm down! I'll go get manager hyung!” 

He left quickly as possible to get the manager. Once he left the room another one hits making Youngsaeng yelp in pain.

“Hyun! Hurry up budi (Please)” He yelled out as the pain continued. After a while Hyunjoong came running in with the manager right behind him.

“Ok Youngsaeng, Hyunjoong told me what's going on,” The manager replied looking at Youngsaeng with concern;  “let’s get you to the car and to the hospital.”

“Can you get up and walk Saeng?” Hyunjoong asked getting Youngsaeng’s overnight hospital bag as quick as possible then going to his friend's side. Youngsaeng nodded; getting up gently. He started to walk when suddenly another contraction hits making him stumble a bit. Seeing his friend stumble, Hyunjoong held out his other arm towards Youngsaeng with a smile.

“Grad a hold onto my arm Saeng and lean against me if you need to.” he replied as Youngsaeng gently grabbed onto his arm and leaned onto the leader of the group. Youngsaeng looked up at him after breathing through the pain as it ended.

“Hyung,” he began hoping he didn't forget to call KyuJong and the others; “did you call Kyu?”

“Oh ,” Hyunjoong suddenly remembered, smacking his forehead with the other hand; “I'm sorry Saeng I forgot in the mix of all this, I will once we get to the car.”

They started toward the car. A searing pain shot through him making him stop  and lean against Hyunjoong. All he wanted was Kyujong.  He needed his comfort  As Hyunjoong dialed his number he had relief. Finally he heard his voice

***********

Kyujong, Jungmin, and Hyungjoon were backstage relaxing before the interview. Kyujong seemed worried. He was hoping for a call. As his phone rang, he was worried.  It couldn't be good.

“Hey Hyunjoong, what’s wrong?” Kyujong asked as soon as he answered his phone.

“It's time, meet us at the hospital.” Hyunjoong replied. Kyujong froze as he heard that

as the other two looked at him.

“We’re on the way. Put him on.” Kyujong replied as Hyunjoong quickly put Youngsaeng on. He can hear the pain in his voice.

“Kyu it hurts.” Youngsaeng replied as he sobbed softly.

“I  know Saeng. Hold on. I'm coming.” Kyujong promised.

“Please hurry we're going to the hospital.” Youngsaeng replied attempting to grunt as another contraction passed

“it's alright I'm on my way I promise let me talk to the manager.” Kyujong replied as he waited to hear from the other manager.

“Kyu what’s going on?” Jungmin asked as he and Hyungjoon went up to him.

“Saeng’s in labour.” Kyujong replied quickly as he got up walking towards the manager, “Manager we need to go now.”  

“where on the contract." the manager replied before he saw  the worried look on Kyujong's face; "What's the matter?"

“Seang needs us.” Kyujong replied, “he just went into labour.”

“We can't leave guys were under contract.” The manager said.  

“It doesn't matter about the contract I'm going home at they're coming with me.” Kyujong said as he pointed to Hyungjoon and Jungmin.

“Oh I know that's why I'm going to go tell the people that Drew up this thing that we're leaving.” The manager said.    

“Thank you manager hyung.” Kyujong replied he then got back on the phone, “The manager is going to get us out of this. I'm coming home”

“We don't have time for that. Meet us at the hospital.” Youngsaeng sobbed.

“Okay Saeng we will, let me talk to Hyunjoong.” Kyujong replied as he heard the phone being passed over.

 

********

“Will see you guys later. We’ll be on the way” Kyujong said as Hyunjoong heard russling on the other end of the line and knew they were leaving.  
“Ok, I'll take care of him, until you arrive Kyu,” Hyunjoong replied as he felt his arm being squeezed as Youngsaeng had another contraction,  “I promise.”

“Ok hyung. Once you guys arrive at the hospital text us the room number.” KyuJong replied as they quickly changed out of their interview clothes and into what they wore when they got there.

“Ok will do Kyu,” Hyunjoong replied as he rubbed Youngsaeng’s arm gently, “annyeong”

“annyeong hyung.” KyuJong replied and hung up. Hyunjoong closed his phone and put it back in his pocket. They drove as fast as they could to get to the hospital. There was very little to talk about on the way there. Only the occasional grunt of pain broke the silence. Hyunjoong looked at his dear friend wondering if he can handle the pain for much longer. He felt bad for him.

‘We’ll get you there I promise just hold on a few minutes.” Hyunjoong replied

“I'm not dying hyung;” Youngsaeng replied, “I'm just in mind breaking pain so some pain medicine would be nice.”

They got there within another 10 minutes. He quickly rushed him in and got him a room. Well it was a rarity at the doctor was more than well-trained enough to handle it. Soon he was ready to go into the ward. Hyujoong decided to text Kyujong and tell him what room number they were in. Once in the room Hyunjoong pulled out his phone and texted Kyujong.

 

 

As he closed his phone once again a spasm of pain went through Youngsaeng as he sat up in bed.  Spotting a therapy ball in the middle of the room, he immediately recalled what a doctor said to him a few months back. It relieves the pressure on the body and would be a good choice for him in the moment. So he have Hyunjoong help him up and on to the ball. While fighting his mounts was a bit hard at first he was able to seat himself somewhat comfortably

“How do you feel Saeng?” Hyunjoong asked as he looked at him.

“I feel like crap hyung.” Youngsaeng honestly replied as he swayed on the ball hoping it will help, “just wished it was over.”

“I know Saeng,” Hyunjoong replied; “it will soon.”

“I know,” Youngsaeng replied as he rubbed his stomach gently. He was about to say something else until another contraction hit making moan and breathe. Once Hyunjoong noticed it, he quickly rubbed his back in soothing circles.

“You're doing good Saeng.” he replied hoping his words could soothe him.

“Thanks Hyun,” Youngsaeng replied as the contraction passed; “but no offence, but I rather have Kyu. Not that you're horrible at this or anything. Its just that I….” Before he could finish, another one hit, “Oh god not again.”

“Its ok Saeng, just breath and you can lean against me if you need to,” Hyunjoong replied as he rubbed Youngsaeng’s back slowly. Youngsaeng did exactly that until it passed. After a while, he noticed the contractions were less painful. He decided to get back on the bed.

“Okay that really helped out,” Youngsaeng replied as he relaxed a bit after a while;  “Can you help me back on the bed.”

“Sure Saeng.” Hyunjoong replied as he got up and went over to him, “oh and about before, none taken I understand that you'll want him here. Hell if I was in your place I would want Min.”

“Hyun you do not want to be in my place right now,” Youngsaeng began as Hyunjoong helped him stand up; “this is really painful.”

“How painful?” Hyunjoong questioned as they started to walk towards the bed.

 With a little bit of help Hyunjoong got Youngsaeng back into the bed.

“Like I'm being torn in two.” Youngsaeng replied before getting under the covers and laying down as he laid onto his side before another one hits making him scrunch his face in pain.

“Oh god,” began as he rubbed his stomach and reached out to grab Hyunjoong’s hand for support; “ow ow ow”

“It'll be alright Saeng.” Hyunjoong replied. He knew he couldn't relax him Like KyuJong could but he was trying and it seemed to work although he  wished that KyuJong would hurry up soon. Youngsaeng laid there for a moment wincing in pain before the sound of running was heard. Soon enough the door swung open revealing Kyujong in  doorway with Hyungjoon, and Jungmin behind him. Kyujong went over to him and took his hand gently. Youngaseng looked up tiredly, he had never been more happy to see him in his entire life. At least now he was where he needed to be. He knew now that he can handle this no matter what problems came.

“You finally made it.” He replied as he looked into his eyes.

“Of course I'm sorry I'm so late.” Kyujong replied as he kissed his forehead lightly.

“Gwaenchanh-a,  I'm just glad you made it.” Youngsaeng replied with a small smile as it passed.

“I want Hwan to know his appa.” Kyujong replied as he sat down in the chair next to the bed. 

Kyujong wasted no time coming up to him. He kissed him on his forehead holding him there for a moment as a contraction hit. Somehow having him there don't the pain at least a little bit. it was like an angel it been sent for him.  Even though he wanted to cry.


“I wouldn't miss this for the world.” Kyujong said smiling.  


"I feel comfortable now.” Youngsaeng said as another contraction passed.