Chapter 11

Videos for my baby (A Kyusaeng mpreg fanfic)

Youngsaeng was frightened.  Surgery was never easy to take. But he understood that Kyujong was there for him.  He was his Rock. At least with him there he could relax.

“The basics of a C-section are an incision that allows us to go in and break the amniotic sac and remove the baby.” The doctor explained.  

“Well I be able to handle the surgery in my current condition?” Youngsaeng asked.

“I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to.” The doctor explained, “I swear to you that nothing will happen. I've done this surgery a hundred times although you are a special case. I'll be sure to be careful.”

“I trust you.” Youngsaeng replied. As they wheeled him out of the room the band gave words of encouragement. They followed as Kyujong led the way beside his lover. Finally they came to the operating room.  As the doors opened Kyujong offered one last bit of loving consolation before going to change into scrubs to meet him in the room for him.

“I'll be with you the whole time I promise. You won't be alone through any of this.” Kyujong replied quickly kissing his head.

“I know I won't. I'll always have you.” Youngsaeng replied.

“Yes you will.” Kyujong replied as he kissed his knuckles tenderly, “I’ll meet you in there in a few minutes ok.”

“Ok I love you.” He replied.

“I love you too.” Kyujong replied as he let go of his hand as they will him into the operating room Kyujong was escorted to the prep room to scrub up and get Suited. The doctor helped him into a sterile gown and gloves. Now suited in Scrubs it was ready to go into the operating room.  All the while he was worried about what would happen. Once he walked into the room he saw Youngsaeng sitting on the edge of the bed, he went over to him. He saw a anesthesiologist behind him with a tray with a needle and clear cover and a alcohol wipe while Youngsaeng’s hospital gown was completely opened from the back. The first step of the operation was the insertion of an spinal block. It would not have them from any further pain. Youngsaeng arched back leaning on Kyujong for support. After a sharp pain he went numb. He was finally out of pain.

“Before we make the incision we're going to have to have him lay down.” The doctor explained "After that we'll apply a small curtian. Then we will clean the belly with  iodine. That way the area is sterilized and it listens bacteria. We will also give him fluids through his IV.  You can hold his hand if you like.”

As soon as that was explained they laid him down and pulled up the gown up to his chest reveling the belly and put a curtain between his head and his lower body, as Kyujong went up to his shoulder and held his hand.

“You're going to be alright I promise.” Kyujong promised.  

“I know but it feels weird and cold.” Youngsaeng replied as he felt the iodine on his belly.

“All right I’m starting the incision.” The Doctor replied.

“Please be careful.” Kyujong replied as the doctor replied with a soft nod as he started.The first incision was something that was hazy to Youngsaeng.  It was more pressure than a pain.  Though he didn’t feel the cutting happening there was a little tugging. There was only a shift or a movement within. Kyujong could tell that he was worried about the whole thing, so he decided to help keep him calm by occupying his mind on something else.

“Hey Saeng, do you remember Daengee?” He asked gently as he gently looked at him and took his hand.

“You mean the dog we took care of back in October for the show we did?” Youngsaeng questioned.

“Yes Saeng, her.” Kyujong replied with a nod.

“What about her?” Youngsaeng asked as he felt another tug.

“Do you remember when Hyun and Min tried to give her a bath?” Kyujong questioned seeing that his idea was working.

“Neh, It was funny.” Youngsaeng chuckled at the memory; “It really didn’t work the first time since she kept getting away from them.”

“Neh.” Kyujong chuckled. A couple of hours passed, before the doctor spoke up with a small smile under his mask.


“We are nearly there;” he announced as he looked at them, “just one more cut and you guys will have your son.”

“Are you ready Saeng?” Kyujong asked with a small smile behind his own mask, though his eyes did show it.

“Of course,” Youngsaeng replied looking at him, “so I guess this is it.”

“Ne.” Kyujong replied looking at him, “I guess it is.”

“Suction,” The doctor replied as they suctioned the fluids from the baby’s mouth and nose. After a couple of minutes, the air was filled with the cries of a newborn infant. The birth was complete.

**********

It was only a hour later when the operation was over and Youngsaeng was resting in his room. Kyujong was holding his son in his arms gently looking down at him. Smiling to himself, he couldn't believe It, him and Youngsaeng were parents to a baby, their baby.

“You know Saeng he has your eyes.” he replied back up to see Youngsaeng struggling to sit up. He quickly went over to him and carefully helped him while holding Hwan carefully in the other arm.   Youngsaeng laid back after Kyujong helped him. The surgical sight was hurting him, but not as bad since he had pain medication through his IV. Kyujong carefully placed the baby into his arms.

“I know,” he replied looking back at Kyujong with a small smile after looking at the baby; “he has your nose Kyu.”

“Knock Knock, can we come in?”

“Sure Hyunjoong hyung,” Kyujong replied as he saw the other three in the door way. The others soon walked in and say on the couch.

“So this must be our little nephew.” Hyungjoon replied as he saw the little blue bundle in Youngsaeng’s arms.

“Ne this is Hwan.” Youngsaeng replied giving a quick kiss on the baby’s forehead; “want to hold him?”

“Of course.” Hyungjoon replied as he got up and walked over to the bed and carefully picked up the baby into his own arms.

“Hey there little guy.” he replied as he looked at Hwan; “You know hyungs, he looks like both of you.”

“Oh we know that Joon.” Kyujong joked.

“So Saengie,” Hyunjoong spoke up; “how are you feeling?”

“Like someone ran over me. But at least he's out in the world.” Youngsang replied as Hyungjoon passed Hwan over to Hyunjoong’s arms.

“Awe he's so small. I love him already.” Jungmin said.

“Welcome to the world little guy” Hyunjoong replied.

**********

The next few hours past like clockwork. Even though it felt like an eternity to them. Soon enough A knock came to the door. Kyujong opened it to find his parents and his sister standing alongside Youngsang’s parents. All with smiling faces ready to see their grandson and nephew.

“So this is my nephew.”

EunAh said after they were let in and she went up to the bed.  

“Neh he looks so much like his dad.” Youngsaeng’s mom said.   

“Which one?” Youngsaeng's father replied, “I’m so proud of you son.”

“Thanks appa, He's the cutest thing ever isn't he?” Youngsaeng replied. Making everyone in the room nod.

***************

A couple of days passed and they were finally allowed to go home.

“You ready to head back to the dorm Saeng?” Kyujong asked as they sat in the car an the way back to their dorm.

“Neh, I actually am.” Youngsaeng replied looking at him with a tired smile; “I just hope that the others don't go overboard with everything.”

“Well you know Min, he'll make everything carrot flavor.” Kyujong replied chuckling.

“That's what I'm afraid of.” Youngsaeng replied looking at Hwan who was sleeping soundly.

*********

Upon getting home they got out and were immediately beset by problems. The most glaring of which was the stairs leading up to the porch. But they knew what they had to do. Taking Youngsaeng onto his shoulder, KyuJong helped him up the stairs. They entered the house together.

“I really can't make it up the stairs really well with the C-section. The pain feels like it's going to tear me apart.” Youngsaeng said.

“Lean on me I'll help you go ahead and get up there. That way you can rest.” Kyujong replied as they made their way carefully upstairs. They went in to find the house dark.  As soon as the door swung open the lights came on and a yell of surprise came from the other three members. It was quickly apparent that they had planned a welcome party

“Guys you didn't need to do this.” Kyujong said.  

“We know we just wanted welcome Hawn home right.” Hyunjoong replied with a smile. The guys seemed to be so happy. They passed around the camera so that they could have a unique account of the homecoming.  It was rather we eat to have each member record a little something.  Hyunjoong even kissed him on the top of the head. It was sweet.

“He's going to be my little buddy.” Hyunjoong replied.

“Calm down he's resting hyung.” Kyujong replied.

“Joesonghabnida Kyu.” Hyunjoong apologized.

“It's fine we're all excited and we should be.” Kyujong began, “But give him time to settle in.”

They took the baby into their nursery and laid it in its bed.  They were surprised that he had slept through most of the commotion. Thankfully though he didn't seem to want to wake up for another in hours. That gave them enough time to get some much-needed sleep. In that moment they can actually be together without having to worry about anyone else.

“We should get all the sleep we can.” Kyujong replied as he put Hwan in his crib and covered him up; “We're going to be set to his schedule now.”

“You're right. I'll see you in a few hours.” Youngsaeng said giving him a kiss.