chapter 5

Videos for my baby (A Kyusaeng mpreg fanfic)


December 7, 2006

“Smile Saeng.” Kyujong replied turning towards Youngsaeng who was sitting down next to Hyunjoong talking. It has been about 3 months since they ended the filming for SOS.

“Kyu why?” Youngsaeng whined, “I'm 8 months pregnant I look hideous.”

“Saeng you look wonderful.” Kyujong replied with a smile. To him, Youngsaeng was amazing. Regardless of the experiment that landed him in this situation he still looked great.  Even though he was 8 months along, he still look rather good considering.  The video was made to preserve the memory of this beautiful thing.

“Come on smile for me Saeng. I  want the baby to see you happy.” Kyujong replied.

“Joesong haeyo, Kyu.” Youngsaeng replied with a sigh, making Kyujong turn off the camera and going over to him;  “I'm just worried about the concert later on this month.”

“it's only the 7th we got plenty of time to prepare Saeng.” Kyujong replied kissing his temple; “Are you worried about them?”
“Of course I am last time we saw them they stole me and you and did this.” Youngsaeng replied pointing to the belly.

“If they try anything I'll make them pay.  Don't doubt that I will make them pay.”

Kyujong replied as he hugged his boyfriend tightly; “They won't get to touch you again.”

“Gomabseubnida Kyu.” Youngsaeng replied resting his head on his chest. Suddenly pain shot through him. He let out of yelp causing the other three to run into the room. They looked at him worried. Thankfully it was quick to stop. Thankful for the false alarm the other band members decided to sit down with him.

“We heard you scream and we had no choice but to come running. Are you alright Saeng?” Hyunjoong asked.

“Ne hyung, it was just a Braxton Hicks. I think that's what they call them.” Youngsaeng replied breathing out.

“We were going to come and see if you were okay anyway.” Jungmin replied.

“Ne, Kyu told us about how emotional you've been. We just wanted to show off our support.” Hyungjoon replied. Youngsaeng look up at his dear friend. The pain subsided quickly but he was overwhelmed with happiness. They truly cared for him even in situations like this. He was glad to have them on his side. They were true family and he was glad to have them to support him at a time like this.

“I don't know what I would do without you guys?” He replied.

“Thankfully you'll never have to find out because I will always be there for you.” Kyujong replied smiling

“Thank you guys you're such a wonderful family.” Youngsaeng said smiling at his dear friends.

“We're not just a band we love you dude.” Hyunjoong said. Another contraction shot through him. He grabbed hold of his stomach. He was in great pain. But it was soon to pass. Soon he was able to finally think straight again.

“Do you need some help relaxing?” Kyujong asked.

“Ne, could you rub my back please.” Youngsaeng replied..

“Of course Saeng.” Kyujong replied as he began to rub his back. He laid in Kyujong's arms as he rubbed his stress away. The pressure relief was so intense that it actually cost him to gasp a bit. He laid his head on Kyujong's shoulder until his pain was a eased. He smiled at the contact. It was here that he felt the most loved.

“Oh my God thank you that's exactly what I needed.” Youngsaeng said.

“You scared us for a bit.” Hyunjoong replied.

“I'm sorry hyung.” Youngsaeng added. Hyunjoong simply returned his apology with a hug. The leader of ss501 it didn't matter if his friends condition inconvenience him. He was only concerned with his brother's well-being. He was glad to see his spirits though. Love rather it be from one's significant other or family had a healing.

“It's alright man.  are you okay now?” He asked.

“Yes hyung I'm fine.” Youngsaeng answered.

“Good can you help me with some planning for the first holiday performance then?” Hyunjoong asked.

“Of course.” Youngsaeng answered happily. With that they began show prep. First came the selection of a tire. They opted for a black outfit. Then they decided upon set decorations. Finally came camera placement and they were done.

“Thank you so much for your help. You've always had a great sense of style.” Hyunjoong said.

“Thank you hyun.” Youngsaeng replied. He cracked a smile. You love doing things like this. It made him feel valuable. At a time like this he needed a lot of love and the feeling of being needed.  It did calm him down though. Doing things like this help them keep his head

“Hey I'm having a craving for beef.” Youngsaeng said  

“actually that sounds good I think I'll order some.” Hyunjoong replied getting up and ordering food. The order came quickly. The head of each ordered a beef bowl enjoying some time with their very dear friend.  KyuJong even gave him wontons. Overall even though it wasn't actual Korean BBQ it was pretty good. Youngsaeng didn't stop until he was full. The dinner was nice as He and kyujong share a beef noodle bowl. Ironically both took the same noodle they kissed over the bowl. Everyone smiled around them. It look like the same from Lady and the Tramp as Jungmin grabbed Kyujong’s camera and filmed the kiss as he smiled as Hyunjoong put his arms around his waist and kissed his head lightly then laid his head on his shoulder with a smile.