chapter 4

Videos for my baby (A Kyusaeng mpreg fanfic)

September 22, 2006

Later that night they decided to cook dinner for Seungwoo, to try and get close to him. Youngsaeng was sitting on the couch;  rubbing his stomach gently, while watching tv, covered with a blanket as it was a bit cold in the dorm.  Kyujong and Hyungjoon were with Seungwoo in the nursery

putting some stuff inside the drawers, and Jungmin and Hyunjoong was in the kitchen cooking. They already explained the pregnancy to Seungwoo on the way back earlier. Surprisingly, he was calm about the whole thing.

“Dance for me hyun.” Jungmin teased his boyfriend as he cut the pepper.

“Don’t show the knife in front of me Min,” Hyunjoong replied with a joke, shutting his eyes looking away from the knife; “my eyes will hurt.”
“That’s your problem.” Jungmin replied with a laugh. Hyunjoong smiles then looks at the cameraman

“My umma and skin doctor said ‘there are only three people in the world like you,’” He began joking, “people who have the same illness as me, tell me at www.mnet.com

www.mnet.com? So for that reason, ah….” Jungmin replied as he tried to give his boyfriend the middle piece of the pepper

, as Youngsaeng just watched them. “Honey.”

Jungmin took a bite of the red pepper and Hyunjoong noticed it.

“Is it not spicy?” He asked, “It didn’t show a warning on the packing.”

“But it also didn’t show a mild warning either.” Jungmin replied looking at the camera. The cameraman moved towards the back where Hyungjoon was showing Seungwoo the bedroom.

“Seungwoo,” he said bringing him into the room and Seungwoo looked at him, “This is our room” He then showed a bed on the right,

“This is Youngsaeng hyung’s bed for now. And this one,” He showed the bed on the left

, “is mine. But hyung’s bed is special. I’ll show you why, look carefully.” He then ran and jumped on Youngsaeng’s bed and bounced, “It’s bouncy.” He then goes over to his and tries to see if his does but it doesn’t; “But this doesn’t bounce. It's like stone. You ever saw one like it?”

“Ne.” Seungwoo answered as Hyungjoon giggles. They were about to outside the room when Hyungjoon saw their piano in the corner.
“This is our piano.” He began and sat down, he then began to play a tune. After playing it Seungwoo clapped. Hyungjoon led him back into the living room, where Youngsaeng was sitting and watching tv. Jungmin and Hyunjoong were still in the kitchen cooking.

“What are you doing dear?” Jungmin asked his boyfriend as Hyunjoong was cutting the ham,; “Wait, wait, wait clean it first.” He then saw him keep cutting it not listening to him; “Nevermind do whatever you want. Dear play husband and wife. You said help me, look at this. What is this?” He then takes a piece of ham and eats it.

“Why are you eating raw ham? Its pork.” Hyunjoong said as he watched him eat the piece of meat

.

“Can you eat it without cooking it? The ham?” Jungmin asked the cameraman as the cameraman nods as Hyunjoong looks confused.

“Really?” He questioned, he then grabs a piece and puts it in his mouth. “Uh!!! Delicious!!!”

Meanwhile in the living room, Seungwoo was with Youngsaeng, talking to him while watching tv. He soon notices the boy staring at him with a curious look.

“Seungwoo what's wrong you looking at me like you are scared.” Youngsaeng said looking at the little boy with worry.

“I'm not scared,” Seungwoo replied looking at the pregnant male, “I'm just curious.”

“About my belly?” Youngsaeng asked.

“Ne, the baby I mean. Is it a boy or girl?” He asked.

“It's a boy.” Youngsaeng replied with a smile.

“What’s his name?” Seungwoo asked.

“We haven’t figured out a name for him yet.” Youngsaeng replied with a small chuckle, “But jilmun jusyeoseo gamsahabnida”

“Cheonman-eyo hyung.” Seungwoo replied.

“But I have a question for you.” Youngsaeng said as the little boy looked at him“Later you are going to be sleeping in the same room as me; do you like that?”  

“Ne.” Seungwoo nodded smiling.

“Good?” Youngsaeng asked smiling, “Really?”

“Ne” Seungwoo replied again.

Meanwhile in the kitchen; Jungmin and Hyunjoong were putting the pizzas together.

“Oh my, look at this delicacy,” Jungmin said as he put the sauce on it, “Totally stick to it,” He then started laughing; “No that sounds weird right?”

“Min what are you sticking?” Hyunjoong asked looking at him laughing.

“No, I said it wrong,” Jungmin replied; “I meant to say is that I’m put it on.”

“I wonder if our fans will eat the foods, that we are making now?” Hyunjoong asked curiously.

“Oh no,” Jungmin teased; “the fans like delicious things, so they will say no.”

Meanwhile in the living room, Kyujong and Hyungjoon was in the living room with Youngsaeng and Seungwoo and Kyujong was showing Seungwoo a sign

“Look at this.” He said pulling it down from a shelf.

"Kyu jong.” Seungwoo read aloud as it had Kyujong’s name on it.

“Watch carefully.” Kyujong replied and he then the light

.

“Wow!” Seungwoo said with his eyes big and bright.

“How is it?” Kyujong asked

“Marvelous!” Seungwoo replied, “I didn’t know it could do that!”

“Yah Kyu!” Hyungjoon yelled from the floor, “don’t show off!”

Soon enough Seungwoo sat there with Youngsaeng, Kyujong and Hyungjoon on the floor while, Youngsaeng laid  his head on Kyujong’s  lap and Hyungjoon leaned against his thigh

all the while they were showing off sonogram pictures on the computer. The boy stared wide-eyed as they explain what each little change in the sonogram meant.  He smiled understanding that the baby existed and would soon be a living breathing human life.

“So that means it's a boy right?” Seungwoo asked looking at the sonogram

“Ne and look how cute is little face is.” Youngsaeng replied with a smile.

“So is it going to be normal?” Seungwoo asked.

“Of course, as long as he gets here with 10 fingers and 10 toes it doesn't matter how he got here.” Youngsaeng replied.

“Ne. we're still going to be loving fathers to it. And in a way you're almost like a little brother.” Kyujong smiled looking at the little boy.

“You know it's almost funny. In a way you're letting them go ahead and figure out the answers to questions that the kid might ask.” Hyungjoon said.

“I'm glad I could help somebody who helped me out.” Seungwoo replied.

“We're thankful for you.” Youngsaeng replied.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Jungmin and Hyunjoong just now put the food in the microwave to cook.

“When you’re cooking,” Jungmin said walking up to Hyunjoong who was waiting on the food to get done, “you should throw away the garbage.”

“Ok the garbage should be thrown.” Hyunjoong teased picking him up playfully. He put him down and they both walked to the doorway.

“We are thinking the same thing.” Jungmin said to the other three members.

“Min, you know that.” Hyunjoong replied as they heard the beep of the microwave signalling the food was ready and they both went to it.

“Times up.” Jungmin replied as they took the food out.

“Its wonderful really.” Hyunjoong replied as they took the food to the table.

“Seungwoo ah! Guys!” Hyunjoong yelled to get their attention.

“Pig!” Jungmin teased/ yelled, “who will come first? Pig!”

“Why are they calling us?” Hyungjoon asked the other two.

“Sam Iyong ah!”

“Why?!” Hyungjoon asked as Kyujong laughed and he laughed also.

“Seems like joonie likes Sam lyong” Jungmin laughed as the others got up and walked into the dining room.

“Pabo,” Hyungjoon replied as they walked in, “Let’s go eat pizza.”

Once they went in and started eating. Kyujong took one of the pies and put it infront of Seungwoo’s mouth.

“Here try it. Careful its hard to bite, and its hot.” He said as the boy bit down and Kyujong put one of his hands under the boy’s mouth so the food wouldn’t fall on the floor.

“Ah its hot.” Seungwoo replied as Kyujong moved the food away and sat down so that they could eat properly. Once sitting down they started eating.

“What do you want to call this?” Jungmin asked as they started eating.

“Even the bread should have a name.” Hyunjoong replied .

“What do you want to call it?” Jungmin asked.

“007 bread.” Seungwoo whispered.

“I’m gonna go.” Hyunjoong replied teasingly.

“Wait i got it,” Seungwoo spoke up, “ SS501 bread!”

“Wow!” members replied and clapped their hands.

“I love you Seungwoo.” Hyungjoon replied ruffling his hair.

“Ah, Cute, cute.” Jungmin replied, “This is korean styled pizza bread. Korea has many Bi Bim Bab.”

They soon heard the door bell. Youngsaeng got up and went over to the video doorbell and answered it to find out it was one of their managers checking up on them. He soon let them in.

“What’s that smell? Having dinner?” The manager asked

“Ne, making pizza.” Youngsaeng replied. The others soon saw their manager walking in.

“Welcome.”
The manager soon noticed Seungwoo standing in attention against the wall.

“What’s he doing?” He asked making the members notice.

“Seungwoo what’s wrong? Its ok,” Youngsaeng replied, “He’s our manager.”

“It’s ok, come here.” Hyunjoong replied.

“What’s up?” Jungmin asked looking at him.

“Seungwoo come here,” Kyujong replied trying to get him to come closer, “Let’s eat.”

They kept trying until Jungmin spoke up.

“He doesn’t feel comfortable around you manager hyung,” He replied with a apologetic look on his face, “joesong haeyo.”

“Its Ok.” The manager replied with a small smile understanding the situation, “I’ll leave then.”

Once the manager left, it took a while for Seungwoo to feel safe again. They soon finished eating. Soon enough they were sitting in the living room watching tv.

“Seungwoo, Let’s go get you cleaned up and ready for bed.”

“Yeah, go with Youngsaeng hyung.” Hyungjoon replied making Youngsaeng get up where he was laying on his back and head on his leg.

“Are you going to wash him?” Hyungjoong asked looking at Youngsaeng.

“Let's go get you cleaned up.” Youngsaeng replied ignoring Hyunjoong’s question and looking down at Seungwoo.

“Don’t wash him.” Jungmin replied.

“Min, he’ll be fine.” Kyujong replied as Youngsaeng sat up and helped the little boy stand up. He soon walked him to the restroom.

“Can you reach here? Try and reach.” Youngsaeng replied at he showed him the tub as Seungwoo reached over touching the faucet, making Youngsaeng smile,

“Wash your face here, shower here,” Youngsaeng replied showing him the sink then the tub again; “And if you turn it, the water will come out of here. Pull this little plug on top of the spout and the water will come out. Got it?” He asked as Seungwoo nods, “Really? Do you want me to help you?” Seungwoo shakes his head; “Can you do it by yourself?” Seungwoo nods again, making him smile; “really? Ok go ahead a take a shower and if you need anything, call me gwaenchanh-a?” Seungwoo nods and Younsaeng smiles and leaves the room closing the door giving Seungwoo some privacy.

“Why did you come out?” Jungmin asked as Youngsaeng walked back into the room

“He wants to do it by himself.” Youngsaeng replied

“Why?” Hyungjoon questioned.

“Did you tell him you didn’t want to do it for him?” Jungmin asked

“No, Min ah,” Youngsaeng replied, “I asked him if he needed help and he said he didn’t.”

After a couple of minutes Seungwoo came out nice and clean.

“It seems like he’s done.” Jungmin replied as he noticed that Seungwoo walked into the room.

“Good?” Jungmin asked as Seungwoo nods, “ok I’m going to shower now.”

“Let’s watch TV.” Hyungjoon replied as Jungmin walked out to the bathroom, but he soon came back out with a confused look on his face.

“Showered?” Jungmin asked looking at them, “Why is there no more shampoo? There is also no water on the floor.” He then walked back to the living room, “He cleaned.” he then looked at Seungwoo, “Why did you do that?”

“Who? Seungwoo cleaned?” Kyujong asked with a look of shock.

“Did you really shower?” Jungmin asked as he ruffled the boy’s hair shocked to find it still damp.

“Did he just put water on his head, because he’s tired?” Hyunjoong asked as Kyujong sat up and smelled the boys hair to noticed it smelled like Youngsaeng’s AXs shampoo.

“He washed, I can smell Saeng’s shampoo.” Kyujong replied.

“Huh, weird.” Jungmin replied as he walked back to the restroom to double check he wasn’t seeing things.

“Why?” Hyungjoon asked.

“It’s so clean in here.” Jungmin yelled from the bathroom as he looked around.

‘What’s this.” Kyujong asked as he walked up gasping at what he saw.

“He cleaned,” Jungmin repeated; “Its so clean.”

“Seungwoo, you did all this?” Kyujong asked looking at the little boy as he nodded.

“You did? Why?” Jungmin asked as the little boy nodded; “you didn’t have to.”

“Guys he cleaned it.” Kyujong replied looking at the other members as they got up to check it out; “he did it better than us.”

*******************************

After a little while; they put Seungwoo to bed and they met up with the staff in the living room to do the closing comments of the day.

“Shhhh.”

“Ok who is going to talk first?” The PDA asked looking at the members.

“I will.” Hyunjoong replied as the cameraman turned towards him, “Seungwoo first came to our dorm, I saw him shower then cleaned the restroom,” He began, “That made me feel bad for him, We can’t imagine how much stress he was in because of that church and forced him to clean everything. From now on we will treat him better then they did, so…” He was interrupted with a sound of a cup breaking and crying from the room where Seungwoo was. That made everyone of the members get up and ran to the room as quick as possible.