chapter 2

Videos for my baby (A Kyusaeng mpreg fanfic)

September 22, 2006

 

“Smile Saeng.” Kyujong replied turning towards Youngsaeng who was sitting down next to Hyunjoong talking. He was wearing a baggy red shirt with sweats and a black vest. He was about 5 months along. Hyunjoong was wearing a grey hat, with a black long sleeve shirt and jeans.  His hair was blond other than black like a couple of months earlier.

“Kyu why?” Youngsaeng whined looking at the camera as, kyujong smiled, “I look like crap.” Kyujong was wearing a white jacket with a red long sleeve shirt underneath it, along with jeans

“Saengie you look fine right hyung?” Kyujong asked as he turned the camera towards the leader of the group.

“Ne Saeng, he’s right.” Hyunjoong replied looking at Youngsaeng, as he rolled his eyes.

“Kyu don’t film me like this. I look terrible.” Youngsaeng whined, Kyujong just laughed as he turned the camera towards himself and youngsaeng and leaned in to give him a gentle kiss.
“Saeng you look wonderful. Don’t worry.” He replied as Youngsaeng sighed and nodded. Kyujong then turned the camera back towards Hyunjoong.

“So hyung, what do you think of about having a nephew?” Kyujong asked. Earlier in the month they went to another sonogram and found out they were having a boy. After he asked that the leader smiled.

“I love the fact.” He replied as Youngsaeng glared at him.

“Hyun don’t even try to teach him about aliens.” He replied and Kyujong and Hyunjoong just laughed. Youngsaeng had been moody during the month.

“Saeng don’t worry.” Hyunjoong replied and Youngsaeng just rolled his eyes.

“Hey guys!”

Kyujong then turned the camera towards the door to the living room seeing Hyungjoon and Jungmin walking in. They were both dressed nicely just like the others. Jungmin was wearing a grey fedora, with  a white long sleeve shirt with a black scarf along with a black jacket and jeans, and Hyungjoon was wearing a black and yellow plaid shirt, a black jacket and jeans also.

“Kyu you’re doing another vlog?” Hyungjoon curiously asked looking at the camera.

“Ne, thought i would go ahead and get this one out of the way since we have filming to do.” Kyujong replied. The group had been filming a reality show called SS501: SOS and they were going to meet up with a young girl about 17 named Seonhui, who they helped about an episode earlier that week. They were on episode 4 now and Kyujong decided to film the vlog now since it would be hard to film the pregnancy since almost all of the show it would be filming everyone.

“So Saeng,” Kyujong began as he turned the camera towards Youngsaeng as Youngsaeng lifted an eyebrow curiously; “How do you feel about filming this show?”

“I’m fine with it,” He began shrugging his shoulders, “Let’s just hope your son doesn’t kick so much.” Kyujong just laughed. He then turned the camera towards himself.

“You really keep your appa up with that.” He replied as Youngsaeng just glared at him, making the other three laugh.

“Ok I think you've seen enough today.” he replied as the others just nodded.

“ulineun neoleul salanghae.” KyuJong replied and he and Youngsaeng  blew a kiss to the camera and then waved as KyuJong turned it off and sat the camera down on the end table.

“So when is manager hyung coming Hyun?” Jungmin asked as he sat next to him and put his arm around his boyfriend’s shoulder and laid his head on Hyunjoong’s shoulder.

“In about 5 minutes.” He replied as he began to play with his hair. Around 5 minutes later they were off to the place they were going to meet the girl. Once inside the camera men and staff, set up the cameras and sound board, the members then saw a girl about 17 years old who still looked a little bit paler than the last time they saw her.

“How is your condition?” Hyunjoong asked looking at her with a worried expression along with the other members.

“I’m getting much better.” She smiled reassuring them.

“You still look a bit pale.” Hyunjoong replied as the others nodded in response. However Kyujong spotted a little boy who looked about seven years of age; standing next to her.

“Who is this little boy?” Kyujong asked curiously as the others looked at the boy.

“His name is SeungWoo, I escaped with him from the place.” She answered looking at them.

“Hello Seungwoo.”

After a few minutes they sat around a table.

“So what happened?” Youngsaeng asked getting comfortable in the chair.

“Well, I was afraid that my parents would hit me again, so I didn’t want to go to the police.” She replied calmly.

“Where were you before you escaped?” Jungmin asked

“Hwal Hyun Je Gook Gyo, in the Kang Won Do deep forest.” She replied answering his question.

“Hwal Hyun Je Gook Gyo, isn’t that the same place you told us about before?” Kyujong asked her before glancing at Youngsaeng to make sure he was ok.
“Ne, that’s the religion of the people in our village. They will hit people and make them do work.” She replied.

“When did they take you there?” Hyunjoong asked after hearing the explanation.

“When you guys came and gave me the card. It was then.” She replied looking at them.

“So you had a reason for not showing up then.” Youngsaeng replied before wincing as he felt a kick from the baby hard against his stomach; thinking that the others wouldn’t notice but Hyunjoong; who was sitting next to him, noticed and looked at him with a face asking ‘are you ok Saeng?’ Youngsaeng noticed the look and nodded, rubbing his stomach with a free hand under the table as they listened to the girl’s story.

“Ne, Appa said that i didn’t study enough and that I needed to study more and learn the religion.” She replied calmly as she noticed Youngsaeng wincing, “Is Youngsaeng oppa ok?”

“Yeah he’s fine.” Hyunjoong replied as Kyujong looked at him with a raised eyebrow before looking at the girl asking, “Do you still remembered the place?”

He then looked back at Hyunjoong mouthing ‘what happened hyung?’

Hyunjoong then mouthed, ‘he kicked.’ making Kyujong smile and nodded understanding.

“It’s somewhere in Kang Won Do. Umma sent me by force,” She sighed before continuing; “I didn’t see anything.”

“Can’t you remember anything?” Hyunjoong questioned in disbelief, “Didn’t you see anything at least through the window?”

“Actually the car was going up and down.” She stated, “I didn’t see well.

“Then how was the church?” Youngsaeng asked.

“There is a big worship room underneath it,” She replied looking at him; “People were doing worships  and meetings there.”
“Didn’t you hear them say anything about the place?” Hyungjoon questioned.

“We couldn’t go out freely, not even me,” She began looking at him; “and people didn’t talk to me. We could only go out secretly.  joesong haeyo, I really don’t know.”

“Don’t apologize dear, You’re doing your best.” Jungmin spoke up with a soft smile, “How did you bring Seungwoo if you couldn’t go anywhere?”

“When I met him he was getting hit by the ahjussi in the worship place.” She replied.

“How can they hit him?” He questioned.
“I don’t know, he’s still a baby,” She replied looking at the little boy next to her, “So I brought him with me and escaped.”
“How did you escape? Was it hard?” Hyunjoong asked.

“The people in the church, were doing something at night. Thirty minutes before that they were doing exercises. During that time, more people started gathering.” she began and sighed, “ So i acted like i needed to use the restroom with him and we went to the hill. I was so scared that they would follow us. Finally we went to the road and asked anyone for a ride. I was really scared at that time.”
“Do you remember the person who gave you guys a ride?” Youngsaeng asked breathing out a bit as he felt another strong kick, he then moved one hand towards his stomach underneath the table so that the girl couldn’t noticed along with the little boy. He didn’t want to scare the poor thing.

“Ani, because we were in a hurry,” She replied, “I only said thank you.”

“Really weird,” Hyungjoon spoke up making the others look at him “In my opinion, we should find more information about Hwal Hyun Je Gook Gyo and Jinhee.”
“Ne, Hyungjoon is right.” Kyujong said nodding his head along with the mankae, “Something’s going on here.”