chapter 3

Videos for my baby (A Kyusaeng mpreg fanfic)

September 22, 2006

It was a little later that day, the boys had to change clothes before taking Seungwoo to a protection place for children, on the way there they were trying to get him to talk to him but he just sat beside Youngsaeng keeping quiet.

“SeungWoo, are you feeling ok?” Kyujong asked as he was sitting in the seat in front of them across from Hyunjoong. “Are you excited to meet new friends??”

“He’s scared to talk to you Kyujong.” Hyungjoon replied as he was sitting next to Youngsaeng and SeungWoo in the backseat.

“Why me?” Kyujong asked looking at him. Hyungjoon smiles then looks at Seungwoo.

“Seungwoo, You don’t like him right?” he asked mentioning Kyujong to the little boy but the little boy didn’t reply.

“You’re scary too.” Kyujong replied looking at youngest member of the group.

“That’s because my words are disregarded by others.” He replied. Hyunjoong who was in the seat in front of him looked at the little boy.

“Do you want something to drink?” He asked him holding out his water bottle to him seeing if he gets a reaction.

“Are we in a desert hyung?” Hyungjoon replied looking at the 4D leader.

“Ani, I just thought he might be thirsty.” Hyunjoong replied.

“Seungwoo ah.”

“Do you know how to talk?” Hyunjoong asked still trying to get the boy to talk. Youngsaeng who was sitting there with one hand on his stomach and the other one behind the boys back to make sure the boy wouldn’t fall, “please look at us.”

Even then the boy didn’t reply, Hyunjoong tried again.

“Seungwoo ah,” He began looking at the boy, “Do you like soccer?” when the boy didn’t reply he turned around in his seat facing the front. “I won’t talk then.”

Kyujong looked at the boy, ‘he must be tired.’ the thought.

“You want to sleep?” He asked him but Seungwoo shook his head.

“Then hyungs will show you something,” Jungmin replied as he was in the seat infront of Hyunjoong, “like sing you a pop song.”

“ABCDEFG,” Kyujong began as he sung the ABC’s; “HIJKLMNOP”

Soon Jungmin began to sing along.

“QRSTUV” they kept singing until Hyungjoon joined in.

“WXY and Z” near the end Jungmin started to laugh. Kyujong heard it and looked over at him.

“Did you miss something?” he asked with a smile.

“I don’t know.” Jungmin laughed as he started munching on the snack he has in his hands. Hyungjoon and Kyujong shrugged their shoulders and looked back at the little boy as they continued singing, “Now i know my ABCs”

“NEXT TIME WON’T YOU SING WITH ME?!” Hyungjoon finished.

“Wow!” The other 2 members replied looking at him

“YAH!!” Hyungjoon yelled doing a note a little higher then his normal singing, which caught Jungmin’s attention.

“What’s that? Teach me properly.” He teased making the mankae do it again. Kyujong grabbed a chip and stuck in his mouth to shut him up. Hyunjoong looked at Seungwoo again.

“Do you want me to tell you something funny?” he asked, “a few days ago, we met Mr. Andre Kim,” he began and changed his voice to do a bad impression of the fashion designer, “SS501”
“Congratulations, please walk in the Seoul Fashion show,” Hyungjoon continued in the same voice as Hyunjoong, “All five of you with y poses, superstar 501,” he said before laughing in his original voice, “It's even funnier when he laughs.” He laughs in the same deep voice and continued talking “To find the hidden treasure All of us, let's go!” making the others laugh.

“We are not making fun of him.” Kyujong assured, he stopped when he saw the little boy with tears coming down his cheeks, “Seungwoo is crying. Tears are coming out, what to do?”

“Don’t cry, congratulations.” Hyungjoon replied still doing that same voice as Youngsaeng just glared at him to shut up  which he did. Jungmin looked at the boy again. They were trying so hard to get him to talk to them.

“Among hyungs who do you no like the most?” He asked curiously.

“Seungwoo,” Hyunjoong replied softly making sure the young boy could hear him.

“Ne, just answer the question. Let’s hear it in one, two, three” Jungmin said as he expected to hear an answer, instead he heard his boyfriend behind him yell his name in a childlike voice.

“Let’s try that again shall we? On three. One, Two three.” jungmin said expecting to hear the little boy but again it was Hyunjoong making the other three laugh.

“It's you.” Hyungjoon replied laughing.

“What is happening to me today?” Jungmin asked himself chuckling. Youngsaeng noticed that the boy still hasn’t spoken. He took his hand off his stomach and put it on the little boy’s knee gently.

“Seungwoo, are you sleepy, hm? Do you want to lay down and relax?” he asked softly seeing if the boy would reply, again no reaction or reply, so he kept trying. “Or do you just want to sleep, hm?”

“Youngsaeng’s voice is so soft, I feel sleepy, I’m going to sleep.” Hyunjoong teased making the pregnant member look at him with a glare.

“Try and sleep by any chance.” Jungmin replied laughing then gave Youngsaeng a apologetic look.

“Want some snacks?” Youngsaeng asked handing a chip with his hand and put it in front of the boy’s mouth but not too close. By everyone’s surprise, Seungwoo took the chip from Youngsaeng’s hand with his mouth and ate it.

“If Saeng gives it to him,’ Kyujong replied calm but still amazed and looking at the others; “he’ll eat it.”

“Oh my!”

“Delicious right?!” Jungmin yelled.

“Of course.” Youngsaeng replied for the boy looking at him with a soft smile, “is it good?”

He then gives him another chip which the boy ate.

“He’s eating it if you give it to him Saeng.” Kyujong replied smiling at his boyfriend, which made Youngsaeng smile. The little boy then grabbed a chip from Kyujong’s hand and fed one to Youngsaeng.

“Hey Saeng, is it true what hyung mouthed to me before?” Kyujong asked looking at Youngsaeng for confirmation about what Hyunjoong mouthed to him earlier.

“What did he mouth to you?” Youngsaeng questioned looking at his boyfriend curiously.

“That he,” Kyujong said pointing to his boyfriend’s baby bump, “kicked earlier.”

“Ne, twice actually.” Youngsaeng replied looking at him, as he grabbed another chip and gave it to the boy. Kyujong smiled at how the boy was reacting to Youngsaeng. He thought of how he would be when the baby got there.

“Hey hyung,” Hyungjoon replied tapping Youngsaeng’s shoulder making him look at him, “You are going to be a good appa soon.”

That compliment made Youngsaeng smile.

 

*******************

 

It didn’t take long until they arrived at the protection house. This place is where Seungwoo could be around other kids and stay protected until another family adopts him. Once getting out the car, they saw two female teachers with 2 kids waiting on them to welcome Seungwoo.

“You are going to live here,” Jungmin said taking Seungwoo’s hand with his gently and got out of the car seeing the teacher there, “The teacher is here to welcome you. Say hello.”

The kids and the two women came up and greeted everyone.

“You must be Seungwoo,” the teacher said kneeling down to see his face, “It’s nice to meet you.”
“Huh? Why are you crying?” the other woman asked as she noticed that he was tearing up, “a pretty baby shouldn’t cry. It’s ok you’re safe here. Come and meet the other kids.”

“Yeah let’s go.” One of the children that was with the teacher. They started to lead him away from the members until, Seungwoo started crying more and ran back and ran behind Youngsaeng, catching him off guard. He then turned around to face him, looking down sadly.

“Seungwoo ah,” Hyungjoon replied making sure he heard him, “We will come here frequently” It was no use Seungwoo kept crying. Youngsaeng knelt down the best he could, so he was about the same height as him.

“So don’t cry.” Youngsaeng replied patting his shoulder gently.

“Seungwoo, if you cry,” Kyujong spoke up, “Your friends would be surprised.”

Youngsaeng then carefully got up and hugged him gently.

“Seung-in.” He replied as he stood up fully and rubbing his back softly, “joesonghabnida”

“Seungwoo ya, don’t cry.” Hyungjoon said as he continued to cry.

“We’re here.” Kyujong spoke up softly Seungwoo’s shoulders gently as he continued to cry.

“don’t cry.” The teacher replied sadly.

“Seung-in, Seung-in” Hyunjoong replied, as they started towards the building.

“Seungwoo ah, let’s go play..” Hyungjoon replied hoping that would make him stop.

“Yeah let’s go together.” Youngsaeng replied agreeing and wiping some of his tears with his thumb, noticing that SeungWoo’s tears slowly stopped, and the teacher noticed it.

“Stop, good boy SeungWoo.” She replied wiping his tears.

“Finished Seungwoo?” Hyungjoon asked

“Let’s go play with hyungs.” The teacher replied as they walked towards the building.

“Good boy.” the other woman said as they kept walking. Seungwoo was holding Youngsaeng’s hand gently and wiping his tears with the other arm. The boys decided to go with him first into the building hoping it will make Seungwoo stop crying. Soon enough they went inside. Once inside there were kids running around playing with one another. They decided to let him play, while they talked to one of the owners of the place. They soon went into a different room to talk to a woman.

“Is the system here, like an orphanage?” Hyunjoong asked as the others listened.

“Most people, think it’s like one because, the children are living here,” she began, “because of their parents are divorced or family violence, we can protected them. So it’s a children's protection system.”

“SeungWoo doesn’t want to be away from us,” Hyungjoon spoke making the woman nod.

“Ne, that makes me worried,” she began, “his mental condition is so weak right now, that he should take some treatments and need to check his health condition also. He also needs to visit psychologists. There are many things that needs to be done, that it makes it hard for him to stay. This is a hard situation.”

“Can he stay with us for a short period of time?” Kyujong asked curiously, “will that work?”

"Well, this is the place that he should live at," She began looking at all of them, “it’s not a good idea to take him right away. Let him stay here and you guys can come here frequently. I think that’s better. Afterall he should live here.”

“It seems like he’s having a hard time,” Jungmin spoke up, “that makes us so sad. Then can we stay with him at our house for a short period of time, and bring him here frequently and give him sometime to get familiar with this place?”

“Since the people and the environment here are so unfamiliar to him,” She began, “Its not bad for him to stay with someone, who is more closer to him. But you guys will be very busy, is that ok with you?”

“Its ok with us.” Jungmin said looking at the other for their opinion and they nodded. They stayed and talked with her a little bit longer to understand what was going to happen when they took him back to their house. Not long after they saw Seungwoo outside watching the other kids play. They decided to go out there to play with some of the kids before going home, while Youngsaeng stood beside Seungwoo and talked to him, which actually surprised him that he actually replied back. They then joined with the others play some childhood favorites, including soccer. After a while they headed back to the house with Seungwoo, curious on what the night would bring.