chapter 7

Videos for my baby (A Kyusaeng mpreg fanfic)

December 24, 2006
Christmas eve morning came with something new, they were backstage at Music core. Kyujong had taken up the camera yet again this time at they were getting ready for their performance with the people who did that to him. They wanted this day to be happy. They wouldn't let that ruin their mood of the holiday spirit.
"Smile Saeng!" Kyujong said showing the camera towards Youngsaeng again as the pregnant male was on the couch sitting next to Jungmin and the other two of backstage.
"Kyu not now. I'm already freaking out about today, can you not do the camera now?" Youngsaeng asked.
"Of course saeng." Kyujong replied turning off the camera and walking over to him, "Is everything ok?" 
"I honestly don't know how to feel about this." Youngsaeng said. 
"It's just a performance. I promise they won't hurt you this time." Kyujong replied as he put a arm around him. 
"That doesn't stop me from being scared. But I'm glad you're here." Youngsaeng said smiling at him, "But what are we going to do about them?" 
"As long as those cameras are rolling we're going to get along with them. Otherwise avoid them like the plague." Hyunjoong replied. They spent the time leading up to the concert relaxing before the performance. For once there were no vocal exercises no final rehearsals. It was simply a time to rest and relax. They needed this. It would take everything they had in them to confront and even sing with their most hated enemy. 
"Will we really be able to do this?" Youngsaeng asked. 
"Of course we will. Not to mention If they try anything you'll have the entire band with you I promise." Hyunjoong said replied with a smile. They stepped out onto the stage and waited for the announcer to call them out. They waited nervously. But to the outside world the radiated confidence. 
"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome from our own Seoul South Korea ss501, Big Bang, KRY and Se7en!" the host said as everyone walked out. 
The curtains were pulled back and they were exposed to the audience for the first time in this performance. They all cheered as they walked out onto the stage just so they all could catch sight of them. As the announcer told the audience they would be singing Jingle Bell Rock another cheer rupted. This was going to be a good show. Soon the song song started to play. 
Host: Merry christmas!
All: Jingle bell rock rockin' in christmas. Oh, oh, oh. Jingle bell rock rockin' in christmas. Oh, oh, oh
Host: Se7en!
Se7en: Merry chirstmas! (starts singing) Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock. Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
SS501: Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air.
Youngsaeng: Merry christmas!
Hyunjoong: What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Se7en: Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Host: Big Bang!
G-Dragon: Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Daesung: Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell rock
All: Jingle bell rock rockin' in christmas. Oh, oh, oh. Jingle bell rock rockin' in christmas. Oh, oh, oh yeah
Host: Se7en!
Se7en: What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh, one-horse sleigh
host: KRY!
Yesung: Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell
Yesung and Kyuhyun: That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell rock
Hyunjoong: Jingle bell rock rockin' in christmas. Oh, oh, oh yeah
All: Jingle bell rock rockin' in christmas. Oh, oh, oh. Jingle bell rock rockin' in christmas. Oh, oh, oh yeah (x 2)

As the performance ended they retreated to the backstage. They shared a celebratory hug as was often how they ended concert. Unfortunately Bigbang stepped up next to them. Ss501 looked Furious as they locked eyes with their enemy. There was a heavy silence as they left the room. It was clear the two bands hated each other. The tension was palpable. Suddenly G-Dragon reached out and touched Youngsaeng's belly. Kyujong stepped in front of him and grabbed his arm. The grip was so tight that it left a print on him. He tried to pull away as their eyes met. 
"You're not touching him now or ever. Do I make myself clear." Kyujong replied. 
"Let me go you scum." G-Dragon hissed. 
"If we weren't in public I'd be doing way more than this." Kyujong hissed back. After shoving G-Dragon off both bands left. At the end of it all Kyujong consoled Youngsaeng Soon they would be home and enjoying a nice warm meal. After tonight they can forget about Big Bang. It mattered a lot to him and his band was around him.