Sneak - Lisoo

Bliss | BLACKPINK Collection

One

Two

Three steps forward.

Looking high and low, in search of the culprit who took away what was hers. She went down on her knees, searching at any possible hints of the whereabouts of her target.

She stood up, dusting off her knees, sneakily advancing through the hallway of the dorms. She peaked at a room, carefully trying not to make a sound.

A squeak was heard and she held her breath, trying not to let anyone know she was there. She waited for a few moments for anything to appear.

Nothing.

She continued padding through the room, cautiously surveying the area, still.

Shuffling was heard, making her turn her head in an instant to where it was.

They met eye to eye, and as soon as the other recognized her, they started running.

"Dalgom! Dalgom! Come back here!" She hissed, catching up to the little fur ball sneaking inside another bedroom.

"Where did you take the- stop running, will you?!" She whined in frustration, as the both of them went in circles around the living room. Lisa bumped her leg to the coffee table, wincing at the pain and jumping on one leg as the dog scurried away.

"Don't go in there, you little-"

She gritted her teeth, holding back the whimper that was trying to escape from her lips. She can't go in there, when all she's been doing this whole time is hunting the owner's snobbish dog.

Lisa balled her hands into fists, moving closer to the ajar door. She poke her eye at the small opening, looking down on corners that Dalgom might have squeezed in to.

Her eyes wandered on the bed, seeing a figure sprawled over it, but not enough to see her, just her feet.

Suddenly, Dalgom appeared and dashed through the room, alerting Lisa and making her push through the door to catch the dog inside. The door swings through direct contact, the back of it hitting the wall. Lisa was too focused on seizing Dalgom, that she didn't see the other person watching her with a confused expression.

When the furry animal jumped on top of the bed, that's when she realized that she's the one caught red-handed.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" Her eyes widened as she made eye contact with her, since the other girl cocked an eyebrow at her, while Dalgom hid behind his owner, seemingly smirking at Lisa.

Lisa squinted at him back.

"I- was just trying to play with Dalgom..." Lisa sounded unsure, which made the other doubtful of her answer.

"Dalgom doesn't really play with you. You know that."

"We have this love-hate relationship. He'll warm up to me, I'm sure." Lisa tried to convince her, but it seemed like she's more of convincing herself. Jisoo heaved a sigh.

"What is it really?" When she heard the firmness in her voice, Lisa jutted her bottom lip to a pout, looking defeated.

"He took Leo and I don't know where he put him. I saw them, unnie! I saw him take him. That dog!" Jisoo looked at Dalgom, who only huffed and looked away like he didn't care at all what Lisa just said. The tall girl scoffed at his reaction and looked back to his owner.

"Did you see that??? He's guilty and not even sorry!" Jisoo was so amused at the scene before her. She really does have a different kind of dog.

Jisoo muffled a laugh at the situation, "I guess I'll be the one to apologize for his actions. You two don't get along at all. I'm not even surprised anymore."

Lisa folded her arms, glaring at Dalgom who just walked away and roamed around the room.

"But you shouldn't worry. Dalgom likes Leo better than you, so that's a good thing." She grinned.

"I'm not sure if I should be grateful or offended by that statement, to be honest."

"You should be grateful." Lisa waited for her to continue. "He brought Leo in my room." Jisoo showed her the kitten, cuddling with her in bed. Jisoo was enjoying the little one's company, gushing over his cuteness.

Well, aside from trying to balance him on her head and holding him in one hand to see how small he is, everything seems fine. Leo is just quiet as he is.

Lisa padded over to the bed and joined them, taking Leo into her hands and kissing him.

"Leo! I thought I lost you."

"Okay, that's just overreacting. Our dorm's not that big..."

"I missed you. Also, why are you trying to cuddle Jisoo-ah! You sneaky little kitten." She purred at the small cat, putting him closer to her cheek. Lisa laid down on the bed, putting Leo on her stomach. Jisoo, who was beside her, frowned.

"Excuse me? This is my bed. Aren't you supposed to go back to your room? You have Leo now."

"No. I wanna stay here."

When Leo saw Dalgom by the bed, he walked down from Lisa's stomach and leaped down to the floor, his owner oblivious about him being gone.

"And the reason is?"

"I want cuddles too!" Lisa moved closer to the older girl, wrapping her arms around Jisoo's torso and nuzzling at the crook of her neck. Jisoo couldn't react anymore as she was already pinned down and contained in Lisa's embrace, too close that she could feel Lisa's breathing on her neck.

"I feel like this is your plan all along. You only made Leo and Dalgom as excuses." She gently hit her arm but Lisa didn't budge at all. It only made her tighten her embrace. "You're not that slick, Lisa."

"What? It's not fair that you only cuddle Leo. I'm the one you cuddle even before Leo came here. That shouldn't change." Lisa muttered against her skin, gently tickling her in the process. Jisoo softly smiled, containing her giggles to herself.

"Leo is cuter though."

"He got it from me." Lisa shrugged, clearly not bothered by the remark. "I'm warmer though, and better at cuddling."

Jisoo draped her leg on Lisa while she hugged her closer, resting her chin on the younger girl's head.

She hummed. "I guess so."

"I know so."

"Next time, just come and barge in as you usually do if you want cuddles. This role play act you have with Dalgom is just too much."

"It's the only thing that he willingly cooperates with. I didn't even tell him to do anything."

"Maybe he wants Leo away from you." Lisa scoffed.

"That's just rude." Jisoo just grinned, looking down on Lisa's expression. "But yes to freely going here for cuddles. Agreed." Lisa beamed and stayed in Jisoo's embrace for the rest of the afternoon as they fell asleep and went for a nap together.

Dalgom left the room to find another place to chill in, while Leo followed him wherever he goes.

At least, they also found company with each other.

--------------------

A/N: I decided to remove the Cosmos (Lisoo) one shot collection here in AFF and move all the stories in this collection instead together with the other ships' one shots. Cosmos would still be up in Wattpad as a separate collection. I hope you enjoyed this.

- sel