Magnet - Jenlisa

Bliss | BLACKPINK Collection

A/N: Request Prompt: Non-AU Jenlisa, in which Lisa's a chick magnet and jennie becomes clingy and jealous.
---------------------

It shouldn't bother her to be honest.

It's not like any of them can really help it.

Their work requires a lot of socializing to the public and to other artists so she knows a lot of interactions will happen.

But damn!

It takes a lot of will power in her not to glare at the people flirting or touching Lisa.

Heck, she might even start throwing hands in this place if she ever lost the control.

She inhaled deeply to calm herself down then strode towards Lisa and the girl who kept circling around her like a cat.

She put on her sweetest smile and clung on her band mate's arm, catching both of their attention.

"I've been looking all over for you. The others said we should already go. Come."

"Unnie-"

Lisa didn't even have the chance to protest or answer and Jennie didn't care to give any attention to the other girl who was left alone and dumbfounded.

She just pulled the maknae together with her with a victorious smirk on her face.

--------------------

If she hears another scream of Lisa oppa again, she might have to make a scene to get more attention to her.

Sure, all of them gets the attention from the fans, but bet in on Lisa to just act a bit cuter than the usual, fans will go wild and even the other idols would look her way to look at the maknae of the group.

Should she blame Lisa? Maybe.

They saw the guys of BTS as they were about to get off the stage and BTS are on standby as the go next.

She's been eyeing this one guy that kept glancing on Lisa subtly but no one escapes the very sharp eyes of Jennie Kim.

When Jennie noticed that Jungkook was about to approach Lisa, she immediately back-hugged her and rested her chin on Lisa's shoulder.

She made both of them walk faster as Jennie put half off her weight on Lisa, causing them to both pass by quickly in front of the boy group.

Jennie just saw Jungkook scratch his nape in her peripheral view.

She smiled to herself on her victory against the pursuers of Lisa.

--------------------  

It's their free day and as usual, she was the one who woke up last.

And the odd thing that makes the start her day off is there's no Lisa who'd ambush her in her room to wake her up.

Jennie walked out of her room and heard faint laughing in the kitchen. She went where her co-members are and there she saw Lisa bugging Jisoo in preparing breakfast. Her face was too close to their unnie for her liking.

Her presence was first noticed by Jisoo and the sour expression from Jennie wasn't missed by the eldest.

"Hey, you're up. I was just about to be done with cooking. If it weren't for Lisa constantly bugging me, I would've been finished earlier."

She looked at Lisa who was standing behind her, with her head just inches away from her, looking over at the food she's making. She fake-glared at her and Lisa moved away, chuckling.

"I was just checking if you're doing it right, unnie." Lisa walked over to Jennie and hugged her.

"Good morning, Jennie-unnie!"

"Morning." She was able to mumble against Lisa's hair, the gesture making her forget that she was having a bad morning in the first place.

Lisa pulled her to the counter and made her sit across Jisoo who was still working on their breakfast. She smiled at her.

"Go call Rosé in from the veranda, Lisa. I'll just set the table." Jisoo ordered and Lisa happily obeyed.

Once Lisa was out of sight, Jisoo looked at Jennie.

"You're very funny, you know that?"

"Huh?" Jennie looked at her questioningly.

"You glared at me like I just stole your toy." Jisoo smirked at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She pursed her lips, trying to avoid looking at Jisoo.

"Stop playing innocent, Jennie. You know very well what I'm talking about." Jisoo chuckled softly.

"You've been glaring at everyone who tries to be extra close or touchy with Lisa. I see things." She squinted her eyes and gestured her fingers, pointing them to her eyes then to Jennie.

Jennie chose to stay silent. She's not sure what to say or explain. She doesn't trust her consciousness right now, which thankfully Jisoo didn't push anymore. She took the other plates and helped setting the table with Jisoo.

She's not even mine.

She sighed.

--------------------  

Jennie stayed in the veranda to clear her mind off and get some fresh air, while the others are busy their own thing.

It's true, she gets extra protective over Lisa. Possessive, might be the right term. She hasn't really had the time to process the things she's been doing or the feelings that might have been surfacing.

It's just that the girl has taken a lot of liking towards Lisa and she's been the apple of her eye for as long as she can remember. She just haven't faced the idea to confirm it. She knows there's something for Lisa. She's just not sure what it is.

But one thing is clear to her.

She's jealous.

It took her by surprise when the sliding door clicked and a voice suddenly spoke.

"Do you mind if I join you out here?"

She looked back and saw the girl of her interest. She shook her head and tapped the vacant chair beside hers, gesturing for her to sit down.

"Unnie, can we talk?"

Jennie turned to look, studying the other girl. Lisa looked worried and hesitant. She adjusted herself to face Lisa.

"Sure. What is it?"

Lisa heaved a sigh while fidgeting with her fingers. She glanced at Jennie.

"Are we okay?"

Jennie was taken aback.

"Of course. Why would you think we're not?"

"Because you're always frowning and glaring at me." Lisa pouted. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No no no. I'm not mad at you or anything and you did nothing wrong."

"Then why are y-"

I'm jealous.

"Everybody's getting the attention of my favorite person.. I miss my cuddly Lisa."

"Why didn't you tell me? Here I thought you didn't want me around because you always had this intimidating expression whenever you look at me..."

"Correction: whenever I look at you and there's an annoying person lingering around you."

"Yah! Unnie! I was getting really sad and worried that you were mad at me!"

Lisa tackled Jennie and hugged her, resting her face at the crook of her neck. She felt the younger girl hug her tighter. She rubbed her back to calm her down.

"I'm sorry. I was just-"

"Jealous?" Lisa broke the hug and sat beside her, still having that smug look on her to tease Jennie.

"Yeah, right. Whatever." She rolled her eyes, trying not to smile so her act wouldn't fail.

She felt Lisa lean on her shoulder.

"I miss you too, unnie."

Jennie smiled and they fell silent for a moment, the morning breeze rustling through the trees.

She realized something.

"You're such a magnet."

Lisa sat up and looked at her with a confused expression. Jennie faced her with a warm smile and soft gaze, studying every feature on Lisa's face.

"You got me attracted to you."

--------------------

A/N: Jenlisa done~ I hope you enjoyed this one. It was hard to write it at first but I got comfortable writing about them later on. :)

I love reading your comments. Thank you for all the support!

- sel

Twitter: hiraethcamila

Wattpad: delusionofcontrol