Coincidence - Chaesoo

Bliss | BLACKPINK Collection

"Purple?"

There were careful footsteps until the person spoke again.

"Purple looks good."

She glanced behind her quickly and saw another person around looking at the shelves. She focused back on to the sheets in front of her. She heard a deep sigh followed by a whine.

"I love purple...But I doubt she'll like that. What do I do????"

She turned her head once again and silently watched the petite girl behind, body covered in a bundle of big coat, almost making her unnoticeable. She studied the frustrated girl who seems to be torn in choosing the right bed linens and pillow cases in the shop.

She put the soft bundle of comforter in her basket as she tried not to mind the other girl.

"Why am I given this burden???"

The loud muffled sound was heard in the second floor. No one else were there aside the two of them. As she grabbed the handle of the basket, she turned to see that the other girl was already slumped on the shelf of linens and pillows.

She walked towards the girl and stopped at a distance.

"Do you need help?"

The girl immediately stood up and fixed herself. The distress is evident in her face but tried to put up an apologetic smile.

"I badly need it. But I don't want to take up your time. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? I'm not in a hurry or anything."

"Really?" The girl's eyes widened with hope and a grin.

"Yeah. I'm done with my shopping anyway." She smiled.

"Thank goodness!" She sighed. "I'm really having a difficulty with all the shopping. It's not really my thing, as you can see."

She listened attentively as the girl started rambling with which pillows or sheets to buy. They went from shelves to another, showing each other different designs and patterns that would match the place or the vibe that the girl described. 

It seemed that the girl didn't really have the sense of style with regards to home decor and would rather get it all done quickly if she had her way, but then she would keep saying "Jennie would kill me if I got the wrong ones" and try looking for the things she was told to buy.

But then after an hour or so, they finally got all the things she needed and both checked out their carts. They went on their ways, forgetting to introduce themselves in the process.

Rosé didn't mind as she thought she wouldn't be seeing the girl again anyway.

--------------------

"Yah! No one's selling chicken skewers anywhere! Why???"

She was out in a cold evening for dinner when she heard a frustrated loud voice in the street. She looked up from her phone and saw a small familiar girl four meters ahead of her, with her shoulders slumped.

It's her again.

She continued walking until she was finally face to face with the girl who had her head up looking at the dark sky, murmuring stuff between I really wanted chicken and I'm so hungry.

"It's you again."

The other girl whipped her head and was surprised by the presence of the tall girl in front of her. turned to an "O" shape as she pointed at her.

"OH. Nyeongan!" She beamed.

Her eyebrows shot up at the weird greeting, trying not to laugh at it. It was odd for her but she found it endearing.

"Why are you here?" She looked at the girl's small face, watching her cute expressions. Her cheeks are tinted pink because of the cold.

"I was looking for chicken skewers but no shops are selling it around here." The girl pouted and she nodded. She suddenly had an idea. She initially thought of just having a quick dinner but a company wouldn't be bad either.

"Do you wanna have dinner with me? Well, if you like having Korean fried chicken instead?"

The girl's mood changed to a lively one, and she took it a sign that she was up for it.

"Chicken! Yes, I'll go with you!"

It all went so fast that she found herself having dinner at a fried chicken place that she frequents to. They were both silent but it wasn't awkward at all. Her company seemed to be so invested in munching on the fried chicken in her hands that it was so amusing for her to watch. 

"You love chicken, don't you?"

She waited for her to answer but the girl was busy eating and dancing at the same time. She just looked at her with a funny expression until the girl noticed that she was being watched.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She smirked and continued eating. The girl tilted her head to the side with a confused look. She shrugged and went back to eating her food.

--------------------  

It must be weird but she thinks the universe is playing with her. Maybe it's trying to tell her something or maybe it's just pure coincidence that she once again encountered this girl. 

The weather was great and this girl is indeed outside but very much focused on her phone, with the tip of her tongue sticking out of .

And like the other times, the girl is still frustrated.

 "Yah! I'll kill you!"  

The moment she got close to the girl, she put her phone down on the bench, punched her fists in the air with her legs wagging up and down, while whining incoherent words.

She made her way beside her and sat down. The girl sensed her presence and quickly whipped her head to her.

"OH, YOU. Nyeongan!"

"Hey. I see, you're distressed as usual."

"I lost in the game I was playing. I was trying to level up."

"Interesting. Though, I can't really help you with that." She chuckled.

"It's fine. I'll win it the next time, for sure!" She said confidently.

The girl looked at the scenery in front of her, inhaling the fresh air that surrounds them. The breeze flowed through, making the leaves rustle and blowing their hair away. She giggled as her bangs tickled her and Rosé fixed her messed up hair.

There was silence between them as both of them enjoyed the nice weather and company. She noticed a content sigh from the girl beside her. She saw her staring at a group of flowers spread across the grass in front of them with a cute smile drawn on her face.

"You know, this is the third time I'm meeting you and I still don't know your name." She ended the silence.

"You always seem to appear when I'm frustrated too. And you never really asked."

 She pondered on that first statement because even she can't understand why it kept happening that way.  

"True but-" The other girl looked at her with a smirk which made her stop.

"It's Jisoo. My name's Kim Jisoo." 

She nodded, then propped a brow.

"Well aren't you gonna ask mine?"

"I had the hunch you'll say it anyway." Jisoo teased and she could feel herself rolling her eyes. " What's your name?"

"I'm Rosé. Rosé Park."

Jisoo smiled knowingly and it intrigued her. Jisoo always did intrigue her.

"I figured."

"Figured what?" She frowned.

"Your name would be as delicate and soft as you are. You always make me smile, like flowers do."

She's not really used to receiving such nice words. She didn't know what that meant but it made her stomach turn into knots in a good way. If it was a compliment, as she think should be if she got it right, it's making her feel certain things. 

As if those words alone already caught her off guard, the next words that came out of Jisoo's lips made her heart thump harder than it usually would.

"I like flowers."

-------------------

A/N: I wasn't able to update for a week because I didn't have any idea what to write about but here it is. I'm sorry that it's not that good but I hope you still liked it. >.<

I'll be going back to uni tomorrow so I don't know how often I'll ever get to update but I'll try whenever I have a free time.

Thanks for reading!

Happy Jennie Day! 

- sel

PS: Chaennie is becoming my second ship. I'm so soft for those two *squeal* But of course, I'm still standing strong for my main, Lisoo~