Ninenth Chapter

Kidnapped

Sorry I am a bit busy with college life, here is next chapter!

To be honest I don't have an idea how should this end... But I am enjoying writing ^^

I guess we had plan about Jongkey... but I changed a bit plot... sooo maybe it will end so so diffferent :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum came with two large boxes of pizza. He thanked to his collegues and set the table when both boys washed their hands and they ate their dinner. Kibum gave them also orange juice and he was all that time very at deep thoughs. Jonghyun was a bit worried about their savior. About their big angel.

„Kibummie hyung, what is wrong? You have been staring at that glass of juice for almost ten minutes, you even haven’t eaten anything yet,“ Jjong asked and titled his head on one side. Kibum blinked and looked at boys who were watching them. Also Taemin watched young man doubtfully.

„It’s okay… Everything will be okay, arraso? I need to talk with you, Hyunnie,“ Kibum sighed. He knew that he can’t lie to these pretty boys. No, his heart didn’t allow it. He should tell Jonghyun only true. He deserved it!

„Uhm, arraso hyung, but eat now,“ Hyun nodded. „I will, don’t worry,“ Kibum smiled and Jonghyun’s head and looked at Taemin. ,,Minnie, do you like that pizza which I bought for you?“ he smiled. „Yes… I never tasted it…“ Taemin smiled a bit what was really new from him! Kibum’s heart melted because of it.

When they finished their meal, Kibum washed dishes meanwhile both boys cleaned up bedroom and living room. After that they all sat on the couch with doggies and turn on TV. Jonghyun then looked at Kibum with curious eyes.

„Hyung… what did you want to tell me?“ Jonghyun asked and titled his head on one side. Kibum breathed in deeply. „So… Jonghyunnie…“ Kibum took Jonghyun’s hands in his and held them firmly.

„I found out that your umma and appa weren’t your biological parents… I don’t know their real names… we can’t find them but… there was an incident about fifteen years ago… At Blue night’s Infant Care Centre… Seven little babbies were stolen from Friday’s night to Saturday’s morning,“ Kibum breathed in and out.

„Uhm… what? How can it have anything to do with me?“ Jonghyun blinked but then he got it and stared at Kibum.

„Well… between that seven little babbies was also one boy who just got there that day on Friday, he was without name… but they later found him… in Incheon where were illegal sales of kids for European‘s and American’s parents… policemen rushed there and arrested all of them… they also gave them penalties… at that time they gave all of seven babbies into orphanage…“ Kibum continued and tried to find another words.

„But you, Jonghyunnie… you were kidnapped again… after one month… some lady who was working there for a year… Police over from Korea was searching for you… everyday… that orphanage made also some drafts how you would look like… I saw everything… they made your portraits…“ Kibum sighed.

„Wait Kibum… how you can know that it was really me? I can’t understand to it… why even they were looking after me? I was just a kid… and… and…“ Jonghyun began sobbing when Taemin hugged him tightly.

„Hyung… don’t cry… please… don’t…“ he whispered when Kibum wipped Hyunnie’s tears.

„Because you were one of stolen babbies… public didn’t like this behavior, they wanted have every single kid to be safe… and there was rumour that you are misbegotten of some rich man…“ Kibum sighed. „So for safety… maybe… they were looking for you… every minute… but after that five years when that psychologist came… I found him, he was arrested five years ago for illegal adulteration… also that woman was that woman who had kidnapped you… they were from secret organization which was called Unicorn,“ Kibum breathed out when Jonghyun blinked confusely.

„I don’t understand to it…“ Taeminnie whispered. „Jonghyunnie is without parents like me then? I… I escaped from that hell orphanage… where I was,“ Taemin whispered.

„Yes… I also found some things about you, Taeminnie… but… for you… it is different… your parents died at a car accident…“ Kibum sighed and Taemin’s cheek when the little boy widened his eyes. „T-they… said me… something different…“ he shivered. „Maybe they didn’t want to make you cry but I know… that though they said something it just hurt too…“ Kibum nodded.

„So… I was taken by woman from Unicorn, she gave me to that two people who were carrying over me for some years… also some psychologist came if that parents aren’t so much bad for me and if they are looking after rules of that organization? So I guess… the one rule is… Be careful of public, don’t walk kid alone… second teach him home?“ Jonghyun looked at Kibum still with tears in his eyes.

„Yes… you got it… Fortunately, police found this organization five years ago… that first orphanage from where you were stolen… still was looking for you… but in Unicorn they made certainties that their clients are in safe if will something fall down… So though there were still your new and new portraits… no one could find this family who kept you…“ Kibum nodded. „But… Hyunnie, you have an amazing brain, didn’t want you to become policeman?“ Kibum smiled a bit.

„Uhm… I wanted to be someone really good! I don’t know yet… when I was still home… you know… I didn’t have friends nor meet some teachers and know about what to do in future… I feel like ten years kid… maybe not ten… but seven…“ Jonghyun sighed and wipped all of his tears.

„Hyunnie, you and Taeminnie… you both will have amazing jobs, my cousin and me, we will help you as much we would have in our strenght… anyway, you are sixteen and you said that you were teaching home, so you can go to high school… Minnie can go too,“ Kibum smiled.

„Well… I was… till my eleven at some school… it wasn’t that good, they were bullied me… But when I escaped… and was till now by them… I didn’t learn anything… only…“ Taemin stopped, shivered and looked down.

„Shsh… don’t talk, Taemin-ah… you aren’t ready… you are thirteen… you just lost two years,“ Kibum smiled a bit. „I can also teach you… I was for my final exam in primary school with my parents, I got the best scores!“ Jonghyun grinned and looked at Kibum. „But… Bummie… I have one question or no… I am wondering about it… My parents didn’t put me into the database because if they did and police would somehow find me… they would be arrested?“ he blinked. „Yes… it is possible… they are making sure that we won’t find them… but I gave some information to the another departmen where they have still you like missing kid… so your case is closed… almost…“ Kibum nodded.

„Uhm… I see… it’s so much,“ Jonghyun shook his head and hugged Taemin tightly.

„Yes… you get know so much news… so now… enjoy movie,“ Kibum smiled when both boys looked at TV screen.

„Ace age!“ they smiled happily like there was nothing bad around them and then like happy family they were watching movie until they fell asleep. Kibum put a blanket over them and fell asleep next to boys with both puppies.