Eleventh Chapter

Kidnapped

Heechul stopped the car in front of big gate and opened it with his remote control. Then he slowly drove in front of big house’s door. He put off his seatbelt and smiled at boys.

„Okay, thank you for company during the way, but now please, get out,“ Heechul chuckled and got out of the car, when he stretched himself.

Kibum and both boys got out as well and Taemin moved closer to Jjong who smiled at the little boy and hugged him with his one arm meanwhile he took into his free hand their bags. Commedes and Garçons started to check their new place. It wasn’t for them that much new like for both boys. Sometimes they were there with Kibum when he visited Hee. Heechul led them into the house when some cops stayed in front of gate. They would check them everyday, they needed protecting!

„So, welcome in your new home… I have prepared for you both your bedrooms, uhm… but Kibum told me that maybe you both would like to have room together with big bed,“ Heechul smiled at boys.

„Yes… please…“ Taemin whispered and hugged Jonghyun tightly.

„Alright boys,“ Hee smiled and led them upstairs and turned to the first door on the left.

He opened them and stepped in when boys and Kibum with doggies followed him. Room was big, nice, cosy and colorful. Four walls in different colors, the wall with window was pearl aqua with very nice rainbow over the window. The wall on the left was in the transition shades from chocolate brown to pale brown and beige. On the right was in the transition shades from orange to salmon to light red. And the last one, where door was, was combinated of purple and white. And the ceiling was tuned into oak wood.

There were two big windows from where was the most beautiful view. Boys looked into the enclosure. Horses were happily running or just enjoying their free time. In the corner on the left near the window was big bed with so much pillows and blankets. It was designed into horse’s style and also western. Boys looked around themselves with widely opened eyes. There was everything they would need. Cabinets, tables, lamps, piano, guitar and many other things they would need one day. And everything was tuned into red oak’s wood.

„So boys, tell me, do you like your new bedroom?“ Kibum asked, also surprised what hyung did, but he held tears very deeply in his eyes.

„L-like it? N-no…“ Jjong shook his head.

„We love it!“ he added almost screaming and hugged Heechul tightly, when he closed his eyes and sobbed a bit.

„It’s very beautiful… is it even for us?“ Taemin whispered and looked around himself in disablief.

He still couldn’t believe it. It was something strange for him. He never met some kind man, well, if he didn’t count Jinki, but he turned into that phedophile after he fell into love with Minho. Minho was never good boy, he never was someone with kind heart. But well, Taemin didn’t know Minho’s nor Jinki’s past. He couldn’t say anything… he just wanted to be safe, with his hyung and… in new family? And new life? Maybe he could say this.

„It’s only for you both… it will be your own kingdom,“ Heechul smiled and Jjong’s back.

„Babbies, you are going to have the best life, I promise it to you,“ Kibum smiled and pulled Jjong in his embrance.

Taemin blinked and walked around the room, when he kneeled down and cuddled doggies who were around them. But after a while he walked to Heechul and hugged him. Kibum, Jjong and also ee looked at the youngest boy very surprisingly. They, especially Kibum, didn’t think that Minnie would like to hug someone.

„Thank… you…“ Taemin whispered at his tiny voice and then quickly walked to Jjong, when Kibum let him go and Hyun could hug Taemin very tightly.

Hyunnie smiled and boy’s cheeks. Taemin hid his head in Hyun’s chest and his body was shivering. It was new, everything was new for him. He was fighting in his mind with lots of thoughts. What if Heechul and Kibum would change into some monsters like that bad duo did? But on the other hand, Kibum and Heechul were officers, they were cops, someone who was going after bad people, weren’t they?

„Hyun… Do you think… that… everything will be really alright?“ Taemin asked silently.

„I don’t think, I know it,“ Jjong smiled and squeezed Taemin in his embrance.

„Minnie, everything will be super since today… trust in them… trust in me,“ Jonghyun whispered and Taemin’s back, when he softly nodded.

„You are really the best friend… I never had better before…“ Taemin shivered.

„Hey, boy, you can unpack your belongings, alright? I will then show you around the house and introduce you to horses,“ Heechul smiled widely.

„Okay, thank you, hyung,“ Jonghyun smiled.

„I am your uncle,“ Hee winked and walked out of the room.

„I’ll leave you both now too, you can have doggies here,“ Kibum smiled and walked also out, when Taemin and Hyun sat on the bed when Commedes jumped on the bed and started Minnie’s cheeks.

„Commedes!“ Minnie laughed and fell down on his back.

But it was mistake because he was now under attact from both doggies! Jonghyun started laughing and clapping his hands very happily. He enjoyed the laugh from Taemin. It was first time, it couldn’t be second time or he didn’t remember it, no, he knew it, very first time when Taemin laughed!

„J-J-Jonghyun! H-help me! D-don’t laugh! Please!“ Taemin begged him between his laugh.

„No, I am enjoying it, I even can…“ Jjong smiled evily, took off Taemin’s socks and started to tickle Taemin’s feet.

„No no no! Pleaseeee nooo! Jonghyun!“ Taemin laughed and Garçons barked at Jjong and also Commedes when he jumped on the bed.

„No! Garçons! Help me! Don’t help Taemin!“ Hyun laughed when the small doggie was jumping on him instead of torturing Taemin.

„Yes! Garçons! Help meee!“ Taemin cried out when he had tears of joy in his eyes.

„Okay, it was enough, stop!“ Jjong laughed and giggled, but he stopped tickling and took Commedes at his arms.

„Commedes, stop,“ he laughed when said dog Jjong’s neck and wigled happily his little tail.

„Good boys,“ Hyun laughed and stretched.

Taemin breathed in and out heavily, out of his voice. He was still laughing a bit. He’s never felt like that. It was very new feeling for him. Very good new feeling. He couldn’t describe it. It was… something very nice… very, so much. He didn’t know how he should explain it to himself. Was he finally happy? Maybe, he could say it like that. But he was too afraid… what if someone would take that new home away from him? What if someone would take Jjong away from him? He shivered but was snapped out of his thoughts when Jjong cuddled his cheeks.

„Earth is calling Taemin, are you here?“ Jjong smiled happily and watched little boy who blinked few times and nodded.

„Y-yes, sorry, I was thinking over and over,“ he smiled a bit.

„Don’t think so much, it can make your brain tired,“ Jjong giggled and Taemin pulled him down by his shoulder.

„My brain is always tired… what about… unpacking? But… we don’t have lots of things,“ he whispered.

„It’s okay, oh, you have your Plushi here,“ Jjong smiled and walked for their bags when he took out horse plush toy and gave it to Taemin.

„Thank you,“ Minnie smiled, blushed and hugged plushie tightly, when he breathed out and in.

„Taeminnie, don’t worry about anything, one day… we will have more things, we will have lots of nice memories,“ Jjong smiled and Taemin’s cheeks.

„I-I know… but it is still a bit… unbelieving… you know… I was… so long with them…“ he shivered and looked down.

„Well, we need these memories put out of your brain, we need to delete them forever,“ Jjong sighed.

„But… you know… sometimes it can’t happen…“ Taemin blinked and Jjong his cheeks.

„Well, we can’t maybe put them away… we can make them lost there, somewhere away…“ Jonghyun smiled and ruffled Taemin’s hair.

„Thank you… hyung... you are really the best…“ Taemin whispered and hugged Jjong tightly.

„Always for you… Taeminnie…“ he whispered and hugged him back, when he kissed him in his hair.

Taemin stiffened a bit, but breathed out deeply and closed a bit his eyes. After a while they unpacked their baggs and went out of their room. They walked around, looked at some rooms but they didn’t open two doors. First had golden inscription written on it with name Heechul. The second one was with name Kibum. Boys didn’t want to be like some robbers. Doggies were with them and they led them down. In the living room, which was really nice, cosy and with nice furniture and other things too, were sitting bot hold men.

„Oh, you are here, are you ready?“ Heechul asked smiling.

„Ready? Oh you mean for looking over house? Dogs showed us a bit around,“ Jjong laughed and grinned, when he stretched and rubbed his nape.

„Well, but you still have to go outside,“ Hee laughed, stood up and Kibum smiled.

„I will make lunch for us, go with Heechul,“ Kibum chuckled and Jjong’s and Taemin’s heads.

„Alright…“ Taemin smiled a bit and it warmed Kibum’s heart.

After some days Taemin wasn’t seemed that he is stressed or afraid about being with Kibum. It was big step. Boys walked out with Heechul followed by both doggies. Heechul showed them proudly his nice farm. Boys were excited when they saw foals, lambs, little goats and lots of another animals too. Heechul had two nice dogs and few cats which weren’t his, well, he didn’t buy them. They came there from some place. And they ended in Hee’s house because his house was the best.

Cats had lots of mice inside the stable. They could be happy and Hee too, no one could eat oat again or another sweet things which mice would eat. In the stable were seven horses and three foals. Jonghyun happily all of them and Taemin was hidding behind Jjong.

„Minnie, what is wrong? Don’t worry, they won’t hurt you, come on,“ Jjong smiled and hugged Taemin tightly.

„They are different from… my plushie…“ he whispered.

„Yes, they are lively and real one,“ Hyun giggled and kissed Taemin’s cheek, when younger boy widened his eyes, blushed a bit and looked down.

„ him… I am here with you… no one will hurt you,“ Hyun smiled and boy’s cheeks.

„O-okay…“ he nodded and horse that looked at him and blew warm air into Taemin’s palm.

„You are… so nice…“ Taemin smiled.

„His name’s Quassimodo, he is nine years old,“ Heechul smiled and looked at dark horse which was crossing its ear and looked very curiously at Taemin and wanted to be again and again.

„You are so cute and funny,“ Taemin chuckled and hugged Quassimodo’s neck.

„He is one of the best horses here, I will let you be here, come in the house soon for lunch,“ Heechul smiled and left boys.

Boys were very happy and enjoyed their time in the stable. They didn’t separate from each other, but they looked over the whole place. Jonghyun found horse named Neon. Neon was very cute and nice dark brown horse. He was like Quassimodo, also that all for cuddling.

After big tour, which was the mostly in the stable, they walked back to the house. They washed their hands and joined Heechul and Kibum by the table.