Fourth Chapter

Kidnapped

After a few minutes, Kibum's colleague came out of the lab when Kibum looked at him.

"Well, what?" he asked uncertainly and stood up from his chair, his colleague was looking at him and breathing in.

"It was written there, something like we're… watching you ... but there were no prints..." he shook the head.

"See?! I was right! They want me!" Jonghyun screamed and started shaking.

Kibum nodded.

"Yes, you were right," he admitted, and then petted Jonghyun's soft hair when something came in his mind out of the blue. He could just look up for this kiddo in the database!

"Wait here, little one, I have an idea to take you to your appa and umma," he turned to the direction of a room and ran there.

Jonghyun blinked his eyes in surprise and looked at Kibum, who had disappeared from sight. He shuddered a bit, but began to swing his legs. His mind was running a lot of thoughts. 'How does he want to find them? What if someone kidnapped me now?´ The little boy looked frightened around him, but patiently waited for his older friend. Luckily in the police station he was in safe. No one could kidnap him, because of the cameras and police officers around him. Some of them asked him whether he had lost, but he always shook his head, saying that he was waiting for Kibum. He soon heard soutings from nearby, and the voice came from an angry, frustrated Kibum, who was yelling off the head of somebody.

"How is it possible, that he is not in the database?!"

"Maybe his parents didn't registered him there..." Somebody answered him. Suddenly some police officer went around Jonghyun and... led a boy beside him... The boy was dirty, had some bloody injury and... Looked like Taemin! Jonghyun was sure that it's Taemin!

"Taemin!" he shouted happily and ran to the boy. He hugged him. "Are you alright?" he was worried a lot. Too worried. This little Taemin had been suffering a lot of pains because of the Frog and the Long-haired. He saw that Kibum was surprised.

Taemin looked at him. He was shaking, walking was hard for him. He also had bruise on his eye. His clothes was torn... "He doesn't want to talking with us... We found him in one Drug street... He was laying on ground... Probably somebody beat up him... We have to let him checked by doctor..." Said police officer. Taemin just bent his head down, saying nothing, just shaking.

"I know him!" Jonghyun said to the police officer. "He was kidnapping by that two ugly guys like me! Please! Take good care of him!" he blinked and looked at Taemin. "Don‘t worry, Taeminnie! You are in safe, believe me..." Jonghyun blinked and hugged the small boy again. "Kibum! This is Taemin! Look! I am telling the truth!" he said to Kibum.

"You know him? You can go with us. Maybe he will start talking..." Police officer took Taemin to one room. Kibum and Jonghyun went there too And sat down on chairs. "Taemin-ah... Doctor will check if you're okay and he will take care of your injuries, alright?" Asked police officer.

Taemin nodded. Doctor came to the room. He checked every Taemin's injury.

"Now I need to check if you were ..." said doctor.

"No!" Taemin started screaming and wanted escaped from the room.

The doctor kept calm.

"We won't hurt you. I promise," he said and showed his palms to prove it. Taemin was bleeding from several wounds.

"Please, don't be scared. Kibum and I will help if he does anything to you," Jonghyun went closer to Taemin.

He came back to doctor. He carefuly treated all Taemin's wounds and after it carefuly started to control Taemin's privates. "You're bleeding very much from your rectum... Somebody you, right?" The doctor asked. Taemin started to crying.

It was a yes. The doctor sighed and gave some injections to the boy which were fighting against illnesses that he could get from these... incidents.

"He is very weak mentally. I send him to psychiater, and accomodate him in an orphanage," the doctor said, but Kibum looked at the worried Jonghyun. He had to make a new decision. He had to adopt Taemin too. Even if there wasn't enough place nor enough food for the three of them, Kibum had to listen to his heart.

"Orphanage will be the worst for him now... I'll take care of him..." Kibum said and smiled at Jonghyun.

"Really?!" Jonghyun opened widely his eyes and jumped on the Kibum's lap and hugged him. "Thank you... Kibummie..." he whispered.

Doctor treated all Taemin's injuries and gave him a blanket. "He needs sleeping now... Take him to bed, give him food and water... Give him a time..." Doctor said.

"Yeah, don‘t worry... I will take the best care of him..." Kibum smiled and Jonghyun‘s hair.

"So boys, we are going to home," Kibum said and stood up, when Jonghyun went to Taemin and gave him his hand.

"Go with me... believe me and Kibum," he smiled.

Taemin didn't say anything. He was only shaking, and crying. When Kibum tried to pick him up and take him down in his arms, Taemin started crying harder and louder.

Jonghyun blinked with sadness in his eyes. "Taemin-ah... don‘t be so worry... you are in safe... Kibummie has doggies! They are so beautiful! I am sure that you will love them!" Jonghyun said in happy tone.

But it didn't help. Taemin was still shaking and crying. Jonghyun hugged him. The younger boy grabbed his shirt and was crying harder and harder.

"I can't..." he said.

Jonghyun his back and hugged him thightly. "What you can´t? Why?" Jonghyun asked and gave kiss into Taemin‘s hair.

"He is scared," said Kibum from the background. He brought a bottle of water to Taemin. "Drink it please."

Taemin looked at Kibum with scared face, but Jonghyun hugged him. "Drink... I am here, you need water..." he smiled and Taemin nodded when he drank carefuly. Then he gave the bottle to Kibum.

The police officer took it and sighed. He knew that taking Taemin home wouldn't be an easy plan.

"Taeminnie, could you sleep? Sleep in my hug, you will get better... No one will hurt you, I am here with you," Jonghyun whispered and hugged Taemin when he sat with him on the seat.

Taemin was crying for hours. He couldn't calm down until he fall asleep. When this had happened, Kibum took him in his arms and petted his hair.

"Let's go home," Kibum smiled at Jonghyun, who enthusiastically nodded.

They went to Kibum's car when Hyun sat back and Kibum gave him in his hug Taemin who still slept. Then Kibum sat in the driver's seat and started the car. Soon they were all in Kibum's flat, where the young policeman put a small Minnie on the couch, covered him with a blanket and went to prepare food, Jonghyun sat beside Taemin and watched him. Jonghyun patted Taemin lightly as Taemin sleeps, he seems too exhausted.

Kibum soon set the food on the dining table then went to Jjong and Taemin. "Food is ready, you can go eat now," he said in a low voice realizing taemin is still asleep.

"I think he's too exhausted to wake up and go to eat." Jonghyun sighed and looked at Kibum.

"Probably yes. And he will be scared when he will see that we took him here..." Kibum nodded and Taemin's back.

"There was no other choice ... he was still crying," Jonghyun sighed. "I'll be with him after dinner ... maybe he'll be hungry when he wakes up," he nodded.

"I hope that he will say what happened..." Kibum said and gave Jonghyun water.

"It's hard to talk about it," Jonghyun sighed and drank the water. He knew best how difficult it was to talk about bad things, although Taemin became more than him.

"I know," Kibum sighed. He feed the two dogs, then looked at the two boys.

"Do you know what I don't understand? It's that... you are not in the database... no one has registered you," he said. He didn't say it to Jonghyun but to himself.

"What?" Jonghyun said surprised. "How Is it possible?" He asked sadly and looked on floor.

"I don't know," Kibum shook his head "I don't know, little boy... but I will do everything to make your lives better... I will be your new dad until we find your parents. And the same with Taemin."

"Taeminnie hasn't family..." He said sadly. Suddenly the little boy started to wake up. When he saw Kibum and Jonghyun, he hid under blanket.

"You woke up... there´s dinner ready, you don´t have to be worry, you know me, I‘m Jonghyun!" Jonghyun smiled and Taemin. Suddenly two dogs jumped on the couch and began to the little boy under the blanket.

"Aigo! That is so nice and cute!" Hyunnie laughed.

Taemim was surprised first because of the dogs, but then he smiled. He looked at Jonghyun. The elder boy looked happy and it made Taemin to feel himself in safe too.

"Their names are Commedes and Garçons… They are Kibum´s doggies... and this is Kibum ... he saved me and protects me ... and now he'll protect you too… aren´t you hungry?“ Jonghyun smiled and Taemin´s cheek. Taemin was blinking.

"A... a bit," he said uncertainly. He looked at the stranger man. Actually he was hungry, but he was afraid of the police officer.

Taemin sighed and continued to look from Kibum to the dogs and to Jonghyun then back to Kibum... he didn't know what to do. He have had enough with the two who kidnapped him so how he was supposed to believe anyone after it.

"Come on, you must eat, you can believe me, and Kibum will not do anything to you ... he is very good... he would not hurt a fly..." Jonghyun smiled, offered Taemin his hand and stood up.

Taemin pulled up himself too. He didn't believe really to Jonghyun. Kibum seemed to be a very goodr to him, even if he acted nice.  When the young got his food, he started eating. He was afraid that there was poison in it, so he ate very carefully.

"Thank you for the meal," he smiled weakly.

Two puppies started Taemin's hands. He hugged them and closed eyes. He felt safe with those doggies. Kibum smiled at him. Probably Commedes and Garçons may help Taemin to get through this situation. He didn't really know what had happened to Jonghyun and the younger one. Yet he knew that it wasn't something fluffy with unicorns.

"How old are you, Taemin?" Jonghyun tried to ask younger one. "I'm... 13 years old..." Taemin answered and still hugged puppies.

The smile on Jonghyun's face dropped and looked at Taemin with wide worried eyes... so did Kibum. "You...you what," Jonghyun stuttered his mouth wide too.

"I'm 13..." said Taemin again. "I'm... I'm tired..." he whispered and looked shortly at Kibum and Jonghyun.

Kibum still looked surprised. He thought that this Taemin guy must be at least fifteen years old, or older. But thirteen... this surprised him...

"I... I give you a T-shirt that you can use as pijama. And... you can sleep in the bedroom with Jonghyun, I will be fine on the couch. I'm sorry, but I didn't know that I will suddenly have two children when I have bought this house."

"Thanks..." whispered Taemin. "Can I have puppies with me?" he asked with shy tone.

Kibum hesitated. Normally he taught the dogs to not to go in the bedroom, because he didn't like it. But now it was a special case, so he nodded slowly.

"If you want to help with something, tell me! I've finished my primary school, so I can go to the part-time job!" Jonghyun smiled at Kibum.

"Can I take a shower?" Asked Taemin and kissed puppies.

"Sure," Kibum nodded and went in the bathroom to give a towel to the young boy.

"Go to the bathroom, I'll wash myself after you and then I'll come to Kibum´s bedroom..." Jonghyun smiled and Taemin.

"Okay..." Taemin nodded and went to bathroom. He carefuly washed his body. Everything hurt him. He took T-shirt and went out from bathroom.

Kibum came out of the bedroom, where he prepared a bed for both boys and took his own sleeping stuff into the living room. Jonghyun went to Taemin's place in the bathroom, Jonghyun was smiling at Taemin with encouraging smile and closing himself in the bathroom.

"Go to bed, good night, there are two glasses of juice," Kibum smiled and he wanted to the little boy, but he didn´t do it.

He didn't want to make Taemin feel bad. He smiled at him and waved as good night kiss. He the TV and then watched it.

After a while, Jonghyun appeared in a T-shirt that was bigger than he, but it didn´t matter. He hugged Kibum for a good night and went to the bedroom with the dogs where he sat on the bed and drank juice.

"Goodnight, Taeminnie," he smiled at his new ... this time probably, really, brother.

"Good night," the younger smiled him back.

He looked totally innocent. Jonghyun couldn't imagine how could somebody hurt this cute, little boy. He covered himself, and then he tried to fell asleep. He was in safety after all.