Eighth Chapter

Kidnapped

Taemin blinked and hugged Jonghyun carefuly back. He wasn’t still sure about believing to Kibum. He could be nice and kind but when he remembered Jinki or Minho… they were so nice and kind too. Then they both have changed. They changed a lot.

„I… I am really sorry… Hyunnie hyung… but… everything suddenly hit me that day… when… when…“ Taemin started sobbing. „You don’t have to say anything till you aren’t ready, trust me, Taemin-ah, it is everything alright, okay? We can by again happy,“ Jjong smiled and Taemin’s cheek, when he wipped his tears.

Taemin nodded and closed his eyes but he didn’t let Jonghyun loose their hug. Hyun blinked confusely a bit but smiled at that gesture from Taemin. ‚Does Taemin want me to be with him on the bed?‘ he asked himself in his mind. Jjong made slowly move beside Taemin when he covered them with a blanket.

„Are you more comfortable now?“ he asked and smiled when Taemin only nodded. „I am glad… I am always here for you and I will always be here,“ he whispered.

„Thank you… Jonghyun…“ Taemin whispered and tightened the hug.

„You don’t have to thank me, Taeminnie,“ Hyun replied and smiled a bit.

„But you helped me… you know…“ Taemin’s voice was trembling but he still hugged Jonghyun as he would go away and Taemin would be alone.

„I will always help you,“ Hyun smiled and Taemin’s hair.

„Do you think… that… Kibum’s cousin… is nice like him?“ Taemin shyly asked.

„I think so! I am sure that Kibum and his whole family is full of kindheartedness!“ Hyunnie grinned and ruffled Taemin’s hair. „You are right,“ Taemin giggled a bit and Jonghyun was so much glad because it was long time when he heard Taemin’s laugh. But when he was deep in thoughs… Had he ever heard Taemin’s laugh? He didn’t think so! Jonghyun was grabbed out of his thoughs when Kibum came in room. He blinked in surprise when he saw both boys hugging on that bed but then he smiled.

„Sorry, I was talking longer than I expected… Minnie, you can go home today, okay? I also talked with psychiatrist, you don’t have to see him again,“ Kibum sat down on Jonghyun’s bed and smiled at both boys.

„Alright… thank you,“ Taemin smiled a bit and it melted Kibum’s heart. „I am glad that Taemin doesn’t have to talk with that weirdo man! He was ugly as one kind of fish which I don’t remember!“ Jonghyun pouted when Kibum laughed. „Hyunnie, he wasn’t weird, he wanted help to Taemin, psychiatrists always want to help others with their souls,“ Kibum smiled and Jjong’s hair. „Well, but sometimes they have really stupid question!“ he pouted.

„Have you met ever some?“ Kibum asked curiously. „I have, he was with me when I was five years old… I don’t really know who he was but he talked a lot with me… about my parents, how they seem to me… or what he said… then he came next year again… even one day came some unknown woman in our house and asked about something too, she also watched me when I was playing with my toys,“ Jonghyun nodded and sighed. Kibum rubbed his nape and was thinking deeply again.

„Well boys… let’s go home and… I will look at something and call to something… arraso?“ Kibum smiled a bit when Jonghyun looked at him and titled his head on right side but nodded.

„And… aren’t they… there? In the hospital… aren’t they… in your flat?“ Taemin suddenly asked in trembling voice. Kibum blinked and Taemin’s hair. „No… no I swear you… they aren’t anywhere where we will be, I came here with my two colleagues, they are looking over this place. Then in front of my flat are two colleagues as well, you both are in safe,“ Kibum smiled.

„We will have bodyguards?“ Jonghyun asked grinning. „Yes, we have bodyguards here,“ Kibum chukled. „But don’t worry, we will make sure that they won’t find you ever again,“ Kibum smiled and winked. „Really?“ Jonghyun raised his eyebrow. „Yes, little one, I have surprise for you as I told you, but it is surprise so wait for it,“ Bum smiled and ruffled Jonghyun’s hair when he pouted again. „Arraso hyung, I am really curious where you will take us!“ he smiled and nodded.

„Mh yes but wait, Hyunnie… I have another question about which I never asked you yet… how old are you?“ Kibum looked at Jonghyun. „You are small boy… but also have smart brain… even sometimes you don’t know about some things but… I really want to know…“ Kibum blinked.

„Uhm… you said that I am not in database…“ Jonghyun bit his lip. „I am sixteen years old, my mum was teaching me home, my father too… I was outside only when they walked with me…“ he nodded and blinked. „But I didn’t mind it, I thought that it is really normal for kids in my age… but one day on our weekend walk I saw kid who was running with his friends, he was laughing… I wanted too! But umma said that I can’t that I can’t be like him because these kids aren’t nice and kind, that they are… bad guys with whom I shouldn’t have talk to,“ Jonghyun sighed and Kibum widened his eyes.

„So… wait Hyunnie, don’t you remember how that woman or psychiatrist had introduced to you?“ he asked and raised his eyebrow.

„That man was… Park Jung… I don’t know his second name… but he was from… Hang office… that woman was from… oh… she talked about some orphanage but I really don’t know why and I didn’t know it,“ he shook his head.

Kibum was shocked, so much shocked. He just maybe got it. He got it, really but he didn’t understand to it. He was just staring at Jonghyun who blinked. „Did I said something bad?“ he asked and Kibum shook his head. „No little one… I have to… have to call somewhere but now… let’s go home, doggies are waiting for you, little ones,“ he smiled a bit.

Doctor suddenly came in but he only checked Taemin’s health and all of them could go home. They had behind them. In flat there were happy dogs who started Taemin’s hand and also Jonghyun’s hand.

Kibum let boys be alone at home and went to work. He had to look at it, he maybe knew what he should do…

Boys were under his collegues eyes, they were protecting them meanwhile Kibum was searching for evidence from Infant Care Centre, in Korea were so much these centres but he tried so much, he was searching for almost five hours, he called on some place and looked over pages and pages more and more.

It was the most possible… Kibum though and soon… he really found something…

When Kibum had what he wanted, he wasn’t happy at all but he finnaly got to know who Jonghyun really is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys, I am sorry that this chapter is short but I wanted to make it full of mystery, so I hope that enjoy it! Anyway, I swear that I will be more active now, I hope so even move on everything is hard, I will try hard for you!