Fifth Chapter

Kidnapped

The next day, Kibum went to work early in the morning when he gave a delicious breakfast on the table under a napkin for both boys to avoid being hungry. He left a message on the fridge where he told them that he will come back to lunch. He closed the door carefully then sat in his car. Jonghyun heard as the police officer left. He got up and looked at Taemin who was sleeping deeply. Jonghyun smiled and the two dogs, one lying on Taemin and the other on him. But even Commedes finally lay on Taemin and Jonghyun laughed softly. Then he stood up and went to the bathroom to clean his teeth and rinse his face. He dressed and went to the kitchen where he read the message and looked for the breakfast. His eyes brightened. Jonghyun went to the kettle and boiled the water for the tea when he prepared two sacks in two cups. He was happy that Taemin was there with him. As he finished, he went to the bathroom. He heard somebody knocking on the door. Again, like yesterday. His heart started beating faster.

"I don´t open the door!" he quietly said to himself and quickly put a chair in front of the door when he snapped the handle so that nobody could get in.

"Who's there?" he asked with a strong male voice.

The knocking stopped suddenly.

"Nice try, little Puppy, I almost believed that it's a man," the familiar voice of the Frog-eyed man hit Jonghyun's ears. He started shaking.

But the adrenaline spilled over his body and he went quickly for Kibum´s phone that he left here for boys. Then Jonghyun stood on the chair and opened the watch in the door when he took a picture of the frog and put something next to the door that the frog can´t get in. Then Jonghyun quickly called out Kibum's number on his service phone. He was waiting unpatiently. He heard as the Frog-eyed man tried to get in, but luckily he couldn't.

"Come on, little Puppy, why don't you let me in?" He asked.

"Hallo? Here is West Seoul's Police Station. How may I help you?" Kibum spoke in the phone.

Jonghyun shuddered, but he walked away from the door so that Minho couldn´t hear him.

"Kibum, it's me, Jonghyun ... please come here quickly, there's ... there's Minho ... behind the door trying to get in here, but ... I put a chair in front of the door and a few more stuff, I put a chain on the door too... I have his picture... I'm gonna try to keep him talking, but please, hurry... he wants me…" Jonghyun said in a terrified, a little angry and silent tone.

"I'm coming," Kibum said quickly and hung up.

"What's that little Puppy? Why don't you open the door for your savior? For your hero? Don't you love me, who saved your life? You could have died on the street, but I took you home... and give you food..."

Jonghyun took a breath and went to the door when he sat on the chair.

"And where did you leave Onew appa? You saved me both, didn´t you? I would also like to hear him and take him in here with you... I am trying to find keys..." he replied in a strong voice.

"Don't worry, little Puppy, he's nearby too. Just come out with Kitty. And please tell him that I'm sorry for selling him... it was... it was an accident..." he continued talking to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun frowned. ´So they sold him?´ he asked himself in his mind and breathed. "Taemin is asleep, he's tired ... he was hurt enough when a doctor looked at him, how could you do it to him?" he asked.

"You can't understand it yet, little Puppy... you know... my love towards you two is not the exact same love that normal people do... but our relationship is closer and hotter than anything else," he explained and this made Jonghyun feel disgusted.

Jonghyun hoped that Kibum would arrive early.

"But the problem is that I'm almost sixteen ... I'm not as small as I look for you..." Jonghyun responded very stubbornly. "Do you have my collar?" he asked with a sweet voice.

"Yes, I have... it's here, with me... but come outside, please..." Minho said.

He had a really heart-melting voice but this didn't make anything for Jonghyun. He knew what kind of person Minho was.

"I don´t wanna go out… I am so shy… I am the little Puppy! I need Onew appa… please, call him!“ Jonghyun really tried to keep Minho in front of the door until Kibum arrived. They shouldn´t have been far and he believed that they would eventually lived like family with Taemin and Kibum!

"Ahh come ou---" Minho started answering, but then he suddenly stopped. "I have to leave. Goodbye Puppy, and take care. I will come back," his voice suddenly disappeared.

,,No! You mustn´t come back!" he whispered and shook his head quickly.

He was breathing as if he was running a marathon. This was the worst conversation that he had ever had. He hoped that Kibum is here! He was still sitting on the chair.

"Jonghyun? I'm here. It's me, Kibum," the officer was knocking on the door. He couldn't open it because of the chairs.

"Kibum hyung!" Jonghyun screamed softly, but quickly put aside all the things, tossed the chain from the door and opened it when he immediately hugged Kibum.

 "Do you have them? Minho was here ... I have a picture in the phone, he isn´t noticing that I photographed him ... he was in a good place ... I'll show you his photo... " Jonghyun told him everything what he had on his heart. He shuddered when he had a little tears in his eyes. Adrenaline has already disappeared.

As the door opened he hugged Kibum. The policeman hugged him back.

"I saw a man running to a car, and he also sat in. I couldn't follow them, but I wrote down the licence plate of the car," he answered.

"I was afraid, but I tried to keep him here for a long time... he had to warn him by Onew! Probably he was in the car... he wanted me to go out with Taemin, but he still sleeps..." he said in a shaky voice.

"I'm glad you arrived so soon..." Jonghyun nodded and took his phone when he found the picture of Minho and showed it to Kibum. "That's him," he whispered and shuddered.

Kibum petted Jonghyun's head.

"I started coming as soon as I could," he said then looked at the picture.

"Baby, it's blurred... I can't see him properly," he said sadly.

Jonghyun blinked sadly and looked at the photo. "Damn ... my hands were shaking ... sorry ... but you believe me that he was there, right? He said ... that he would come back..." Jonghyun blinked very teriffied and looked at Kibum´s eyes. The elder one nodded.

"I see a person and I believe you... I will look up for him and for the car," he said "I must go back, but call me, if he comes back, like you've done. I'm proud of you," he said.

Jonghyun smiled a little and nodded. "Okay, thank you, I'll take care of Taemin ... I'll lock up again and put a chain to make sure. Have a nice day at work and come back home all right," he smiled, pulled himself up and gave Kibum a small little kiss on Kibum´s cheek as a thank you.

"Thank you and take care boys," Kibum smiled at him then left the house again. He really liked these boys.

Jonghyun quickly returned to the apartment, locked the door and secured it so that no one could get inside. Then he went to finish the tea and went to see the Taemin in the bedroom. Jonghyun was looking for Taemin who wasn't on the bed anymore, he searched for Taemin under the bed, in the bathroom but not around then there was one last place that wasn't searched yet, the cabinet, Jonghyun opened the cabinet and saw Taemin was hugging the puppy, Taemin shivered in fear, was knowing that Minho was here and he could come back again. Commedes and Garçon started to Taemin face and whimper as they tried to calm Taemin, Taemin looked down at the them and patted them.

"Come on out, they are gone now," said Jonghyun.

Taemin shook his head. "What if they return?" he asked tremblingly.

"They don´t return, Kibum was there and he drove them off... I locked up, come on, breakfast and tea are done..." He smiled and took Taemin's hand very gently. Taemin accepted it and walked in the kitchen. He was still shaking.

"I don't want them to come here again," he said.

Jonghyun petted his hair. He had to be stronger than Taemin. Because he was older... and because Taemin had been suffering of Onew and Minho for a longer period.

"Do not worry, Kibum will take care of it... he has the license plate of their car and I think he will put a patrol here... no one will come back... and now come to have breakfast," Jonghyun smiled and carried a plate of sandwiches and tea mugs to the table when he sat on a chair.

Taemin nodded and started eating. He was in silence, without saying anything, or looking up. He was only focusing on the food. Soon the two guys ate and Jonghyun went to wash the dishes when he started singing a song. He wanted to attract a little too much attention from Taemin. Jonghyun's voice was fantastic. Really. He sang in a unique voice which made Taemin surprised. The younger boy looked at him.

"You sing very well," he admitted.

Jonghyun blushed. "Thank you," he smiled and cleaned the dishes when he turned to Taemin. "What would you like to do today? Watch movie on TV? Or anything else?“ the older boy blinked.

Taemin blinked. He didn't want to say anything.

"Uhm... it's... I... I don't mind anything... I can't choose," he said shyly.

Jonghyun wanted to talk to him. He wanted Taemin to talk more and more, because words help. "Come on, let's sit down on the couch, let something go, and you can be with the dogs," Hyun smiled. He walked into the living room, switched on the television and sat down on the couch, leaning back against the backrest.

Commedes was running after him whilst Garçons stayed with Taemin who went to the living room much slowlier than Jonghyun. He had pains in his every step, but finally he could sit down on the couch.

"Is this Kibum your relative?" he asked.

Jonghyun took Commedes into his arms and shook his head in no. "No, he took me out of that room, helped me, and then he took me here because he can´t find my parents... he is very good and has a good heart," Hyun smiled, kissing Commedes.

"Aren't you afraid that he will be evil with you? Or that it's a trap? I mean... when I got to Minho and Onew they were kind to me, and then this whole thing has started. But they were nice at first..."

Jonghyun blinked in surprise, thinking. 'How could Kibum be evil with me? He gave me everything he has, though he has little.´ "I don´t think he was like them... he is quite sensitive enough and you saw for yourself that he sacrificed and slept in the living room so that the two of us could sleep in the bedroom ... besides, he is policeman, I believe him..." Jonghyun nodded.

He was sure that Kibum wasn't a bad hearted person.

"Probably you are right... I really can't trust in 'nameless heros' anymore," answered the younger as he looked at Kibum's bed linen, which was beautifully folded on the armchair.

"I understand you can´t believe anybody now... but now we would probably both be in the orphanage... instead at Kibum´s home..." He smiled a little and Taimin's head.

Taemin smiled back. He escaped from an orphanage and it was Onew who saved him. He was nice with him, until Minho came. Then everything changed...

"What happened ... two years ago ... when did they take you?" Jonghyun asked, hoping to learn something from Taemin, then he could tell Kibum.

Taemin shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it," he said.

Jonghyun nodded not wanting to force him too much and remind him the horrible time he went through. "Well then do you wanna watch something?"

Taemin shook his head without a word and shrugged. Silence came up. Jonghyun didn't know what to do, so he opened the phone and read the message on it.

"Kibum says that he will take us to shopping mall to have clothes."

Taemin blinked in surprise. "To the shop? For clothing?" He didn´t understand why Kibum wanted to do it, is it part of his game or should he believe Jonghyun that Kibum was a good person?

"Yes. I guess because we don't have any," Jonghyun nodded and he was smiling at his phone. Kibum was an angel. Really.