Seventh Chapter

Kidnapped

Next morning, Jonghyun was waking up by some noise. It was crying! He opened eyes and saw Taemin, who was crying in his bed. Jonghyun sat in surprise. Even Kibum was not here anymore.

"Taeminnie, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He addressed the black-haired little boy and jumped down from his bed as he sat down on Taemin's bed and his hair.

"I-I had a bad dream..." He whispered and hugged plush horse.

"I'm sorry... do you feel any better? Kibum was here with us overnight," Jonghyun smiled and hugged Taemin carefully.

"A little bit..." Taemin nodded and kissed plush horse.

"I'm glad to hear that, the doctors could let you go home ... yesterday we were afraid of you," Jonghyun smiled and Taemin's head as he hugged him.

"I'm... I'm hungry a little bit..." Taemin whispered.

Suddenly someone knocked and a nurse with a tray came in.

"Good morning, today's breakfast toast with vegetables and ham," she smiled at the two boys, put on a table the breakfast and two cups of tea. "Thank you," Jonghyun smiled and the nurse left the room.

When Taemin saw nurse, he hid under blanket. When she went away, he looked at the breakfast.

Jonghyun smiled and put the tray on Taemin‘s bed. "I want to eat here with you if you don‘t mind," he smiled and sat next to Taemin.

"It's Okay..." Taemin nodded and carefuly took his toast.

"Eat well..." Jonghyun smiled and started to eat, when he drank tea.

Taemin started eating slowly. He was very hungry but also afraid of everything.

"Don´t be so worry about it, we are in safe place, nobody can hurt you... Kibum will be here soon and go with us in his place..." Jonghyun smiled and Taemin.

Taemin nodded, finished his breakfast and lied into bed again. He hugged the horse and was shaking. Suddenly came a man in white clothes.

"Good morning. I'm psychiatrist. I'm going to check Taemin..." He said.

Jonghyun sat on his bed and looked at the man in disbelief.

"And how can I believe you? You should come with Kibum, he's in charge of us or the doctor... I don´t think you can go here," he frowned and watched the man.

"Doctor sent me to talk with Taemin. And he thinks that Taemin should start taking an antidepressants..." He said and Taemin quickly hid under blanket.

Jonghyun frowned. "He's thirteen years old, he can‘t take antidepressants... Kibum would not like it... and he's afraid of you, so you can‘t talk to him... he doesn‘t know you... he's afraid of you..." he gasped, sat on Min's bed and the bulge under the blanket.

"Taeminnie, do not worry..." he whispered.

"Okay... I will come with Kibum..." Psychiatrist smiled and went away.

Jonghyun smiled with satisfaction. "Taeminnie, you can climb out of the blanket, that strange man is gone, he's probably a psychologist, but it does not matter," laughed the older boy and watched the blanket.

"I am crazy? I am ill?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun shook his head and Taemin‘s head. "You aren‘t... he was only worried about you... and your past... don‘t be worry, Taeminnie," Jonghyun smiled and stretched.

Kibum suddenly walk into room.

"Hi boys!" Smiled. "How are you Taemin?" He asked.

Taemin put blanket away.

"Okay... But... I am afraid of going out..." He whispered.

"Hi!" Smiled Jonghyun.  "While ago there was man... he said that he is a psychiatrist, but I said him that he couldn´t talk with Taemin and he wanted to give him some... antidepressants... I said him to go away and don‘t give it to Taemin, because he is young and you aren´t here," Jonghyun blinked.

"I will talk with him don't worry..." Kibum nodded and Jonghyun.

"Really? You will?" Jonghyun asked with sparkly eyes. Kibum smiled at him.

"Of course. I will," he answered, then opened his bag.

"I brought you something," he said and pulled out two little bars of chocolate, and his homemade sandwiches.

"Here, boys, eat something. I also brought orange juice for you two."

"Yippee!" Jonghyun smiled enthusiastically and . "That's great, thank you very much, how was your work today?" he asked with a smile.

"Fine... And you had fine day? Taemin... How Are you feeling?" Kibum looked at Taemin which was biting his lips.

"In the hospital isn‘t good day..." Jonghyun laughed a little bit but nodded. "But yeah... it was good day... Taeminnie," blinked young boy and Taemin‘s hair.

"How long I will be here?" Taemin asked.

"Until the doctor will say that you can go home..." Kibum smiled.

"I hope... it will be soon, you are looking better now, Taeminnie," Jonghyun smiled and Taemin‘s hair.

"I am afraid of people... Minho was saying me that people are bad..." Tae whispered.

Kibum shook his head negatively. "Taeminnie... only them were bad people... nobody will hurt you when you are with me and Jonghyun... I catch bad people... don‘t worry... you are in safe when you are with us..." Kibum smiled and Taemin‘s hair.

"But... I... I... I feel lonely... I wanna lay in bed and hug my Plushie..." Taeminnie said and hugged tightly his plush horse.

Jonghyun blinked little bit in confusion and with sad face. He looked at Kibum and then at Taemin again.

"Taeminnie... do you remember what I said you? That we can be friends? And we can be in safe both?" Jonghyun smiled a little and hugged Taemin.

"I know, but what if they will find me? What if I'll be lonely again? What if you will leave me?" Minnie bite his lips and he was shaking.

"Taeminnie," Kibum breathed out and knelt next to the bed when he carefuly grabed Taemin‘s hand. "I want to promise you that you will be with me, Jonghyunnie and doggies forever, I wanna protect you both, you are like my little brothers that I never have... I can give you some books for studying, you both can go to school if you want to..." Kibum smiled and Taemin‘s head.

Taemin was surprised. His eyes widened and he looked at Kibum. He couldn’t take his eyes away from Kibum’s face. He was still shaking but in his head was big war. He was confused, he didn’t know what he should do. This attitude was different from his „saviors“. They never knelt before him… he always had been that one who was kneeling down.

„Taeminnie, please, believe me… I know… it is hard, but I’ll do my best for you both, for us to be like a little family… and I asked Heechul hyung to come over, he’ll come tomorrow to look after you, he’ll make sure that you both are safe… he is my older cousin and I have also one surprise for you,“ Kibum smiled and Jonghyun’s and Taemin’s cheeks.

„You have a cousin?“ Jonghyun asked and titled his head.

„Yes, I have, he’ll come back from his holiday… I will now go and ask doctor, okay? I need know if Minnie can go home or no,“ Kibum stood up and Taemin looked at him, still confused and afraid of everything.

„So… you won’t… leave us?“ Taemin whispered and bite his lip.

„I won’t never,“ Kibum smiled and walked out from the room when Jonghyun blinked and smiled a little bit.

„See? I told you… Kibummie is nice, kind and really good guy with big heart!“ he smiled and hugged Taemin tightly.