5erenade : Woo Eun Bom [ 우은봄 ]

╰☆╮ 4Blaze || 5erenade || Antics ╰☆╮ [ apply closed ]

 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CUBE Revealed the second member of 5erenade !

 

 

--> Say Hello to Our Power Voice, Cheonsa !! <--

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

 

 

 

Birthname: Kayleigh Woo Eun Bom

Korean Name: Woo Eun Bom [ 우은봄 ]

Nickname: Bommie, Bomtaro, Kay, BomBom

Gender: Female

Blood type: A

Date of Birth: 14th February 1994 [18 years old]

Ethnicity: Pure Korean

Language(s): [Fluent]; Korean, English, Mandarin. [Conversational]; Japanese & Dutch

Height: 168 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Personality: 

Bom is a sweetie at times, and also gullible. But that doesn't stop her from pulling huge pranks on people. She has a good side and a bad side. When she gets in trouble, she uses her aegyo to get away with it. Most of the time, people call her Cute Angel because of her cute feature when she does aegyo. She's very humble, she doesn't want attention but somehow it just keeps on coming to her. Although her image is shy and cold, she still respects everyone. She is loyal, and protects her loved ones. She's also a hardworking person, like no other girls you've met. Because she doesn't give up easily.

Bom is very responsible, and if there's a job to be done, she prefers to take care of it herself. But she hates it when she is asked to do something in a rude manor, and that breaks her mood. But somehow, she always find a way to make herself happy again. When Bom is around her friends, she's very hyper and energetic. She recharges her battery fast, and loves to annoy people and joke around randomly. The kids love her and likes to play with her because she's friendly and she can communicate well with them. She's very caring towards kids, and loves them very much. She can't resist the cuteness of kids.

She was never the best at doing things, or the smartest in school, or prettiest, but if she puts her mind into it, she'll definitely make a difference and work harder. Bom's charming point is friendliness, she likes to make friends with people. It doesn't take long for her to make new buddies, because if anyone talks to her more than 5 minutes, she consider them as friends. She's quite sensitive, and her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it on the outside. She hides her feelings and usually tells her friends that she's fine. She prefers to fix the problem by herself and don't normally seek help from others.

Bom is an active, healthy and an outgoing girl. She jogs every morning and goes to the gym at least 3 times a week to keep her body in shape. She also has a unique voice that can move mountains. It's very rare in Asia and not majority of people have the same talent as her. She can sing high and low notes perfectly. Plus she plays the piano and violin. And because of her body's flexibility, she can dance very well. She can also act in any mood and it's very realistic to see the way she act.

She is also very smart, and always a straight A student in her school. She is one of the best students in school, and would always rank as first in every graduation and recognition. Because she's smart, she would participate in spelling bees or writing competitions in school just for fun. Bom isn't overambitious, and it's okay with losing. Victory doesn't mean anything to her, and if she loses, she is happy for the winner.

Mainly, Bom is quite different from other people in a very unique way. She is like an angel that was sent from above, and has an innocent image. Bom is pure, innocent and irreplaceable. She has a mind full of imaginations, and very creative. Bom does things that always have a reason, and would not simply judge people by their looks. Once she has allowed and given you her nickname that only her friends call, that means she is ready to trust you.

 

Likes: Dramas [Especially romance and comedies], Brain games/ Puzzles, Imitating someone/ something, Annoy people [Only when they are playing games], Pranking people, Chocolate abs [Boys], Ice cream [Chocolate and peppermint flavors], Cute items [Ex; Bracelets, keychains, etc], Korean & Western food, Children/ Kids, Winter, Photography

Dislikes:  Heavy make-up, Jealousy, Dark pink, Show offs, Playboys, s, Fakers, Hot weathers

 

Stage Name: Cheonsa 

Persona: Power Voice

Position: Maknae ; Main Vocal ; Song-writer

Personal Fanclub: A-Jjang

Personal Fanclub Colour: Sky  Blue

 

 

 

 

 



 

Congratulations Angel_Kiss !! <3 <3 yeay our maknae ~ :3

Next is the third member of 4BLAZE ~