5erenade : Hwang Mihye [ 황미혜 ]

╰☆╮ 4Blaze || 5erenade || Antics ╰☆╮ [ apply closed ]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cube Ent. Revealed the last member of 5erenade !

 

 

--> Say Hello to Our Dorky Troublemaker, Hwang Mihye!! <--

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

 

 

Birthname: Hwang Mihye

Korean Name: Hwang Mihye

Nickname: Mimi, Devil

Gender: Female

Blood type: B

Date of Birth: 03/09/94

Ethnicity: Korean

Language(s): Korean in Busan accent (conversational), Korean in Seoul accent (fluent), English (fluent)

Height: 165cm

Weight: 50kg

Personality:

Mihye looks innocent in outside but the thing is that Mihye is not innocent in her true self. Mihye is often being quiet but she often makes troubles, by scheming pranks on people she is close with. Moreover, she is indeed a troublemaker, she can tell people about people like her friends doing embarrassment or have done harsh to her, she definitely tells people to make her friends feeling bad. She is very funny and she often makes jokes whether it is lame or not, she can make people laugh heartily. Either she makes mistakes on purpose to make people laugh, by saying in mixed accents (Seoul and Busan) or physically movements like tripping herself over. If someone pranked her, she would be very angry but shows herself being cool as she pretended to show “it’s okay.” However, she is not, she started to make attack back secretly later.

 

She is very sensitive by feelings whether she got hurt or scolded when people tells her, she can easily show cool or angry (by blowing her hair by ). She can express her feelings well whether she can lie or not if she wanted and pretended to be a good smiley person. She is bit clumsy but always cautious to make sure she is done the right thing. She is very caring towards people by helping them out and pays respects to them. She is not very smart or not very dumb because she is just average, she can get the answers wrong or right if she was guessing.

 

She is very competitive and does not think of being last, she can be very stubborn and she wanted to be first or second. She never thinks of giving up on the competition, so she wanted to win for her achieving goal. She is sometimes greedy on what she wanted and she just focuses and wanted to give a go with her confidence. Moreover she is quite strong and confident and friendly to many people, even though she always teases people a lot. She hates thinking to being a loser or being the last place, she shrugs her shoulders, showing her cool self and pretending she is happy and doesn’t care. However, in her true self, she is very upset and thinking of herself to do it again and works very hard by taking exercising. She is pretty determined to keen on her works.

Likes:

Chocolate frappuccino, Beaches. Making pranks on people who she is close with. Exercising, Pikachu, Taking selcas

Dislikes:

Snakes, Horror Movies, Bitter food, Being scolded, Hand wresting / Fist wresting

 

 

Stage Name: Mihye

Persona: Dorky Troublemaker

Position: Main Rapper

Personal Fanclub: Mi-devil

Personal Fanclub colour: Radical Red

 

 



 

FiefaPalooza here~ :D
5ERENADE'S LAST MEMBER REVEALED! 
XD Main rapper is the only  position left so can you be the main rapper please?? :3