5erenade : Kim Eunhee [ 김은희 ]

╰☆╮ 4Blaze || 5erenade || Antics ╰☆╮ [ apply closed ]

 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SM Ent. Revealed the third member of 5erenade !

 

 

--> Say Hello to Our Gentle Leader, Adreanne Kim!! <--

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

    

 

Birthname: Adreanne Kim Eun Hee

Korean Name: Kim Eunhee  [ 김은희 ]

Nickname: Princess, Marshmallow, Heehee  

Gender: Female  

Blood type: A  

Date of Birth: 23 September 1991  

Ethnicity: Half Korean, Half American  

Language(s): English, Korean [Fluent], Japanese, Chinese, French [Semi-fluent]  

Height: 168 cm  

Weight: 46 kg  

Personality: Adreanne is really quiet. She will just smile even if people insults her, and will cry her heart out infront of Minho, taemin or her siblings ( Key/Taeyeon ). She love to be with her friends, even see them from a far will be enough because she can't live is she don't see them even for a day. She love her family and friends very much. She will do anything to protect or support them. She loves cleaning and cooking. People said that she inherited her brother's nature.   

She also tends to keep her worries by herself, and will only cry in front of the people who is close to her. She used to be a lively girl, but becomes quiet when her mother died. She will do what people tell her to do, but she will only do it if it is a good thing. She won't try to slack off and sleep in her work. She has a high dicipline and she don't like dirty places. Key teach her how too cook, since he loves cooking and learns from their mom a lot. Their sister, Taeyeon was very proud with them because of their good results in their examinations. As you can see, she is an intelligent girl.   

She may seem like an innocent, stupid girl, but she can't be fooled easily. She tries to talk more day by day and wanted to be as cheerful as her brother. She thinks that with having a noisy mouth will make her have more friends. People always see her a a cold girl, but when you get close to her, she's a warm girl. She hates hypocrite people, that will only show her good side in front of people. She also don't like girls who acts cute in front of men. She will just smile and be quiet if people do bad to her, but as a human, she can explode too. If she's angry, no one can stop her. She will do anything to bring down those who succeed to make her angry.    She is addicted to games, and she spend most of her money to buy games. She is also addicted to internet surfing. She love to read fanfics, and searched about her friends and family on the internet. She can act well, but she don't want to be an actress until her singing career are on the top of the world. She hates to admit when she's losing and will do anything to win although she may seem like a weak girl. She is also very protective to her members and will always make them happy. They love her very much too, and was very thankful to her.   

She like to make fun of his brother and sister because hearing Key and Taeyeon go "ADREANNE!!!! KIM EUNHEE COME HERE QUICKLY!!!'' madly will make her laugh her stomach out. They will stand in front of her, she sitting on a chair in front of them and look at her until she apologize. After she apologize, they will hug her and go, "Oh my cute sister don't do that again okay, come let's play some games and eat ice cream," She loves them very much.  

Although she is quiet, she will do her best in variety shows. She will show people her funny side and work very hard. When she's tired, she won't show it instead she will go crazy with her already crazy group member. Only Key, Taeyeon and her best friends can stop her from being crazy. Not too innocent huh?? LOL~ 

Likes: Ballad songs, music, Key's cooking, Taeyeon's cute side, marshmallow, glitters, pink and purple things, girly stuffs.  

Dislikes: Key's nagging ( She don't like it but she obeys him ), dust, uncleanliness, cockroach, maggots, centipede, milipede and bugs.  

 

Stage Name: Adreanne Kim  

Persona: Gentle Leader, smooth dancing

Position: Leader; Lead Dancer ; Sub Vocal 

Personal Fanclub: Winkies  

Personal Fanclub colour: Silver and purple      

 


 


 


 



 

 

 

congratulations FiefaPalooza !! my saengie ~ keke

btw, my laptop keep on restarting on its own gaaaah -_- 

meh, i promise i'll reveal all the members tonight ...OTL