4BLAZE : Song Min Kyu [ 송 민 - 규 ]

╰☆╮ 4Blaze || 5erenade || Antics ╰☆╮ [ apply closed ]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CUBE Ent. Revealed the first member of 4BLAZE !

 

--> Say Hello to Our Innocent Moodmaker, Kyu !! <--

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

 

Birthname: Song Min Kyu

Korean Name: Song Min-Gyu [ 송 민 - 규 ]

Nickname: Kyu

Gender: Male

Blood type: O

Date of Birth: 12, December 1992

Ethnicity: Korean

Language(s): [F] Korean || [Semi-Fluent] Japanese

Height: 171cm

Weight: 58kg

Personality: Kyu is the most favourite person to bully and tease. His friends said that it's always fun to tease and bully him since he easy to get tricked because he believe in what people say easily. he has this childish personality, which make him more fun to tease. 

Kyu is a bubbly person, kind of dorky sometimes. he likes to talk and jokes around or forced the people around him to play a game with him when he bored. well, he hates to lose in games but he rare to win too, this also become another reason for him to get bullied and teased by his friends. his friends always find him cute when they tricked him or bullied him since he never mad at them, yet he would laugh at his own stupidness.

Kyu, also is a sensitive boy. one harsh comment would hurt him so bad and make him down. but if he received any comments like that, he won't tell anyone and keep it to himself. If he was under pressure and really depressed, he would hurt himself instead of telling the other about his problems. That's why it's rare for him to wear sleeveless shirt.

Kyu loves music so much, for him music is his oxygen. he can't live without music. he's good at playing instrument esp. Violin and Piano, when he already play violin/piano, you won't recognize him. his childish and cute looks will disappear, changed into a serious, cool looking guy.

Kyu likes to doing Aegyo in front of the camera, he is the type of cute-boy. He's spoiled sometimes but he can be responsible when it needs to. besides his childish and dorky personalities, Kyu is a romantic guy who will treat his girl very well and kind of overprotective to the person he likes. he also, a jealousy type of boy.

Likes: Frozen Yoghurt, Bubble gum, Sushi, Games

Dislikes: Losing, Any form of Tea and Coffee

Stage Name: Q

Persona: Kyu-ish Moodmaker

Position: Main Vocal ; Sub-Dancer ; Song-writer

Personal Fanclub: 'Q'ualities

Personal Fanclub colour: Cyan and Black

 

 

 

 



1st member , my beloved OC <3 lolol