Antics : Kim Ji Eun [ 김 은혜 ]

╰☆╮ 4Blaze || 5erenade || Antics ╰☆╮ [ apply closed ]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

J,TUNE CAMP. Revealed the first member of Antics !

 

--> Say Hello to Our Digi-Ji, J.E !! <--

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

 

 

Birthname: Kim Ji Eun

Korean Name:  은혜

Nickname: Jieun, Kimmy

Gender: Female

Blood type: B

Date of Birth: 29, March 1992

Ethnicity: Korean

Language(s): Korean, Chinese

Height: 163cm

Weight: 49kg

Personality: Ji is a normal type girl, she's bubbly and easy-going. she likes to talk even in an awkward situation she would make up some jokes and crack the atmosphere, a typical of moodmaker. Ji loves to play games and she would frustrated and mad at herself if she lose. Ji is what you called a 'fan-girl', she's a hardcore fan of MBLAQ especially Mir. She collected all of MBLAQ's albums and goodies and she would start blushing if she saw Mir in the tv or even when she just listen to MBLAQ's song. Ji loves writing, and lately she's become an active author in some sites. mostly, she write about MBLAQ and other K-idol she likes. But, she never admitted that she's a big fan of MBLAQ because her friends doesn't like MBLAQ and Ji who thinks that she will lost her friends if she admit that she loves MBLAQ, decided to pretend she hates MBLAQ and become a hardcore fan of Super Junior, which she even doesn't know much about. Ji is a big fan of Digimon too, she really likes the game and the animation. she collected so many digi-items in her room. she hates pikachu because she think, pikachu is digimon rival and she will start to mumbling to herself if she saw any of pikachu-items.

Ji isn't a smart girl, she's average. she's bad at math and english and she hates that subject. she's kind of slow on learning a new thing. Ji can be so over-acting and hyper to the things she likes. No one dare to disturb her when she's in badmood, because she would turn into a monster. ready to catch and eat you alive.

Likes: Vanila ice cream, Frozen Youghurt, Digimon

Dislikes: Pikachu, Summer, Seafood

Stage Name: J.E

Persona: Digi-Ji [because she loves digimon]

Position: Main Vocal ; Sub-Rapper ; Song Writer

Personal Fanclub: Digies

Personal Fanclub colour:   Indigo 

 

 

 

 



 

Congratulations mir4cle !! i like your Author-fangirl character lol :3

i'll reveal more members later because i'm going to go somewhere with my friends today ~ have a nice day!