5erenade : Jung Jirum [ 중지룸 ]

╰☆╮ 4Blaze || 5erenade || Antics ╰☆╮ [ apply closed ]

 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SM Ent. Revealed the fourth member of 5erenade !

 

 

--> Say Hello to Our Sweet Choding, Christina Jung!! <--

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

 

Birthname: Christina Jung

Korean Name: Jung Jirum | 중지룸

Nickname: Chrissy, Rina; sometimes Rumi, Jiru

Gender: Female

Blood type: A

Date of Birth: October 12, 1993 (18 years old)

Ethnicity: Korean

Language(s): Korean, English (fluent)

Height: 168cm

Weight: 47kg

Personality: Christina is just a ball of energy. Very much a child, she seems to never run out of spirit. She's very active and is constantly moving, and even when she's lazy, is always running off. Yes, the girl is just a sociable butterfly, unafraid to strike up a conversation with almost anyone. She's a total chatterbox, and doesn't like not talking. She's also childlike in the way that she loves tricking people. The girl has a bit of a pranking streak, always making jokes and trying to trick people. But mostly, Christina just likes having fun. It's hard for her to take things seriously, and she will almost-always be seen smiling. The reason Christina's called the 'Sweet Choding' is because even though she is childish and silly and a bit of a prankster, she can be very kind and, for lack of a better word, sweet. She's a total aegyo master, though she very rarely uses her aegyo unless it's to get her out of a possibly bad situation. Christina is very loyal to her friends, and is very caring. She has a tendency to be a bit selfish at times, and is a bit possessive over her things and, more importantly, people. If she sees someone she doesn't like getting close to one of her friends, she'll get jealous and try to steal away that friends' attention. (Again, she's not called choding for nothing.) And, like a kid, Christina cannot keep to routines to save her life. She absolutely hates routines, and loves spontaneity, liking surprises and going with the flow.

But don't be fooled; Christina can be responsible. She is the eldest child in her family, after all. But not responsible in the organized sense--she's terribly unorganized, actually; she's responsible in the way that she owns up to her mistakes, and accepts the consequences of her actions. If she feels like she's in the wrong, she will admit to it. But Christina will never go down without a fight. She'll argue that she's right to death, or until she's thoroughly proven wrong. She can get into big arguments with someone over the simplest things, and hold long grudges. But it's easy to get her to forgive you; Christina is very much a 'forgive and forget' type of person.

Christina is extremely determined and stubborn. She will fight for her goal, no matter how many people disapprove of her doing it. She's also very hardworking. She's a bit of a klutz (that's why dancing does not mix with her), but it doesn't stop her from trying to dance. Christina is also a bit of a risk-taker and a dreamer; she'll reach for the stars, even if the journey is a little precarious and dangerous. She's also very creative, able to compose songs on the spot (though only really good ones come up once in a while). But Christina isn't the brightest bulb, if you know what I mean. She was never the smartest academically, and sometimes lacks common sense, doing stupid things at times. Christina is also quite the drama queen; she's dramatic, naturally over-exaggerating her actions and emotions and can express herself very well.

All in all, Christina is a sweet, fun-loving, cheeky child, who is fun to be around and a very hardworking dreamer.

Likes:
・ playing instruments
・ fashion; she absolutely loves clothes and makeup and jewelry and /faints
・ desserts; her family owns a bakery. Enough said.

・ sports; she may not look it, but she loves soccer and basketball.
・ 
eating; she loves her food.

Dislikes: 
・ dancing; she's... not one of best dancers out there. "Know what I'm sayin'?"
・ hospitals. "They give me the creeeeeeps! Ya get me?"
・ mint-flavored gum

・ pineapples
・ 
dieting. SM trainers have noticed her LARGE meals and tried, several times, to put her through a diet, but she's just broken any food rules placed on her.

 

 

Stage Name: Christina (쿠릿티나) | Nicknamed 'Rina' (리나)

Persona: The Sweet Choding

Position: Lead Vocal ; Sub-Dancer ; Composer

Personal Fanclub: Desserts

Personal Fanclub colour: PALETURQUOISE

 


 


 



 

 

congrats Octoberettes ~~~ :3 i changed the pic , hope you don't mind ><