Why?

Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

"I know I can trust you so I'll ask for help. Help me Youngbae."

After hearing Jiyong's words, Youngbae don't waste time to hesitate. He immediately go with Jiyong to the person whom he think can help him the most. The police station was full of people crying of anger, abuse and so much of different stories. Youngbae lead him to an office. A man is inside. He is not wearing a police uniform but a leather jacket, he's still looks young probably same age as him, Jiyong wonders if he is what. 

"Youngbae!" 

The two men in front of Jiyong greet each other.

"Who is he?" The man in his leather jacket ask the moment he noticed him 

"Ah, Officer Choi this is Jiyong. A close friend. Jiyong this is Officer Choi."

"Im Choi Seunghyun." He offer his hand while he willingly shake it in return.

"Im Kwon Jiyong. Nice meeting you."

"So whats the matter?"

Seunghyun offer them a seat and cups of coffee.

"I own an illegal gambling house."

The officer almost spit the coffee he's drinking after hearing his words.

"And some people want to sell drugs there and I dont want that so Im here to ask for help. They will start their operations tomorrow. You should stop that."

"Of course we will but you owning a gambling house." He chuckled. 

"Thats another reason why Im here." He immediately block Seunghyun from talking.

"Im here to surrender it. I'll accept the consequences of having it. Thats why I came here with my lawyer, Youngbae."

Seunghyun was quite amaze and a little bit of confuse. The guy in front of him is giving up his gambling place just to stop the drug trades that might happen in it. Its unusual. 

"Is there a particular reason why you're doing this?" He ask his curiosity. 

"Because I want to save people, or someone at least." The officer just nod his head. 

"Okay. Tell us the details about those drug dealers so that we can plan our operations."

In the end they agree to just let Jiyong pay his fine for having his gambling house since he help on giving information about the drug trades.

"We'll be heading out Seunghyun-ah."

Youngbae bid his goodbye together with Jiyong. As soon as both of them disappear behind Seunghyun's office door, he immediately fish out his phone and contact a number. The other line rings three times before a female's voice answer it.

"Officer Choi? Whats the matter?"

"Lee Hani, someone told us about the operations you'll do at the gambling house tomorrow."

"And who's that?"

"The owner, Kwon Jiyong." Chuckles were heard on the other line.

"Its okay officer Choi,  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter