Changes

Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong don't mind the cold wind blowing against him while putting heavy steps on his bicycles pedal. He immediately get off from it and run upstairs once he arrive where he find Chaerin's stuffs already packed.

"Chaerin?! You're moving out?"

If it's not for Youngbae who visit him at the orchard will tell him that she's leaving, he will not know so he immediately rush to their apartment to confirm the news and its true, she's moving out. She look at him apologetically.

"Chaerin?" He once again ask after not getting a reply, wishing she'll give a different answer rather than the one he's expecting. 

"Im sorry Jiyong, I need to move to a different place suddenly."

"Where?"

"I cannot tell you."

"We'll still see each other right?"

"I cannot promise. I need to go now."

She force a smile and started to carry her things and leave Jiyong there dumbfounded. 

 

***


"Jiyong-ah are you just gonna let these roses die?"

The husky voice of the old man noises the whole orchard. Jiyong from afar don't clearly hear what he say so he come to him and finally realize he's pertaining to the roses he cultivated just to give to Chaerin, the roses that symbolizes his feelings for her. He promise to his self that he'll confess to her once this roses grow but it's no use now so he rather let those flowers die.

He knew she changed after she got that job she not even once told him what is about. He will go home without a trace of her same thing when he'll wake up. If they happen to saw each other she'll just let him tell his story, she'll not tell hers, she became a mystery. The bond they used to have slowly fades until that day she suddenly move out from their place, to somewhere she can't tell, the last time he saw her. So the roses will be nonsense anymore for the person who'll receive it is can't be seen anymore. 

"Aigoo Jiyong-ah, this roses can still live, how dare you let them die?!" The old man stated his disappointment between his coughs. 

"But the person whom I dedicate those roses left me."

The old man answer with his coughs.

"Ahjussi are okay?"

"What do you expect from me Jiyong-ah? Im getting old. Can you please buy me my medicine I think I run out of it already."

"Of course, I'll just finish my task here."

Jiyong immediately run to the pharmacy where ahjussi usually buy his medicines. He is waiting for the items he requested when a car park in front of it. A man in his nice suit get out from the drivers seat followed by a woman going out from the passengers seat. The moment the girl push aside her hair that covers her face, Jiyong realize it was her, Chaerin.

"Here are the medicines you pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter