Save You

Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Husky relax his back by his leather chair. He's waiting for Chaerin and Honey to come as well expecting for a good news. He have high hopes on Honey, she'll get that Dragon to at least cover up for his failed operations the past days because of those cops. He sigh while cursing them inside his head. The door open and two women go inside. Husky look at Honey perplexed by her face that was so serious. She suddenly smirk.

"You don't need to ask anymore. I got the deal with that Dragon. He's hard but no person doesn't have weakness isn't it?" She turn her gaze to Chaerin who's eyes are widen.

"What? He did agree."

"Why don't you like it Ciel?"

"No, it's just, Im just surprise I've never thought he will." She forced a smile.

Chaerin run after Honey at the parking lot. It's time to go home after constructing their plan about the operation that will be done at the gambling house. 

"Honey unnie!" She was about to open the car door when Chaerin approach her.

"Why did you let him agree?"

"It's the thing to do."

Honey never stop to look after Jiyong. So she knew about that girl, his neighbor that happens to be Chaerin whom she is involve now. She once confront Chaerin asking if there's something between them, she denied. She even added that they don't have connections anymore but she doubt it. There's no way both of them don't like each other after seeing them those times she's secretly looking for her ex-lover. Thats why she use her chance yesterday to confirm it and seeing how Jiyong suddenly change his mind because of Chaerin, the answer is more clear than water and its getting more interesting how this girl in front of her is reacting. 

"You know, I used to know him. I don't want him to get involve in this. It will be hard for him."

"Im being interested." She decided to close her car door.

"He suddenly wants to get involve because of a woman now that woman don't want him to get involve." 

"Huh?"

"I used you for him to agree and I succeeded. Are both of you that caring to each other for old times sake? I don't think so." She chuckled. 

"Well I need to go now. Cheer up!"

She tap her shoulders and leave her there motionless.

 

***


A sudden pain stung on Jiyong's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter