For You

Salvation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin woke up in a lying in a bed inside a room. Darkness is invading inside passing through the window glass covered by satin curtains since evening is approaching. Feeling of dizziness and drowsiness made her fail in attempting to stand. She once again got lie down in bed. She took a deep breath, close her eyes and try to remember the things that happened earlier before she end up there.

"Unnie?"

A weak voice she utter. She remember waiting for Honey outside the gambling house that is being raided but someone from the back cover her nose with a handkerchief and then she woke up here. A thought of someone kidnapped her come across her mind but there was a strange feeling inside her. Why would she wake up in a comfortable bed and a nice room if she was kidnapped? She once again try her best to got up, she needs to know where she is and what she is doing there.

She walk to the door shocked the moment she twisted the door knob and it was not locked. She carefully go outside just then she realize she was in a mansion. Only the cob lights were open that is not enough to light every corner of the big space. 

"So you're awake Ciel?"

The owner of the voice snap his fingers and the whole place was filled with lights.

"Jiyong?"

She saw Jiyong standing at the living room downstairs looking up to the hallway where she is standing. His face was radiant with beam. She miss those smile, she wonder where was the last time she saw it.

"Wait, where are we?" She ask making her way downstairs, to him while looking around not showing her amazement. 

"Where do you think? How can someone snap his fingers and the lights of the whole mansion will open?"

He smirk and sit at the settee behind him.

"Are we? Are we in your place?"

He just shrug his shoulders.

"But what happen, why am I here?"

He didn't reply. Silence engulfed between them but it was break by weird noise coming from Chaerin's stomach. He break into laughter after hearing those seeing her holding her tummy. 

"Get me out of here I'll grab a bite for myself." She glare at him and find her way to the door but his hands grip her wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Didn't you see Im hungry and I will go eat." 

"I have my kitchen here." He tease.

She blink her eyes trying to think but he already drag her to his kitchen and sit her in the chair in front of the counter.

"What do you want?"

"Anything."

He turn his back on her and start to cooking.

"Wait!"

He reply a hum still doing his stuffs.

"It should be edible."

He just chuckled. She's confused and have a lot of questions in her mind but she set it aside and let herself enjoy the view of his back while cooking. The first time she saw him do so. It feels like a dream, her broken dream. Her mind used to wonder of a man who'll wake up next to her every morning, will cook their meal since she's not a good cook while she'll prepare his things for work, do the rest of household choirs and wait until he go home. She used to think it may be him until she realized it cannot. Fate made them meet but her fate is making them apart, or it's just her choice.

"You should stop staring at me I cannot concentrate." The only sound of knife meeting the chopping board breaks.

"I not! Im not staring at you. How can you see me facing back?" Her face turns in disgust.

In an instant he finished cooking pasta and serve a bountiful plate for her and for him. Without a word, she immediately grab the fork and fill herself.

"Aigoo Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter