Awkward situations and troubles.

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Chunji

I was going to make her stay myself when I saw Doo Joon heading my way. There goes my chance. Time to help him…again. Leading him to where she is, I watched at the far corner, watching them cry and hug each other happily in silence. Unknowingly a tear streamed down my face and I wiped it off. I never knew that seeing the one you love with another man hurts so much. I walked away, seeing anymore of it and I will really breakdown. Once in my dorm, the members definitely knew something was wrong. They pretended to not notice though. But I can tell that they are trying their best to cheer me up. I was just not in the mood to laugh or smile. I hid in my room and no one dare to come in for a long time. Then L.Joe came down and sat next to me. “I know it hurts. The pain would take a long time to heal. Bear with it. Remember that we are always here for you.” He stated quietly. I started telling him everything “I deserve it. I was the one who cause her all the pain, to cause her to leave me in the first place. I regret everything, but it’s too late now. She doesn’t need me now. She had Doo Joon.” L.Joe patted my back gently. “Don’t be so hard on yourself. You had changed. Fame and wealth had gotten to you, but its all in the past now. Young Soon had forgiven you, and she thinks of you as a best friend now. Being her best friend is not a bad thing; you can still protect her and care for her. I’m sure you will meet antoher girl that loves you and only you. Cheer up.” I felt comforted by his words. I’m grateful for my members, for helping me to realise my mistakes and comforting me like this. They were like brothers to me. “Thanks. I feel better.” I managed a faint smile. “We are here for you, always remember that.”L.Joe said and left the room silently. My phone vibrated and it was a text message from doo Joon. “I need to talk you about something. Can we meet somewhere please?” I wonder what he wants to talk with me about? We met somewhere not far my dorm and I left the dorm silently, avoiding the questioning look of my members.

 

Doo Joon

I feel so awkward…ahhh what do I say? I turned to the tree and imagined it was Chunji. “chunji-ssi, thanks for…you know, helping me out…” I shook my head in frustration. “That makes me sound so idiotic!” I muttered to myself and kick the tree. “Ow!” holding my leg, I jumped on the spot and turned to find Chunji looking at me in amusement. When our eyes met he quickly bowed 90 degrees to me. “Subaenim, what do you want to talk to me about?” I tried to phrase my words properly but my mind’s a mess so I just bowed a lot of times to him “Thank you for helping me and Young soon to get back together. You are a good friend to her.” He hurriedly tried to stop my bowing and I paused, expecting him to say something. He just sighed in defeat. “Yeah…I try to be a good friend to her since I can’t be her lover. Subaenim, can I tell you something?” I nodded and he said “I still love Young Soon.” My mouth opened and close and I tried to form words “But…why…you” he continued “She was so pale and weak when the two of you broke up. It hurts my heart to see her being like this. The one I’m helping is her, not you. I just wanted her to be happy.” He waved and walked off. I look at him, impressed by his words. You sacrifice your own happiness so that she can be happy. “I was wrong about you. You have really changed. I’m glad you didn’t leave her alone when I told you to.” Chuckling, I walked back to the dorm in high spirits. But when he went back to the dorm, all of the other members were looking down. “Hey guys! Why are you guys looking so sad?” Just then CEO’s voice roars out from my room. “YOON DOO JOON YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLANING TO DO.” I gulped and while my members mouthed good luck I went into my room quietly and shut the door. CEO was pointing to all the magazines and newspaper that are scattered on my table. “How do you explain these?” he said in a cold voice. I picked one of it up and mentally cursed. It was a photos take of me carrying Young Soon into the dorm and all of the various newspaper and magazines are saying that she had stayed with me till the next morning and- I couldn’t bear to read anymore of it. I know what they are trying to say. And it’s not the truth. It’s far from the truth. “I can explain. We did not do anything in the few hours we were in the dorm together. The other BEAST members are in the dorm too.” But the dark expression never leaves his face “Why did you carry her to the dorm in the first place?” I stuttered and blushed, embarrassed at my rash action at that time. “I…she was leaving and so I-” he was then interrupted by someone who pushed the door open “YOON DOO JOON!!!!WHAT IS THIS?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUNG SOON?!”