Don't Go

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

Doo Joon

I was standing in front of her house. I had not really thought about what to do. And then I took her extra key that is hidden under the flowerpot. I entered her house as silently as I could. The lights were switched off and I nearly knocked on her door before remembering that she must be asleep and opening it. I stood in her room for a moment, just staring at her sleeping form. I feel like a stalker now… But this is the only solution I can think of now. Carrying her gently, I locked up her house and carried her all the way to my dorm. Kicking the door open, I was greeted by the Beast’s members’ surprised faces. They stare at me and I stare right back. Yoseob was the first one to speed. “Why are you carrying her here?” I ignored his question and headed to my bedroom. Settling her down on my bed, I was about to lock my door but Junhyung was leaning against the door. “Hyung. You need to talk with us.” Sighing, I trudged back to where they are. Questions were fired at me even before I had sat down properly. “WHAT THE HELL do you think you are doing?!” Gi Kwang shouted at me. “Shh, Young Soon’s sleeping!” Dongwoon looked at me with pity “Is it because she’s with Chunji? And you wanted her all for yourself?” I glared at him. “NO. I’m not that kind of person.” Hyunseung just stare at me without saying anything, as if he is trying to read my thoughts. I squirmed uncomfortably at that. Dong Woon joined in with the staring and soon all of them are staring me without a word. I held up my hands. “Fine! Yung Soon’s going to the US tomorrow. I don’t want her to leave. End of story.” Junhyung laughed after hearing my explanation. “So you kidnap her.” He stated simply after he had stopped laughing. “HYUNG! You can’t just kidnap her!” Hyunseung spoke up suddenly. “Yeah, what if Chunji or someone called the police? You will get sued.” Yoseob says softly, looking at me worriedly. “I just want to keep her by my side for a while…Can’t I just say this to her when she wakes up?” all of them shook their heads “You should leave her alone. If she wants to leave, no matter what you do she will still leave.” Gi Kwang reasoned. “I’m keeping her in for the ngiht and that’s that.”I said stubbornly. As I was walking back to my room, Dong Woon said worriedly “You aren’t going to do anything to her right?”I nearly tripped over myself. All of them are giving me looks of disapproval. Trying to hide my blushing face, I shouted “YAH! Ww-wh-what kind of person do you think I am?” locking the door behind me, I lay down next to Young Soon. I’m being ridiculous because of you. I’m going crazy. But everything is ok as long as you are here with me.

Young Soon

I stretched and yawned. Blinking my eyes, I turn to the side and found Doo Joon staring at me. Thinking that it was a dream, my hands moved to his face and I his cheek gently. “You’re awake.” This dream seems real…rubbing my eyes a couple of times, I realised that it isn’t a dream. Everything was real. I looked at my surroundings. I’m in his room I sat up hurriedly and tried to not panic. “Why am I in your room?!” he moved closer to try and calm me down but I move further away from him. “Did you…do anything to me?” I just wanted to make sure, because it is not every day that you found yourself in a guy’s room when you wake up. He shook his head furiously while blushing “No! I didn’t do anything to you.” He continued and said “I kidnapped you yesterday.” I frowned at him is he crazy? “You are leaving today aren’t you? I don’t want you to go. That’s why I’m keeping you here.” Rolling my eyes at him, I snapped “I’m leaving. Stop playing with me.” But he grabbed my wrists tightly and asked with a lost look “Do you really hate me that much? So much that you can’t bear to stay in the same country as me?”I cringed at his choice of words. But if this is the only way to make him let me go, so be it. “Yes.” Just a single word and he looked like someone had given him a hard punch. Tears were threatening to fall down my face and I kept it in. “What…what about Chunji? Surely you don’t want to leave him again? It was so hard for the both of you to be together again.” His face was full of hope and his tone was pleading. “He’s…going there with me.” I lied. His grip on my hands loosened and I walked out before he can change his mind. Doing a last check on my packing list, the lost look on his face can’t seem to get out of my mind. Must I really leave him this way? The question lingers on my mind the whole time I was waiting for the cab. I switched on my phone to find 15 missed calls from Brian and 16 missed calls and messages from Chunji. I read through the messages. They came to my house earlier but couldn’t find anyone and now they are panicking. I texted them to let them know I’m ok. I’m on the way there now.