Sadness

Not all idols are the same...or are they?

 

Doo Joon

I don’t know what has gotten into me. When she said she wanted to break up with me, it felt like my heart has shattered into a thousand tiny pieces. I was desperate; I wanted to do anything just to have her say she doesn’t mean it. At a point in time I wanted to make her mine. But When I saw her crying, my senses came back to me. I really regretted treating her that way. Guilt overwhelms me when I saw her tears. She was crying because of me, because of what I had tried to do. I just wanted to get out of there, the guilt was suffocating me, so I ran as fast as I could back to the dorm and locked myself up in my room. Maybe she didn’t mean it… I will leave her alone for a few days and then everything will become normal…right? “Hyung! Are you inside?! Open the door!” Yoseob shouted through the door. I ignored him and covered myself with a blanket. What if…What if she really wanted to break up with me? I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts.

 

Young Soon

I was crying not because of what he had done, but the expression in his face, the pleading look in his eyes, everything about him when I say those words out hurts me more than anyone can imagine. I tried to struggle free but after various failed attempts I give up. If by doing so would make him happier, I will let him do it. He must have thought I’m crying because of hims actions, so he ran out as soon as he realised what he was doing. “Young Soon! What happened?” I was crouching in a corner, crying silently when Chunji came in. I couldn’t say a word, and I just shook my head and sobbed. Chunji sat down next to me and hugged me. “It’s ok…everything will be fine.” I managed to choke out “But it’s not! I’ve hurt Doo Joon and…” I breathe in heavily and tried to stop crying. After drinking a glass of water that Chunji had given me, I talk to Chunji about what had happened, why I did it, everything. His expression changed from disbelief, to surprise, and then concern. “Are you sure you are going to do that? Look at how badly hurt the both of you are and it’s only the beginning!” I nod my head “If doing this is going to help him, I’ll do it. The pain will go away over time.” After Chunji left, I fell asleep feeling sadness. My heart hurts, but this is what I have to do.

 

A/N: Sorry its a short chapter! :(