ep seven

The Way She Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ep seven

...

« A bliss of sensation numbs the realization,

hidden feelings kept while the truth also remains silent 

All I can do is watch as I fall to the end »

...

ROSE.

 

It's been exactly 30 minutes since Jennie turned the lights off, and as my anxiety builds up, I still can't move an inch. I've been lying in bed frozen. Not knowing what to do. I don't even know if she's still awake or really snoozing silently into sleep and I'm stuck here overthinking things

Now I'm feeling this kind of regret thinking that I was better off if I said no, because I wouldn't be here stuck in a situation where I'm eagerly stopping myself from cuddling into Jennie or mentally debating of what kind of position of sleep I'll do to prevent myself from showing any bad sleeping habits in front of my crush.

Actually, I didn't remember why I said yes in the first place. She just whispered (maybe seductively) to me and the butterflies on my stomach went berserk, and finding the words were difficult at that time but down under I wanted to be at her house so bad, so I was just excessively nodding my head with a big grin on my face. Praying to all heavenly beings that I won't screw up the rest of the night.

So when the extravagant concert that Jennie gave me for the end-tour ended, we went straight ahead to their house. Well, I stopped by at ours first to ask permission if I could stay the night at Jennie's place...

"Are you sure you have everything you need there?" my mom asked out of concern. She's always like this, too concern for my own good.

"Mom, Jennie's house is literally right in front of ours. I could just dash right here if I ever need something." I said trying to convince her.

"So her name's Jennie?" My mom asked. I firmly nodded.

"Seems like my sister will have a good time tonight." My sister quickly appeared from the kitchen, and stood at my side and gave me a mischievous wink paired with a devilish smirk.

Basically my sister, Alice, knows I'm gay. Actually she's been the one telling me before I can actually realize that I am one, a lowkey one though.
Luckily she's understanding and respects my decision of not telling my parents yet. In fact, she's the one who introduced me to my ex-girlfriend before.

See how supportive she is on my lowkey lesbian life?

So I hit her playfully in the shoulders telling her to stop.

"She's just a friend, unnie." I told her. "Spare me the crappy labels, you're getting laid tonight!" She whispered loudly, still conscious that my mother could hear.

I hit her in the shoulders again, but this time, it resonated the clasping sound of the impact. I hated the fact that she might be right, maybe I'll give in to the temptation whenever there is, and that scared me.

"Yah! I should be the one hitting you, to think we've just moved here and you're already hitting on our neigh-!" my sister carelessly said. I instinctively covered hoping my mother didn't heard it as she departed to the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter