ep three

The Way She Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    ep three   ...   JENNIE.

Jisoo and I dashed inside her huge mansion, and met Samuel on the living room. Oddly, I've noticed something has changed inside the area, so my eyebrow arched naturally and faced Jisoo, "Wait . . ." I paused as I scanned and overlooked the room. My eyes observed the new minimal gradient colors of the wall along with the unfamiliar furnitures that unleashed a sense of newness to the atmosphere,"Jisoo, did you just redecorated?" I popped the question out as my eyes were still roaming around the strange modifications the room had gone under. "Mmhhm. You like it?" She hummed while nodding. "Well, It's much more liberating than the first one." I assessed. Her walls were repainted with white to grey gradiences, her chandelier just got bigger this time, and she had an ebony grand piano placed on the side of the luminous marbled staircase. Her living room just screams luxury and grandeur.

"I couldn't careless with the interior alterations that my dad does every year. I clearly remember ten years ago that I just asked for a place to sleep while I'm in abroad, and yet he gave me three freaking acres of land pile with a mansion that I need to clean!" She grunted, I giggled at her pressed reaction. My bestfriend was never the complex and extravagant type of lady. Her aesthetic was always minimal and simple, but she couldn't complain if her dad wants to shower her with state-of-the-art facilities and pamper her like a princess.

Did I tell you Jisoo is also a Korean? Her dad bought this place 10 years ago and let Jisoo live here as long as she wanted to. This girl is an heiress in Korea, her dad wasn't playing when he said that he'll own multi-billion banks all over the country. Since Jisoo is the youngest of them, she gets to be spoiled by her siblings and parents.

But Jisoo doesn't want to undergo that heiress counseling for now, that's why she's been living her life out here in Australia. Her family visits her on holidays though, and sometimes they throw huge parties with Kpop bands performing.

"Hey, Jen. Finally you're here." Samuel greeted me. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked in order to start our activities for today. "Let's go for a swim!" Jisoo suggested with eyes b of excitement, I shot a dubious look, "Where?" I asked. "Here." she quickly replied.

"Woman, you've got no pool." I reminded her, "I've got one now." she smugly smirked at me. "And since when did you got a swimming pool in your house?!" I asked.

"Just last week, I convinced my brother to build me one without Dad knowing, of course." She replied as if it was the most clever thing she had ever done. "What?! You can't even swim, Jisoo." Samuel huffed at the ironic situation, I couldn't agree more.

"And I'm sure you won't even use the pool often. The water hates you." I added.

"Ya'll are being all dramatic. Come on, let's check it out." Jisoo rolled her eyes and  she led us to where the swimming pool was located. Jisoo opened the big transparent sliding door only to reveal the grand backyard of the mansion.

I opened my mouth in awe. No kidding, the pool was huge and luxurious. Both Samuel and I gasped. "Damn, Jisoo. You've outdone yourself again." Samuel complemented as he was still in awe of the sight. "How big is this?!" I asked as we moved closer to the pool.

"It's 16 by 32. It's four to ten feet deep, and it has it's own Dynamic cleaning robot which means I don't need to freaking clean it everytime. My brother added some lights below too, so you'll feel like clubbing in the water." she explained with her arms crossed.

"Can your family adopt me or something? 'cause I don't wanna be broke all my life." Samuel said. "You think you can handle strict asian culture, then?" Jisoo asked, "Well, I can handle you both." he answered with wit.

"Trust me, don't." Jisoo said. I think she's all fed up being born and raised to just reach a certain standard. Koreans are obsessed with hierarchical statuses you know.

"Anyways, shouldn't we take a swim now?" Samuel changed the subject.

"You know what, why won't we invite our friends over?...have a little get together you know." I suggested. Now that I thought of it, I might see Scott, he's a blonde jockey classmate of mine, I have a lowkey crush on him since last year. I don't wanna date him though, he's too full of himself. I just satisfy myself with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter