ep four

The Way She Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ep four

....
ROSE.

I just drank my fourth glass of champagne for tonight, and I've never been so dizzy in my life. Jennie and I are sitting at the edge of the pool while Samuel and Jisoo went to aid the people who were drunk already. Some of them went home when the clock at 12, they didn't want to have a beating from their parents.

It's almost 3 a.m. and Jennie already drank her sixth glass and she has no plans of stopping. I may not be a pro at identifying drunk people, but I can surely tell you that Jennie here, is damn wasted.

"Jen, you should stop drinking. You've had enough." I said while taking  her glass and the bottle of champagne away from her. "Yah, you don't get to decide!" She sounded irritated, and struggling to control her body while she reaches for the bottle and glass again.

I got so irritated. I don't know if this is the effect of the temptful champagne I just had or the fact that Jennie won't stop being a kid.

"Yah, you're drunk already!" I said as I grabbed the bottle of champagne up in the air unable for her to reach it. "Are you kidding me?!" She snapped.

I can't deny though, her drunk face is too cute, her cheeks are so squishy and the way her lips turned crimson red because of the alcohol acting up at her system. I can't control myself if she's going to be like this.

"Come on Rosé." she changed mood, her voice weakened and she got so close to my face, I half-bended my body hoping she wouldn't be as close but I can stil feel her hot alcoholic breath under my lips. I startled but affirmed myself right away.

Suddenly she got closer and  whispered to my ear, "Just one last glass." and I swear I felt the rush coming four times faster that my system couldn't comprehend. "Please..." she teased as she bit my earlobe in a way that I don't know if this is still a friendly encounter anymore. Her bite hurt but it was more alluring

My body was going to falter from the sudden seduction, and I felt my cheeks turning warmer than it already is, and the bottle I'm raising suddenly felt heavy.

"No." Before I could even give in to the temptation to kiss her, I quickly stood up and grabbed her up, and since she's too drunk to even decently walk by herself, I carried her in a bridal way. Strongly, we headed inside and let her rest in the couch.

I sat on the couch with her head resting on my lap, she was still drunkenly conscious but her eyes were already close, signalling that her senses were about to close shut.

"You should take a rest." I gently said as I caressed her hair, I was trying my best to control my vision since my dizziness was getting worse by the minute.

"You didn't let me have my last glass..." and just like that she was in dreamland. I wanted to stay up so I can watch her sleep in her unfathomable beauty but the alcohol was too strong for my body to handle, so I dozed off to sleep after Jennie.

JENNIE.

If there is anything I could describe to what happened last night, it was that I knew I drank too much because I just felt that I just took a bullet that it went straight into my head. I feel bloated, my body ached so bad, and the moment I opened my eyes, everything was a blur.

But I felt a warm being under my head. I opened my eyes and tried to get my normal vision back.

It was Rosé, still asleep while her head is placed on the side. She fell asleep while sitting like this?! I thought.

I gathered all my inner strength to sit up because I know it was surely Rosé's lap that my head was sitting on.

"Hey, Rosé." I said as I tried shaking her gently for her to wake up.

She opened her eyes. And lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter