EPILOGUE

The Way She Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

epilogue

...

ROSÉ.

 

The refreshing sun rose its bright rays through the sleeping city of Paris. The morning greeted me with great head ache, I was dazed. My body felt swollen, and my thighs felt like wet cement, I quickly remembered why I woke up feeling like this.

Oh, right. Jennie came down on me last night.

This is all my wife's doing and she didn't even bother waking me up in bed.

After traveling whole Europe for our honeymoon, we are now in our last stop which is France. It has been a wonderful experience traveling with my wife. I can't believe I get to call myself Mrs. Kim now.

"Jennie?" I called out her name, as I slowly got up in bed and wore the long night gown I found beside me. "In the kitchen!" I heard her faded call, I quickly stepped my way to the kitchen while rubbing my eyes. My legs were still wobbly and my f'cking hurts.

"How's sleep?" She said while her back faced me, she was brewing coffee and cooking some omelettes in the kitchen counter. "I told you to go easy on me last night, but you never listen. Now, my legs hurt." I complained as I settled on the dinner table. I received a chuckle of amusement in response. Ugh, the audacity.  "Wanna go down for a second round later?" She made eye contact with me as she pulled out a devilish smirk. "You really are shameless." I said out of irritation as I furrowed my eyes. She just laughed it off and muffled, "Stop being so cute, babe." 

 

...

 

After breakfast we decided to come down and grab some morning coffee in a nearby café. "How's the case about the company libel going?" I asked as I remembered her stressing out from the tons of work she had to leave just for our honeymoon. She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, the hearing was moved two weeks earlier than the original schedule. My firm needs to rush the finalization of the documents or else I'll be jobless, which means, you need to release new albums each month because I won't be providing anymore." She chattered her frustations out as she carefully sips her Americano.

Jennie has been working as a corporate lawyer for a year now since she left her job as a state prosecutor just because it was boring and her mates were awful hags.  It's a good thing though. I guess, because I've seen her being challenged as a lawyer in her new work, she really managed to make use of her reasoning skills. That's why I always loose whenever we get into an argument. But she married me anyways, so technically I win.

"Don't be so pessimistic. Besides, do you know producing songs and composing an album is way more difficult than lawyering a company?" I injected, "Good point, but don't you think your new wife deserves a little relaxing sometimes? Like I need to retire out of all these stress." Her exaggerations just made me huff. Jennie Kim has been dramatic throughout the years.


"Babe, we literally just got married like a week ago. This is just the start." I reminded her, "No. I married you when you said yes ten years ago. Well, it wasn't official but you know what I mean. I have f'cking been your wife all along." She never fails to put a smile on my face with her haughty statements, it just sweeps me off my feet.

It's been ten years. It's been ten years since I said yes to the love of my life who has now become my wife. Can you believe that? Yup, me neither. The ten years of our relationship had wonderful and rough times but it has molded our bond to a deeper and more emotional connection. We've grown together, and we've been inseparable since highschool. Now we have stable jobs with Jennie being a corporate lawyer and me as a producer and a recording arti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter