ep twenty-three

The Way She Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ep twenty-three

...
ROSE.

 

"Okay everybody listen up!" Lisa, our lead choreographer, volumed her voice up to get the attention of all of us who have been practicing the intense dance routine for a month non-stop. All of us thirty dancers were in the dance studio for two hours already and some of us skipped class just to finish the polishing of our routine, and I salute the devotion and passion each member have given to the squad. Even up until now, everybody stays optimistic and full of determination.

 

Now, Lisa, who's sweating underneath her red flannel shirt and black sweatpants, was standing on the platform located at the front as all eyes were already on her as she continued to speak, "The competition will be in three days, and it will be a home court advantage since our University is hosting the event. So all I want to say is that let's all work our asses off, make our school proud, make yourself proud and for once, let's be the popular kids who wins every competition!" Everybody cheered up and clapped for each other as Lisa announced that the practice was done. "Thank you all so much for your hardwork today! Late night practice will start at 9!" She closed her announcement and went down to the platform, I walked briskly to catch up with her.

"Hey, Lisa!" She quickly turned her head, "Oh, Rosé, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you've seen Jennie? I couldn't find her." I asked out of desperation since that student body president of ours has been missing throughout the day and she wouldn't respond to my texts.

 

It's been a week since Jennie changed everything and made her promise come true. She literally broke up with Scott, got him screwed by his Dad, and f'cking win over the presidency again. I couldn't care less for myself, being a public servant isn't my forte besides Lisa and I had a f'cking dance crew to run.

 

"She sort of rushed out of the house earlier this morning and since then I haven't seen her." Lisa replied while shrugging off her shoulders, but her facial expression changed as she eyed someone on my back, "Oh forget what I've told you, your girl's here."

 

I quickly turned around and found Jisoo and Jennie walking towards our direction along with some iced coffee on their hands. My lips automatically smiled with glee, after realizing how I missed Jennie so much.

 

While Lisa, with her extra , ran towards her girlfriend and raised her up in the air while giving a tight hug, Jisoo was flustered but she was blushing too hard, "Awww, babe you bought me coffee?" Lisa asked in a cute tone as she brought her tiny girlfriend back down. She just becomes this fluffy person in front of Jisoo, and disregards her image as a dance leader of a very prestigious dance crew of the nation, so that's that.

 

"No. Actually it was your sister's idea." Jisoo's reply extracted the blonde's enthusiasm. "Stop denying yourself as a softie, Jisoo. You literally hauled me into a coffee shop because you wanted coffee for Lisa." Jennie revealed, I chuckled as I saw Jisoo go all soft and pink.

 

"You love me." Lisa pulled Jisoo closer, her hands belting the waist of her lover, "Unfortunately, I do." the older girl smiled and both shared a quick kiss. As much as I want to watch both of them getting all cuddly and soft, I believe I have someone of my own too. 

 

Jennie's eyes quickly met mine again, "How's the student body president doing?" I asked as I walked slowly towards her. "I'm feeling better now that you're here." She handed me the ice coffee she was holding, "There you go again being unconsciously romantic." I blushed with amusement, as she slipped both of her hands around my waist pulling our faces closer and now we are inches apart, "I missed you." She whispered as she leaned closer for a kiss.

 

 "People are watching." I warned her because if anyone would literally see us sharing this intimate moment,then it would cause a buzz around the University and as much as we want to be public and be open with our feelings, it couldn't be helped that she's the student body president and the most popular girl in the campus. "So what?" she rebutted, "Uhm, may I remind you that you are the face of the student body? You haven't even come out yet." I reminded her. She rolled her eyes as if I'm not doing this for her own sake, god such a brat, I thought. 

 

"Alright, fine. Can you at least give me a hug?" She quickly spanned her arms wide open, "Says the girl who told me she doesn't like hugs. Come here." I teased but gave her a tight hug right away. "You'll be watching the dance competition right?" I asked her while we were still hugging, " Of course, I need to support my sister." She teased, I deadpanned and let go of the hug. "Kidding. Of course I'll be there for the both of you." she gained back my smile. "Oh I remembered, you're having your presidential speech before the dance competition right?" I asked for validation. She nodded in response, "Yup. It'll just be quick, I don't wanna miss your performance." 

 

"I'm sorry I can't go and see you speak, we have to do stage rehearsals before the actual show starts." I pouted with my head tilted down. I was just about to be excited after knowing Jennie would be giving her speech as the re-elected president but I was bummed after realizing it was the same day as the dance competition. I wish I could be in two places at once. Jennie tucked strings of my hair to the side of my ears with eyes full of comfort and understanding, "It's okay, I promise you. It's no big deal. Your competition is more important, like you're representing the whole school while I'll just be doing a redun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter