Chapter 5

Over it (Over you?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was snowing again. Jisoo shivered in her parka and pulled it closer to her body. Jisoo had never really loved, nor hated winter. There were both ups and downs to the season that made it both the best and the worst season there was. On the pro side, winter meant snuggling into thicker blankets, hot chocolate, and Christmas, but on the con side it meant the cold, the cold, and the cold.

 

Jisoo didn't have an opinion on winter. She neither hated nor loved it.

 

Unnie!" Jisoo blinked once, then twice. "Dalgom, did you hear something?" she asked the fluffy blob that was dressed in a bright orange parka.

 

"Jisoo unnie" Jisoo turned around and spotted Rose waving at her from across the street. Jisoo squinted up at the sign above her friends head and noted that it was a lesbian bar.

 

"Chaeyoungie, what are you doing out here?" Jisoo questioned. Rose lived clear on the other side of town and it was unusual for her friend to be out alone this late at bight. Suddenly Jisoo noticed a tall blonde appear beside her friend and forked a perfect little 'o'.

 

Jisoo smirked to herself and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Rose who quickly turned a bright red. Rose opened to possibly yell objections across the street but Jisoo quickly cut her off, "Wait for me over there, I'll come to you guys!"

 

Jisoo quickly ran to the end of the block while chuckling evily to herself. She was ready to friend relentlessly about the tall, blonde, cutie who she assumed was Lisa. Jisoo crossed the street and led Dalgolm over to the duo in front of the bar.

 

"Soooo" Jisoo drawled cheekily, "Who's this cutie?" she teased jokingly as she waved childishly at Lisa.

 

Lisa blushed lightly and smiled shyly at Jisoo. "Hi I'm Lisa" She said with a tiny wave and a giant smile.

 

Rose wrinkled her nose in distaste and quickly jumped in before Jisoo could further embarass her. "Unnie, why are you out so late?"

 

Jisoo smiled and pointed down to Dalgom. "This little fur ball wouldn't stay still in the apartment and kept jumping around and bothering me, so I decided to take him out for a walk." Jisoo frowned slighlty when she remembered how Dalgom had jumped on top of her resumes and disrupted her work. It had taken her over two hours to sort through the documents, and within two seconds Dalgom had already destroyed her meticulously stacked papers.

 

"Anyways, why are you here? Out on a date?" Jisoo teased lighlty as she elbowed Rose and wiggled her eyebrows once again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter