Chapter 4

Over it (Over you?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... let me get this straight. You changed your morning schedule for a whole week, took a day off work, and chased after a stranger you've met two times?" Lisa said incredulously. Her eyes widened in shock and she placed the back of her hand against Jennie's forehead. "Just as I feared." She said with a shake of her head. "You've gone absolutely insane."

 

"Oh hush," Rose said as she lightly slapped Lisa's arm. Lisa grinned crookedly and shrugged. "Don't listen to her." Rose told Jennie, "I mean it is kind of crazy that you did all of those things... but you aren't insane?" Rose tried helpfully.

 

"I mean, she's not a complete stranger? At least I know her name is Kim Jisoo." Jennie tried uselessly. However, she soon sighed and shook here head. "Actually yeah no, Lisa's right. I haven't exactly been acting normal and for whatever reason I seem to be obssessed with this woman? Oh god I need help." Jennie groaned as she dropped her head in her hands.

 

"That's what I've been telling you." Lisa grumbled, taking a swig of her soju right after. "But on a serious note, maybe you should try dating again?"

 

Jennie and Rose exchanged looks. "Jennie, I'm very sorry." Rose said with exaggerated sympathy. Jennie nodded sagely "As am I to you."

 

"What the?" Lisa said "What are you two even going on about?"

 

"We're sorry we know you." Rose said cheekily before shrugging her shoulders.

 

Lisa pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine you jerks."

 

"I mean, you can't really blame us. How did we go from talking about my apparent lapse in sanity to dating?" Jennie asked incredulously, "Maybe you're the crazy one." She added under her breath

 

"Hey." Lisa said, offense lacing her words. "Just so you know, I was just trying to point out that maybe the reason you're so obssessed with this girl is because you're lonely and, based of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter