Soah; Breakfast

An Unlikely Pair
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Soah!” Glancing back, I saw Jae In squeezing through the crowded hallway. She linked her arms through mine, holding onto me and trying to catch her breath.

 

Chuckling softly, “Why were you running that fast for?”

 

She stared at me incredulously as though I asked her something I shouldn’t have. I blinked at her, waiting for an answer.

 

“To ask you about your marriage of course, silly! How’s Im Jaebum? Did he bully you?” She asked, scanning me from head to toe dramatically.

 

I flicked her forehead and shook her forehead. “So that was the reason why you were so excited?”

 

“Yes! So? I’m waiting for an answer over here.” She titled her heads sideways as we entered our lecture hall and settled down in our usual seats.

 

“Well, he’s alright? He isn’t really that cold guy that I thought he was.” I answered her distractedly, my attention was on a group of girls, seated at the front, pointing at me and whispering amongst themselves.

 

“Eh, that’s boring.” She rested her chin on her hand, with her elbow propped up on the table. I tore my eyes away from the girls, telling myself to ignore them.

 

“So, how’s Hyung Jun?” I asked, an attempt to distract myself from the group of girls. Jae In shrugged, “I’m meeting him for the first time later on.”

 

Taking in the tone of her voice and her body posture, it didn’t require a genius to see that she wasn’t looking forward to it at all.

 

I jokingly bumped her shoulders with mine to lighten her up, “I’m sure it will be fine! And if he dares to bully you or whatnot, you will always have me. I will kick his and send him to Mars!”

 

Jae In snickered, pushing my shoulder away playfully, “I will hold you to your words, you better kick him to Mars!”

 

The both of us quieten down when the professor strolled into the lecture hall, taking out our notes and preparing f

Please log in to read the full chapter