And the new day begins with blooming zephyrantus.....

The Color of Love

Hyunki is setting up toys for him and Yoogeun to play with.  How cute. :)

Meanwhile, Minho said he'll be working on a project at a friend's house, so he'll be gone for the weekend.

I forgot today is Saturday.  I facepalmed myself at the afterthought.

The clock on the wall says 1:47p.m.  I called the guy Kibum a few minutes ago, telling him he can come around 2p.m.

He laughed when he heard me say 2PM because it's one of his favorite boybands, supposedly.  I rolled my eyes at the boy over the phone.

I waited outside my porch for Kibum and Yoogeun's arrival.  The first thing I noticed were the zephyrantus that are in bloom.  I smiled solemnly, suddenly remembering the 1st time Eunae and I met....

"Ahem, Lee Jinki?"  a voice rang out.

I blinked several times and looked up from my seat to find Kibum and Yoogeun standing in front of me.  I smiled at the 2 boys in front of me.

Hyunki ran out of the house and spotted Yoogeun.  "Yoogeun-ah!" he ran towards the other boy and clobbed him into a bear hug.  Kibum and I chuckled at the sight.

My son held Yoogeun's hand and pulled him inside the house.  "Come on!  I have games and toys for both of us to play!"  he exclaimed.  Both toddlers excitedly ran inside the house.

I chuckled in delight as I slowly stood up from the rocking chair I was on.  It was then I caught Kibum staring at the zephyrantus on my front garden.  "Kibum-sshi, are you going inside as well?"  I asked him.

He snapped out of his daze and looked at me.  He smiled reassuringly.  "Ah, yeah I will, it's just that....."  he looked back at the flowers.  I followed his gaze.

".....my favorite flowers are zephyrantus, you know?"  My eyes widened as I now stared at Kibum.  Him liking flowers?  Odd for a boy, isn't it?  Guys usually like unflowery things...

But that didn't bother me so much.

What bothered me was that he likes zephyrantus.  Just like Eunae.

What bothered me more was that he's wearing pink again.

This time, he was wearing hot pink skinny jeans and a somewhat baggy blue top, which exposed his shoulders.

I gotta admit, it looks good on him, but doesn't his outfit appear a bit... girly?  But I don't want to press on that issue publicly with him.

I really don't mind that he's gay, IF he's gay.... it's just that....

....even in that outfit and still wearing pink, even with his short hair, he manages to still remind me of Eunae's splitting image.

Oh, I have a feeling this is gonna be a longgggggg day............... :P