Trying To Mend The Wounds Of A Bleeding Heart

The Color of Love

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating fast enough!

*bows*

I've been super busy, excuse my utter failure, please.

Please enjoy this hard-earned chapter:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Kibum umma.  :(

He had to go through all this pain and suffering from this awful man who stabbed Minho hyung with a letter opener.

Why the f*** does Jinki hyung have a letter opener when he's clumsy enough to not be allowed near sharp objects?

Then again, it takes him forever to open ANYTHING, so it's understandable.  That's why they invent the goddamn things.

Which resolves back to my hatred for this man, whoever he is.  The same man who told me to deliver the package to Kibum umma himself.

I recognize his face clearly, so I'll be able to help the police with the investigation.  Kibum umma refused to talk to the police, since this Kim Jonghyun is a bit weird and definitely loony.  I'm doing this for umma.  :)

It's been a week since Kibum umma was nearly attacked.  Since Kim Jonghyun has his phone, Yoogeunnie gets to stay here in our house.  Yoogeun's mom was very worried, but complied with the arrangement.  Just to make things safe, Mrs. Jung has to stay in England, where she's currently working for business.  She can't come back unless the police say so.  Kibum umma was really happy to take care of Hyunki AND Yoogeunnie!

Right about now, it's 3:52p.m.  Jinki hyung is taking care of the kids on a Sunday with Kibum umma.  It's a Sunday, so there's no school today.  I am soooooooo bored!

Ever since Minho hyung found out about me helping the police, he's making me stick with him 24/7.  But where is he now? o_O

I'm like so bored at this house right now.  =____= Lee Taemin is not amused.

Just then, someone knocks on my bedroom door.  "Come in!"  I yell out as I land on my back onto my bed.  I see Minho hyung slowly opening the door and popping his head inside the room, smiling at me.

You know, it's VERY RARE to see Minho hyung smile, so I'm cherishing it as it is.  I beamed at him and leaned on my elbows, propping myself up to look at him from my lazy position.  "Hey, what's making you happy?"  I nonchalantly asked.

He shrugged and replied, "Nothing.  Hey, Taemin, you wanna go out to the park today?"

I gave him a skeptical look.  "I thought Jinki hyung told us to stay in this house until they come back?"

"They're all out at a cafe for kids.  Why can't we have any fun?  But, if you want, we could go out in the backyard?" he suggested.

"But it's raining outside....."  I whined.  Minho hyung grinned as he held up a soccer ball.  "Have you ever played soccer in the rain before?"

 

It was actually pretty fun.

Minho hyung is an excellent soccer player, from the way we've been playing.

The grass outside was wet and muddy, but Minho hyung didn't mind, so I didn't mind, either.  :)  The craziest part was that instead of doubling up clothing, we ended up wearing sports clothing, which consisted of P.E. shorts and baggy short-sleeved shirts.  What were we thinking?!

Apparently not much, because once I kicked the ball, Minho hyung started getting competitive and steals the ball away from me.  I kept falling into the mud several times, and mentally made a goal at the moment to kick his to the ground.

And that's just what I did.

I laughed so hard as Minho slipped onto the grass when my legs made him trip.  He growled lightly and stared up at me, causing me to gulp.

"COME HERE!"  he bellowed, trying to get up.  I squealed and ran around the backyard, with Minho hyung on my trail.  After a while, he finally caught me from behind, causing me to go off-balance and trip to the ground forward.

Minho hyung fell on top of me, and suddenly I felt......weird.

It's been like this every time we hang out together.  Something in my stomach always goes churning as if butterflies contained in it are fluttering about.  But right now, it's f***ing cold.  -__- And wet.  And Minho hyung is awfully close........

Minho's POV

I blushed as I realized my position with Taemin.  That feeling.....I don't know if he knows this, but I really like him.  This feeling of bliss~

It's wet and muddy.....feeling dirty......and I'm clinging onto Taemin's frame from behind.

I couldn't stop my hormones as I flipped Taemin over.  He had a look of surprise on his face.  "Hyung, what the - "  I cut him off with a kiss, a wet sloppy kiss.

My arms embraced his waist as I deepened the kiss.  I could tell Taemin was startled and a bit uncomfortable at first, but then he started kissing me back.  I smirked into the kiss and pulled my shirt off quickly before attacking his lips again.  I have a feeling later on it'll look swollen, but at this rate I couldn't care less.

The rain poured harder and that's when we had enough of the outside.  With the soccer ball forgotten and my shirt, I carried Taemin as he wrapped his legs around my waist into the house.  I slid the door shut without breaking the kiss and carried him to the living room.

I backed off a bit and threw him on the soft couch, which by the way, I'll have to mentally clean up later, if you know what I mean.  ;)

Taemin's POV

I woke up a bit and checked the time on the wall clock in front of me.  7:24p.m.  Eh?  Where's Jinki hyung?

......wait.  He's with Kibum umma.  They're probably by a restaurant by now, probably for fried chicken.  Hehe~

Where are the kids?  Oh wait, they're with them.

Minho hyung?  Ah, he's laying beside me, the blanket covering both of us.

.............................................................................O______O WHAT. THE. F***.

I quickly checked underneath the covers and blushed.

Minho hyung and I are both in new clothes.  But how -

Suddenly this afternoon's events came into my head.  Oh s***, I did it with a guy.  O.O

Not JUST a guy - Minho hyung!

I tried getting up, but I felt something hurting from my and cried out in pain.  That's when Minho hyung slowly woke up and smiled at me.

"Mmm......good evening, Minnie~" he cooed.  I blushed even darker as he chuckled and hugged me.  I didn't actually mind at this point and hugged him back, now sure of my feelings for hyung.

After a few minutes later, I couldn't help but wonder about Kibum umma.  "Hyung?"

"Mmm."  he replied.

"Will Kibum umma be all right?"

There was a long pause, then Minho hyung answered with, "Maybe, maybe not.  Let's just hope that Jinki hyung can mend his bleeding heart..."

I silently nodded.  "Yeah, let's hope so...."

Just then the doorbell rang.  Minho hyung stood up from the couch.  I tried to follow, but yelped at the pain and fell back down on the couch.  Hyung turned back and laughed at me.  I growled at him.  He simply shook his head and apologized.  "Sorry.  Just stay put, okay?  I'll see who's at the door."

I nodded as he left to the front door.  I watched him open the door and peeked at who was there.  That girl looked familiar........

Minho's POV

This girl seemed so familiar......where have I seen her?

"Excuse me, can I help you?"  I greeted her.  She giggled and replied in a weird voice, "Hello, my name is Kim Junghee.  I'm looking for a friend of mine, but I can't seem to find her and now I'm lost in Daegu.  Could you possibly help me?"