Chapter Eight

Where Flowers Bloom - BTS AU

Taehyung turned his body slightly, laughing at both Hoseok and I, "Geez! You guys just met yet you already seem like best friends!"

Hoseok only smiled at Taehyung's comment before stepping over to me and slinging his arm around my shoulder, "Well, of course we are! (Y/n) is an amazing girl! And I'm an amazing guy!"

"Yah... You make it sound like you guys are a couple!" Jimin complained as he joined in on the conversation.

Everyone suddenly stopping cut our conversation short, "Thank god!"

I looked to Yoongi who had thrown his arms up into the air in celebration, a gummy smile suddenly flooding onto his face.

"Y-Yoongi..." I called, his smile immediately fading when he heard my voice.

"What?" Yoongi grumbled back in response.

"You have a very nice smile!" I said with a large grin.

"Uh... Ok?" Yoongi muttered back as he looked at me strangely.

"So that means you aren't a bad person, never that I thought you were... I hope we can become friends!" I grinned, feeling my eyes crinkle slightly.

Namjoon chuckled slightly, "See Yoongi, she isn't so bad. She's very kind. You shouldn't give her such a hard time."

"I can give whoever the heck I want a hard time." Yoongi spat before storming into the music room and flipping on the lights.

Hoseok sighed slightly while Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose in mild frustration.

"So... He hasn't changed much since I left..." Jin commented.

Jimin snorted, "Not changed much? Hyung! He's gotten worse!"

"I can hear you rats! Just get in the darn room! Lunch period doesn't last forever!" Yoongi snapped, slamming his hands down on a piano and sending a discord of notes through the air.

"Yahhhhh! Hyung! Calm down!" Jungkook cried as he hurried into the room.

The rest of us slowly filed into the room, Taehyung closing the door behind him since he was the last one in. Jungkook sat next to Yoongi on the piano bench and Jin immediately headed towards the guitar that was leaning against the wall.

"Hey, since it's (Y/n)'s first day how about we sing a song for her!" Taehyung suggested, his bubbly tone melting away any tension in the air.

Jimin hummed in response, "That's a good idea... How about it (Y/n)?"

I thought for a moment before nodding my head enthusiastically, "That sounds really fun!"

Namjoon smiled warmly, "How about Butterfly? Jin can play the guitar and Yoongi can play the piano!"

Jin nodded his head, instantly agreeing, Yoongi, however, only grumbled.

"Oh come on hyung! If not for her than do it for Jin hyung! It's been awhile since we last sang together!" Jungkook pleaded.

Yoongi groaned before huffing, "Fine!"

"Thank you!" Jungkook grinned.

Yoongi positioned his fingers over the keys of the piano and Jin adjusted himself in the seat he had sat down in with the guitar. After a few moments of silence Yoongi played the first note, to my surprise Jungkook was the first one to sing, his voice soft and sweet.

"amugeotdo saenggakhaji ma

neon amu maldo kkeonaejido ma
geunyang naege useojwo"

Taehyung's voice followed after Jungkook's, his voice deep and husky in contrast to Jungkook's.

"nan ajikdo mitgijiga anha

i modeun ge da kkumin geot gata
sarajiryeo hajima"

The song continued with Jungkook afterwards, followed by Jimin.

The song had eventually finished, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin being the vocals and Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon providing rapping. Each of their voices were different but when put together created a beautiful harmony.

I let out a loud wail, Taehyung immediately rushing to my side, "Yah! What's wrong?!"

I sniffed slightly, wiping my tear stained cheeks, "IT WAS SO GOOD!"

I slowly slid down the wall I was leaning against and curled into a small ball, Taehyung rubbed my shoulder, "DON'T TOUCH ME, I'M SOFT!"

Rest in peace Kim Jonghyun, you will be missed, may you be in a better place now. We will miss you angel.