Chapter Seven

Where Flowers Bloom - BTS AU

"AIGOOOOOOOO!" A loud voice bellowed through the cafeteria.

Namjoon busted out in laughter, struggling to catch his breath and remain upright.

"Hyung... maybe we should go-" Jungkook got caught off by a raging Yoongi.

"THANK GOD! I CAN'T STAND THOSE GIRLS! I SWEAR TO GOD-" Yoongi got cutoff by Hoseok.

"H-hyung... calm down..." Hoseok hushed.

"AIGOO IF YOU CRAZY FIENDS DON'T GET OUT OF THE WAY I WON'T HESITATE TO INFORM THE DISTRICT! THIS IS HARASSMENT!"

The crowd immediately parted and the girls scurried away immediately and began to eat their lunches, not daring to look anywhere else.

I shrunk back in my seat slightly, prepared to meet the one with rage almost comparable to Yoongi's, if not worse. To my surprise a very beautiful man with pink hair stood where the crowd once was, his appearance seemed familiar. The pink haired man made his way over to the table, nodding his head in respect at Yoongi who faintly smiled back at him in response.

"It's nice to see you Jin hyung!" Jungkook grinned.

Jin's lips parted as a laugh escaped him, "Nice to see you too Jungkook!"

Jin turned to look at me, "It's nice to see you again (Y/n), I'm glad you aren't hurt after the incident from this morning."

My eyes widened as it dawned upon me, Jin was the very person I ran into this morning.

"Oh my god! I am SO sorry!" I exclaimed.

Jin laughed once more but stopped to smile and wave at Taehyung and Jimin who had sat down on either side of me with their trays. Yoongi sat down next to Hoseok with his tray and Jin sat next to Namjoon. Jin's shoulders tensed suddenly and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Gosh darn it all! I knew I was forgetting something!" Jin immediately stood back up, "I forgot the stuff from the café in the main office!"

"Well, let's go get it then." Yoongi suggested, "then go to the music room with it. I'd love some peace and quiet."

"You could USE some peace and quiet!" Hoseok laughed, obviously mocking Yoongi's sour mood.

The others began to stand, taking their things in their hands and picking up their lunches. I sat awkwardly, staring at my lap, not sure of hat to do in the situation.

"Come on. We don't have all day woman." Yoongi grumbled before walking off, Hoseok turning to give me an apologetic look trailing not far behind Yoongi.

I stood to my feet and walked with the seven of them and exited the cafeteria, Jin leading the way. Once we reached the office Jin quickly went inside, bowing his head and spewing out a quick apology before coming back out with a pastel pink box.

"Five hours later! Oh hey! It's the music room, too bad the school day is OVER!" Yoongi spat sarcastically whilst gently hitting his head on the nearest wall.

I scratched the back of my neck, shuffling awkward next to Yoongi as we headed to one of the music rooms.

"So... What kind of music do you like?" I asked quietly while glancing towards Yoongi.

"What's it to ya?" Yoongi replied dryly.

"I... I was just curious." I mumbled.

Yoongi shook his head with a huff before quickening his pace and quickly passing by the others and taking the lead.

Hoseok fell back from the group, matching his pace with mine instead of following Yoongi like he always seemed to do.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about him..." Hoseok said with a sad smile, "it takes him awhile to warm up with others. He's a really cool guy once you get to know him... He can place the most beautiful music on the piano..."

I thought for a moment, "So he likes music... What do you like Hoseok?"

Hoseok looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes, a large smile spreading across his face, "I like to dance!"

I nodded my head, "That's pretty cool..."

Hoseok nodded, "Also, I said to call me Hobi."

I rolled my eyes slightly, "Alright... Hobi..."

"Or you could call me J-Hope!" He said with a smile.

"What? Where did that nickname come from?" I asked in amusement with a slight snort.

Hoseok quickly jumped in front of me and squatted slightly, putting his arms to the side and flapping his hands up and down, "I am your HOPE! I am your ANGEL! I am J-HOPE!"

I snorted, "More like J-nope!"

Hoseok's happy expression faded, quickly being replaced by an offended one, "Rude."