Chapter One

Where Flowers Bloom - BTS AU

I sighed, tucking a strand of hair that had blown in front of my eyes behind my ear. The cold and bitter winter air tickled the back of my neck as I continued to walk down the sidewalk. I had only just left my warm and cozy apartment and already regretted it.

I should have worn a scarf...

I grumbled, shaking my head at my own stupidity. I grabbed my cell phone from my coat pocket. I made a sound of hopefulness as I powered it on and checked the time.

Its only 7:16! I have time to run back and get a scarf!

I threw my fist into the air in celebration as I quickly spun around. My celebration, however, was cut short as I collided with something firm. I rubbed my now scrunched up nose and winced, looking up at what I had run into with my one open eye.

In front of me stood a taller, brunette male wearing a gray jacket and red scarf. His eyes were wide in shock as he stared down at me, his mouth agape.

"I am so sorry!" We both exclaimed in unison.

"Don't be sorry! It was my fault!" He exclaimed.

I quickly shook my head, denying his words whilst trying to be humble about the situation at hand.

"Ah! Your phone!" He blurted as he quickly knelt down.

My eyes followed him before landing on the rectangular shape in the middle of the sidewalk. My eyes grew wider as he picked it up and turned it over in his large hands.

"Oh gosh..." He mumbled, the screen was shattered beyond repair. "H-hey... I'm really sorry... I-I'll get you a new one!"

I gulped, swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat at the sight.

My mom is going to kill me! Oh my god!

I was snapped out of my freak out session by the male shaking my shoulder.

"What's your name? Mines Taehyung... I'm really sorry about your phone. I'll get you a new one later. I have to get to school. Where will I be able to find you?" He rushed, nearly fumbling on his words.

"(Y/n). I was just on my way to school as well... But was going to rush home to get a scarf... What school do you go to?" I asked, perhaps we went to the same school.

"Bangtan High. You?" Taehyung replied.

"Same! I'm a new student actually. It's nice to meet you Taehyung!" I chirped, forgetting all about the incident that had just occurred. Perhaps I could make a new friend!

Taehyung smiled at me. His smile was odd and shaped like a box. His eyes crinkled as he smiled, it was adorable. I myself couldn't resist smiling back.

"Here. This is all I can do at the moment... We'll be late if we don't hurry." Taehyung smiled as he undid the scarf from his neck and wrapped it around mine.