Chapter Four

Where Flowers Bloom - BTS AU

Ms. Choi shook her head slightly, a gentle chuckle came from her as she turned her back to the class, facing the chalk board.

"I am assuming you all read the assigned chapters, correct?" Ms. Choi asked as she picked up a piece of chalk, "All except (Y/n) that is."

A few students looked back and forth between each other while a few looked around the classroom. The ones that had actually done the work snickered slightly at those too incompetent to do so. Ms. Choi ce again to face the class, her eyes scanning the room, pausing on a select few students. She shook her head slightly before speaking,

"Those of you that have not read the chapters yet be honest and stand."

A few boys looked between each other before one slowly rose to his feet, followed by the other. Slowly other students began to rise, a few hanging their heads in shame and others too carefree to even consider the consequence or embarrassment. Ms. Choi let out a quiet sigh, shaking her head once again.

"Those of you that are standing line up at the door."

A few of the standing students mumbled a hollow 'Yes ma'am...' while the others remained silent.

"Those of you that did the reading, please get out some homework to work on until class is resumed. Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, no messing around. (Y/n), feel free to ask anyone around you for help. There should be a copy of the book we are reading on my desk along with the previous worksheet. Please read to chapter 6 by Wednesday."

Ms. Choi slowly turned to face the line of students by the door, "All of you, out in the hall. I shall have a word with each of you."

The line of students slowly filed out of the classroom and into the hall, Ms. Choi following behind them and closing the door as she left.

Students began digging through their bags and working on other assignments while a few turned to talk to their friends. Jimin swiveled around in his chair to face me, a small smile taking form on his lips. Taehyung turned his body to face Jimin and I before flashing a boxy smile and standing up. Taehyung made his way to the desk in the front of the room, leaning over it slightly before his lips formed an 'o' which quickly turned into a smile. Taehyung picked up a book from the desk along with a sheet of paper before happily skipping back to his desk and sitting down, turning his body once again to face us.

"Here." Taehyung said with a soft smile as he placed the book and paper on my desk.

I replied with a quiet 'thank you' and grabbed a pencil from my pencil case.

Jimin rested his arm on my desk, resting his head in his palm as he stared at me. I quirked an eyebrow at him and he laughed slightly before placing his free hand on my head and messing up my hair. Taehyung frowned at Jimin's actions, quickly sending out his leg that just barely reached Jimin's ankle and giving him a swift quick.

"Don't act all buddy buddy with her... You just met her!" Taehyung pouted.

"It's fine Taehyung, I don't mind it... My old friends used to do the same! Compared to Seokmin this is nothing. When we first met he hugged me so tight I almost passed out! He pinched my cheeks on top of that!" I said with a laugh.

Taehyung just shook his head as he continued to pout before turning away to face the front once more and folding his arms across his desk, resting his head on them.

"Stop sulking you doof!" The boy on the other side of Taehyung exclaimed, rolling up one of his assignments and hitting Taehyung across the head with it.

"Yahhhh! Baekhyun! What was that for?!" Taehyung exclaimed as he bolted up in his seat and rubbed the back of his head.

The boy known as Baekhyun only laughed slightly before unrolling his sheet of paper and going to work on it, ignoring all of Taehyung's further questions. The door to the classroom opened revealing a mint haired male, eyes half open, mouth open wide as a yawn escaped him. A few squeals broke out in the room from a few of the girls as the boy lazily sauntered into the classroom.

Taehyung quirked an eyebrow at the mint haired male, "Yah! Yoongi hyung! You're in the wrong classroom!"

Jimin turned to where Taehyung had been looking after hearing Yoongi's name. Yoongi lazily looked around the room before his eyes landed on Taehyung,

"What?" Yoongi muttered, covering his mouth as he yawned once more.

"You're in the wrong classroom hyung..." Jimin replied before Taehyung could repeat himself.

"Oh..." Was all Yoongi said before he shrugged and walked out of the classroom, shoulders drooped and feet dragging behind him as he yawned yet again.