Bom's story

Runaway

Bom's pov

I feel like wherever i walk, whenever i see people, whenever i actually meet somebody, i feel like they never went through what i did, but im sure there is people who have gone through worse than what i experienced. I walked to the school grounds with my bag and glasses on. I got a scholarship from this school when i decided to enroll college, im really gratefull for that because i dont even know where i would be now if i dont have that scholarship, especially because this is the only school that accepts me after my messed up past, and the scholarship includes monthly allowance, which totally saved my life. I have never been the popular type of girl, but i've never got bullied either. I guess im just the regular, unnoticed girl in the corner of the classroom. I sat at the corner of the classroom pretending to listen to the boring math teacher explaining useless stuff to the whole class. Oh how that time went by soo quickly...


*flashback

I sat in the living room with my parents staring at me, eyes full of anger. "What does this mean?" My mom asked "what does what mean?" I lazily answered my mom while slouching myself deeper into the couch. "Aish. You're such a problem bom, threathening and almost killing your teacher to get you good grades and cheating!?" My mom outraged. Yes, i almost killed my teacher for good grades, yes i cheated on a national exam, but i really don't see the problem here. "Whatever moooom" i sulked while my mom keeps on staring at me in disbelief. From what i know my grandma and my mom also cheated on their tests, then why cant i do it? "Young lady, your grounded! No phone, no laptop, no internet! Get in your room!" My mom stood up and shooed me away. "Bull" i said audibly, making my mom outrage even more. "KEEP THAT MOUTH OF YOURS!" My mom screamed as she locked my bedroom door, leaving me alone inside. "Ughh! you Sandara Park!" I cursed at the person that exposed me and my behaviour.


*flashback inside a flashback*


"Make me pass the test with an A+ and you'll be free. If not..." i threathened my homeroom teacher while putting a knife near his neck. "No bom, i wont do that" he replied and i pressed the knife onto his neck. "Do it, or you die" i threathened again. He still shook his head. I pressed the knife slightly deeper before a junior student brusted into the room. She gasped. "Omo omo!! What are you doing!? Omo! Im calling the police!" She reached her bag to get out her phone, but i immediately took the knife away from my homeroom teacher's neck, and pointed it to her. "Sandara park, the goody two shoes teacher's pet. I wont let you do that" i gave her a look. "Too late, your too busy with threathening me you didn't realize i already informed the police" she smiled and in matter of seconds, police officers came into the room and arrested me. " you sandara park!" I screamed kne last time before being dragged by the police officers. 'That cheeky monster!' I cursed in my mind


End of flashback.


I heard the bell ring and immediately scurried out the classroom where i accidentally heard some commotion. I walled to the source of the noise and found a junior of mine getting bullied. I decided to go and help her, because its getting too far to the point she couldn't stand up anymore. I pushed through the crowd and pulled her up to carry her away from the crowd, behind me followed another junior, im guessing a high school student. I put her down on a bench and sat beside her. "Chaerin unnie!" The high school student, im guessing minzy by her uniform immediately ran and hugged chaerin. "What time is it?" Chaerin said, almost whispering. "2pm, why?" I said as i checked my watch. "Minzy... please help pick up taeyeon, you will pick her up from an unnie named sandara park" she weakly informed the high school girl before she nodded and left. 'Wait... sandara park? Oh my god i cannot believe this...' i thought to myself as the girl, chaerin, sat up and let out a sigh. "Thank you..." she quietly said to me and smiled. "No problem, are you okay? What happened?" I asked her while helping her dust of some flour that was thrown to her earlier. "I dont know... they just suddenly started attacking me, maybe they found out... im lee chaerin by the way, who are you?" She kindly smiled before smiling to me again. "Oh yeah i forgot to introduce myself! Im park bom" i reached out my hand to shake hands with her. "What did you meant by they found out? Don't worry your secret is safe with me" i smiled reasurely before she let out a deep sigh. "About my daughter... her name is taeyeon, i adopted her because she was abandoned near my apartment" i felt my heart ache as i heard it. In this modern world today, a lot of children are abandoned by their parents, heartlessly thrown out on the streets leaving them to die. But this girl infront of me, she have a big heart and deserves a good life. "Its okay, we're friends now right? I'll protect you at any cost even if it means getting in trouble" i giggled and hugged her tight. I pulled away from the hug and heard foot steps coming our way. "Unnie we're back! Dara unnie decided to tag along ajd bring you a drink too!" Minzy said and walking besides her, a woman is holding a little child in her arms and thats when it hit me. "Sandara park..." i said to her, she made a shocked expression the moment she realizes who i am. "Park bom..."

 

 

 

 

 

Aisshhh, i thought i can make it longer but, ughhhh i have totally forgot my ideas and im so frustrated 😣